- » Boiled Beef
Boiled Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled beef recipes.
Glazed Boiled Beef
1.Prick the meet deeply using a long tined fork.
2.Put a sprinkling of meat tenderizer on all sides.
3.Leave the meat at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
5.Take a kettle, put meat in it and add celery... - 44.455
In Dutch oven or kettle combine beef, water, salt and bouquet garni; cover and cook 2 to 3 hours or until beef is tender.
Add more water if necessary.
Drain and refrigerate liquid.
Discard bouquet garni.
Cool beef and refrigerate.
Remove and discard congealed... - 43.5001
Cover beans with water.
Soak overnight; drain.
Heat oil in large Dutch oven.
Add chicken and roast; fry until browned.
Add enough water to cover meat and beans; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to simmer; cook 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
While meat and beans are... - 42.2252
Boiled Beef Dinner
1. In a large heavy-based saucepan cover meat, add brown sugar, vinegar, mint, onion and peppercorns with enough water, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for / 1/4- / 1/2 hours.
2. To the pan add carrots, onions and parsnips and cook over... - 42.1048
Put all vegetables into a large pot, add water, salt, and bring to the boil.
Add beef, and bring to boil again.
Cover, and simmer very slowly for 3 hr., or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from pot, and carve into medium-thick slices.
Arrange on a warmed... - 39.4722
Boiled Beef And Vegetables
Wipe the meat with a damp cloth and tie into a neat shape with string.
Put into a pan and cover with boiling salted water.
Bring to the boil again and boil for 5 min to seal the surface.
Reduce to simmering point, add the cloves, peppercorns and herbs and... - 38.5997
1) In a saucepan boil water and add the ingredients. Follow the order given.
2) Cook covered in simmering heat for 3 or 4 hours till meat is done. Take care not to let the beef boil.
3) Serve hot. - 37.1349
Boiled Beef Dinner
Cut ribs into individual sections, about 2l/2 inches wide; trim excess fat.
Combine beef, water, Worcestershire sauce, onions, celery, parsley, bay leaf and salt in a large saucepot; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Add carrots and... - 36.5806
Boiled Beef Dinner
1. Place meat in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add brown sugar, vinegar, mint, onion, peppercorns and enough water to cover meat. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/4-1 1/2 hours.
2. Add carrots, onions and parsnips to pan and cook over a... - 33.724
Boiled Beef is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Boiled Beef dish. - 31.0685
Viennese Boiled Beef
1. Place the vegetables, seasonings and chicken parts in a large covered saucepan, cover with water and simmer two hours.
2. Meanwhile, bake the unpeeled onion in a preheated moderate oven (350° F.) thirty minutes.
3. Place the beef in a Dutch oven or heavy... - 30.9678
1. Place the brisket of beef in a Dutch oven or heavy skillet in which it will fit compactly. Pour over it boiling water barely to cover.
2. Return to a boil and reduce the heat. Spoon off all the grease and scum.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and cover... - 30.9007
Place all ingredients in large saucepan and pour in enough cold water to cover; bring to boil.
Skim then continue cooking 4 hours over low heat; partially cover. - 29.7054
Rub 4 pounds fresh lean beef short ribs with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; place in pot and cover with boiling water.
Bring quickly back to boil; cook 10 minutes.
Add 2 or 3 sprigs parsley, 4 peppercorns, and 1/2 teaspoon thyme.
Cover, cook slowly 3... - 28.3999
Boiled Beef Au Gratin
Fry 2 sliced onions in fat, slowly with a lid on the pan to get them tender without browning, then add some finely chopped mixed herbsâ€”don't cook any moreâ€”and leave to get cold.
Whisk up 2 eggs and fold in the above mixture.
Dip the slices of... - 17.2876
Boiled Beef Recipes By Category