- » Boiled Bacon Garlic Orange Sauce
Boiled Bacon Garlic Orange Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled bacon garlic orange sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled bacon garlic orange sauce recipes.
Bacon With Garlic Orange Sauce
Put the bacon into a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
Return the bacon to the pan, pour over the orange juice with enough water so that the joint is covered by about 2.5 cm/1 inch of liquid.
Add the... - 45.139
You May Also Like!
Put the meat into a bowl with the seasoning, vinegar and oil; stir and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Fry the pork and bacon over high heat for 4-5 minutes until the fat runs.
Take the meat from the marinade, pat dry on kitchen... - 45.9999
Savory Pot Roast
Savory Pot Roast is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Savory Pot Roast; I am sure you would love to try this Savory Pot Roast again-n-again. - 43.5279
Florida Style Wild Duck
1) Preheat the oven at 450 degree
2) In a shallow baking pan, place the ducks breast side up after tying their legs and wings close to the body
3) Cover the ducks with bacon slices
4) Slide the ducks into the oven and bake it for about... - 45.4988
Teal On The Spit
Teal on the spit is a game bird recipe that I first cooked while out hunting on a reserve. Flavorful and exotic, the teal on the spit is flavored with orange, consomme madrilene and garlic. The teal are stuffed with chicken livers and wrapped in bacon for a... - 46.5768
Classic Oven Barbecued Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a heavy saucepan, fry bacon. Keep aside just 3 tbsp drippings and discard the rest. Stir in garlic and onion to the pan having bacon and sauté for 3 minutes. Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients and stirring... - 42.5615
Duck With Oranges
1. In a deep flameproof casserole heat 25 g / 1 oz of the butter with the oil, fry the duck over medium heat such that it is golden brown all over and transfer to a bowl aside.
2. In the casserole fry the garlic and strips of bacon and fry for 1-2... - 44.5944
Terrine De Canard
1) Cut the dices from the duck meat and mix with inced pork and veal.
2) In the meat mixture add, garlic, Worcestershire, orange juice and herbs along with wine, salt and... - 47.5951
Casserole Of Rabbit
Roll each rabbit piece in castor [fine] sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil in a deep frying pan, then saute the rabbit in the hot fat until the sugar has caramelized.
Remove the rabbit pieces from the pan and pour in half the measured... - 40.2651
Terrine De Canard
Dice the duck meat and mix with the pork and veal.
Add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, orange juice, herbs, wine, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and chill overnight.
Using a sharp knife, stretch the bacon rashers and use to line the base and sides of a... - 41.1401