- » Boiled Baby Spinach
Boiled Baby Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled baby spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled baby spinach recipes.
Baby Spinach And Bacon Bistro Salad
1. In a large pot, fill with water and place on heat.
2. Put the beans in the wtare and boil for 3 minutes until just cooked.
3. Remove the beans and drain in cold water. Drain them again.
4. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the bacon.
5.... - 44.676
Pasta Carbonara Florentine
What's for dinner? It's pasta carbonara florentine. Upscale comfort food and so easy to make. Chef Lisa demonstrates how quick it comes together. - 107.045
Stir Fried Baby Squash And Spinach
Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil.
Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute, refresh under cold water, drain well and set aside.
Heat the oil and vinegar in a large frying pan.
Add the squash and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add spinach... - 28.5236
Baby Spinach, Potato And Egg Salad
Combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons of the oil in large baking dish; bake, uncovered, in very hot oven 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, cover eggs with water in medium pan; bring to boil.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes; drain.
Rinse eggs under cold water; peel and... - 34.9155
Char Grilled Baby Octopus Salad
Cut each octopus in half.
Using vegetable peeler, remove five wide strips of rind from Lemon; shred strips finely.
Combine octopus, rind, garlic, paprika, cumin, pesto, vinegar and half of the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or... - 47.6572
Creamed Spinach With Buttery Crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Bring4inches of water to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add the baby spinach in large handfuls and cook just until wilted, about 2 minutes. Drain the spinach in a colander and cool under running water. Drain the spinach... - 33.0067
Chicken Florentine With Baby Carrots
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet brown chicken in hot oil about 12 minutes or just till tender, turning once.
Remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
For sauce, cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
Stir in... - 40.9767
Chicken Florentine With Baby Carrots
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet brown chicken in hot oil about 12 minutes or just till tender, turning once.
Remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
For sauce, cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
Stir in... - 46.6131
Chicken Breast Roulades With Herbs And Baby Vegetables
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add spinach and garlic; saute 1 minute or until spinach begins to wilt.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a... - 40.6429
Grilled Baby Octopus With Spring Salad
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown... - 0
Hot Plum And Spinach Salad
1. Cut bacon crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, stir bacon frequently until browned, 4 to 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to drain on towels. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in pan.
2. Put spinach in a large bowl.... - 31.6325
Pork Spinach And Noodle Soup
1. Heat canola oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and lemongrass; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 15 to 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Remove and reserve.
2. Bring broth and... - 33.2924
Mussel And Spinach Bisque
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the spinach until just wilted, 30 seconds. Drain and spread on a baking sheet to cool, then gently squeeze out the excess water.
2. In a large pot, bring the wine and water to a boil with the bay leaves. Add the... - 31.6973
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 28.5714
I got this recipe from a co-worker after having them at a baby shower. They are absolutely wonderful, even if you're like me and NOT fond of spinach. - 31.9115
Risotto With Spinach And Shrimp
1. Bring broth to a simmer in a medium saucepan (do not boil). Keep warm over low heat.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 5 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add rice and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring... - 31.0714
Sun Dried Tomato Spinach And Chickpea Couscous
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat; stir in couscous and next 4 ingredients. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until... - 30.4783
Traditional Spinach Salad With Bacon And Eggs
All the health watchers pay attention. Here is a healthy spinach salad with some bacon, eggs and an awesome dressing. The chef in the video is making spinach salad in a traditional way. Watch the video, try the recipe and decide if you like it? - 115.749
Sephardic Spinach Feta Frittata
This recipe is an authentic version of the classic Sephardic frittata. I use Israeli feta cheese and leeks with wilted fresh spinach. YUM! - 118.216
Spinach Salad Wrap
1. Whisk oil and vinegar in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add spinach, mushrooms, Canadian bacon, and egg to dressing and toss to coat.
3. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Top with salad mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Roll or fold... - 30.6898
Garlic And Shallot Spinach
1. In a large saucepan, brink 1 cup of water to a boil.
2. When the water is boiling, add the spinach leaves and blanch them for 2 minutes till they are wilted.
3. Drain into a colander and refresh with cold water to preserve their green color.
4.... - 38.0491
Delicious Spinach Frittata
Frittatas are an Italian dish and share a few similarity with Omelets. Watch this video to see how spinach frittata is made by using a variety of ingredients such as potato, spring onions, spices and egg. Just 20 minutes of cooking and the frittata is all... - 128.338
Spiced Turnips With Spinach And Tomatoes
1. Plunge the tomatoes into a bowl of boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in a bowl of cold water. Peel away the tomato skins and chop roughly. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or saute pan and fry the onion slices for about 5 minutes until... - 35.7388
Spinach Apricot Salad
If desired, remove stems from spinach.
In a large bowl combine spinach and apricots; set aside.In a 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until golden 'brown.
Stir in the vinegar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.Add spinach... - 37.6707
Ravioli With Spinach And Sun-dried Tomatoes
This dinner has a combination of sweet, spicy and savory that I love. It may look like a lot of spinach at first, but it melts away to practically nothing once it's cooked, so the kids probably won't even mind it--ours didn't. Serve it with a green salad... - 36.9769
Spinach And Ricotta Pappardelle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pappardelle and cook until al dente. Drain the pappardelle thoroughly, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over high... - 26.6961
Warm Scallop And Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the the shallots, stock and lemon juice.
Gradually whisk in the oil.
To make the salad: Heat the oil in a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the scallops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 39.5019
Spinach And Egg Drop Pasta Soup
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain well.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the stock and sliced garlic and bring to a simmer over moderate heat; simmer for 3 minutes. Add the drained... - 28.2435
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 36.8383
Spinach And Chickpea Soup
1. Heat oil in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add scallions, carrot, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 2 minutes. Add cumin and turmeric, then chickpeas, stirring to coat with spices.
2. Stir in broth and water. Increase... - 34.3181
Shells Baked With Spinach Herbs And Walnuts
1. Combine the onions, bay leaves, garlic, butter, olive oil, and salt in a small saucepan. Saute over moderately low heat until the onions and garlic are very soft and completely cooked through, about 15 minutes. Add the cream and scald—heat just until... - 39.1269
Mushroom And Spinach Fettutcine
1 Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on the package, omitting salt.
2 In a 10-inch skillet boil 1/4th cup of broth over medium-high heat.Cook mushrooms in the broth stirring frequently until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
3 Stir in additional... - 40.2906
Orzo Pasta With Warm Bread And Spinach Salad
For all those wanting to try out pasta with mint and also wanting to freak on greens, here is an orzo dish just right for you. Watch Chef Stacey cook orzo with mint flavor and make a Warm Bread and Spinach Salad. Makes a hearty, healthy and wholesome family... - 111.137
How To Make A Spinach, Beet And Walnut Salad
When you are searching for a healthy and delicious salad, what can be best than the combination of arugula, beet and walnut. This salad presents you a mouthful of tastes like bitter, sweet and tangy. How do you like about that? Watch the video, before you try... - 124.769
Wegmans Tortellini With Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes
You will feel like you just learned the secret to preparing a restaurant pasta specialty....this one will become a regular for sure. Absolutely delicious! Guaranteed on the dinner table in 10 minutes. This is a great quick meal for a sudden dinner date! Watch... - 124.996
Spinach & Olives Stuffed Tomatoes
In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the broth to a boil.
Add the millet.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes, or until the broth is absorbed and the millet is tender.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to... - 42.4989
Masala Salmon With Rice & Spinach
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Combine the tikka paste, tomato puree and almost all the yogurt in a shallow bowl. Add the fish, turn to coat, then place on a baking sheet.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over a high heat. Add most of the onion,... - 32.9478
Quinoa And Spinach Side
Quinoa is a seed packed with nutrients and Robin has bought some of it to show you a yummy recipe using it. This is a side dish made using Quinoa and Spinach. Watch the video to learn a great recipe which is very good for your health. - 108.13
Curried Potato, Cauliflower & Spinach
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-low heat, add the onion and spices, and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes, taking care not to burn the spices as they are cooking in a small amount of oil. Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil, then... - 35.4796
Roasted Bell Pepper Spinach And Pesto Lasagna
This vegetarian lasagna will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's special enough for a company dinner, yet easy enough for an everyday family meal. Fresh baby spinach along... - 122.299
Spinach Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring... - 29.9672
Turkey Saltimbocca With Spinach And Olive Oil Mash
1. Peel the potato and cut into small cubes. In a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and add potatoes, simmer for about 12 minutes until tender.
2. Slice the turkey escallops, at an angle, into 6 pieces. Place between 2 sheets of... - 46.9591
Horta - Greek Wild Greens Dish
A horta is a cold salad Greek cooks make from any number of gathered wild greens. Basically, the greens are washed and either steamed or boiled briefly, just until they wilt. Then they are drained well and scattered on a platter and dressed with olive oil... - 35.709
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.7093
Roasted Cauliflower And Cheese Tortellini
Here's a kid special pasta made using tortellini and dressed with a ready made sauce. Chef Russell shares his kid's favorite recipe with you so that your kid's are as happy as his. Make a bowl today for your angels. - 108.281
White Beans Oreganata
1. Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans; cover and let stand 8 hours. Drain beans.
2. Combine beans, 6 cups water, and next 4 ingredients in Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 70... - 29.6598
Greek Chicken Orzo Soup
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot, and celery. Saute 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Add bay leaves; saute 1 minute.
2. Add chicken broth and water; bring to a boil. Stir in orzo; cook, uncovered, 8 minutes.... - 34.2922
Miso Soup With Shrimp And Tofu
In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the water into the miso.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining 4 cups of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
Add the edamame, cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the spinach in bunches and stir to wilt.
Add... - 38.772
Smoked Sausage Soup
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and next 4 ingredients, saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is... - 30.0018
Linguine With Fiery Prawns
Heat half the oil in a frying-pan over a medium heat.
Add the chilli flakes and cook for 1 minute.
Add the thyme, tomatoes and half the garlic, and stir well to combine.
Cook for about 15 minutes, until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
Fold in the spinach... - 46.0214
Grilled Lamb And Tabbouleh Salad
1. Cut horizontally through thickest portion of lamb, cutting to, but not through, other side, open flat as you would a book (lamb should be close to an even thickness on each side to cook evenly). Combine dressing and 1/4t cup lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup... - 35.5564
Pour the milk into a saucepan, and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
Bring back to the boil and keep stirring until the milk curdles.
Line a sieve with muslin, and pour in the curdled milk.
Bring the edges of the muslin... - 32.0539
1. Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
2. Cook asparagus in boiling water 4 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge asparagus into ice water; drain.
3. Place asparagus and next 8 ingredients in a... - 32.2369
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 43.2356
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Boil the spaghetti until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander.
3. Take a skillet and heat it on a medium flame.
4. When hot, add the bacon to the pan. Sauté it until it is crisp and brown.
5. Add mushrooms to the bacon and sauté for about 3... - 37.231
Salmon And Egg Wraps With Mustard Mayonnaise
1. Prepare mayonnaise-mustard mixture, halve the mixture and transfer into 2 bowls.
2. Add onions to one of the bowls and stir well.
3. Apply onion-mayonnaise-mustard mixture on each of the wraps.
4. Top with 2 smoked salmon slices, hard-boiled egg... - 39.4317
Tuna Kimbap (참치 김밥)
1. In a small bowl break 4 eggs and add 4 pinches of salt and whisk well.
2. Preheat an 8-inch nonstick pan with some oil. Pour the egg into the heated pan and cook for about 5 minutes on medium.
3. When the surface of the egg starts... - 0
Mixed Vegetable Korma
Cook paste and seeds in large heated dry pan until fragrant.
Add pumpkin, lentils and stock, bring to boil; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add cauliflower; simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add cream and... - 34.713
Rotissiere Chicken And Tomato Linguine
1. Remove the breast from the Rotisserie chicken and dice.
2. Sliver garlic, slice red onions and kalamata olive and chop the Prosciutto ham.
3. In a large saute pan with some olive oil, caramelize the onions and garlic.
4. Add the... - 117.746
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes
Place the potatoes and garlic in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are very tender.
Add the spinach to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
Drain... - 39.4341
Smoked Trout And Potato Wedges
1) In a saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil by adding salt. Add potatoes to boil for 15 minutes until tender.
2) In a large colander, tip the spinach in the sink. Drain the potatoes over the spinach so the cooking water wilts it.
3)... - 45.4502
Rigatoni Ala Norcina
Slice the sausage into thin pieces (approx 1/8” thick)
Fry sausage until brown, remove excess fat rendered from sausage
Add wine and simmer for a couple of minutes
Add cream and bring to slow boil
Stir in Parmesan cheese, adding slowing so it melts... - 29.5795
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.049
Roasted Chicken And Cous Cous Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Marinara Sauce: In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
3. Once caramelized, add in the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then add in the chicken... - 117.539
Salmon And Edamame Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add edamame, cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place pasta mixture in a large bowl.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add... - 33.5067
Swordfish With Skordalia
Cook fish, uncovered, in heated oiled grill pan (or on grill or barbecue) until just cooked through.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook spinach, stirring, until just wilted.
Divide skordalia among serving plates; top with fish, spinach and combined... - 43.7516
Tsle Of Capri Pasta
In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, parsley, Parmesan, broth, oil, garlic, red-pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
Process for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Stop occasionally to scrape down the sides of... - 46.1117
Poached Scallops And Red Pepper Sauce
If I can, then I would have these Poached Scallops In Organic Red Pepper Sauce everyday. It is organic, healthy and not to mention tasty. Nina demonstrates how to make this dish in easy steps in this video. There is only one thing left for you to do now;... - 76.473
Seared Salmon With Potatoes And Dijon
Looking for a quick and simple salmon recipe? You can't get a better deal than this. Chef Hermann prepares seared wild salmon and enriches it with new potatoes and a zingy mustard broth. A delicious meal any day. Try preparing this once at home, and we bet,... - 89.2114
Sauteed Chicken With Olives Capers And Roasted Lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle some olive oil on the parchment paper, then arrange the lemon slices on the parchment in a single layer. Drizzle the lemons lightly with a little more olive oil and season with... - 30.8784
Super Mario Bros Mushroom Noodles
1. Cut radish as shown in the video to look like mushroom.
2. In boiling salted water cook noodles following package direction. Drain and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat oil, add mushroom and minced garlic. Stir and cook until... - 0
Stuffed Pork Loin With Pancetta Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahreneheit.
2. Fillet the pork chop.
3. For the glaze: In a small pan, add the water and sugar and bring to a boil. Once it boils, set it aside.
4. In a pan, add the chopped pancetta and cook until the fat... - 130.948
Blend or process 1/4 cup of the coriander with cumin, turmeric, garlic, chilli, peanut oil and a quarter of the onion until smooth.
Cut fish into 2cm pieces.
Combine fish with coriander mixture in medium bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or... - 42.4374
Pasta Full Of Posies
Chop off top and bottom of peppers. Slice down the side, remove the seeds and lay pepper flat. Cut into petal shapes.
Boil pasta according to package directions; drain.
Melt margarine and heat olive oil on the stove over medium heat in a pan big enough to... - 31.5267
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 0
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add artichokes; saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, water, and broth; bring to a boil.
Add rice and next 3 ingredients, and... - 41.8242
Chicken Asparagus Salad
Combine broth, bay leaf, onion and ginger in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center.
Remove from broth; cool slightly.
Meanwhile, prepare Mustard... - 39.2503
Linguine With Clam Sauce Florentine
Linguine With Clam Sauce Florentine is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Linguine With Clam Sauce Florentine; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 31.3764
Curried Red Lentil And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the lentils well, discarding any discoloured ones.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, ginger and carrots.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring, or until the onion is soft.
Add the spices; cook for 1 minute more or until... - 47.6646
Corn And Carrot Pilaf
1. In a large pan, heat oil, add onions and cook till soft, not browned; add aubergine and cook for five minutes
2. Add garlic and curry paste, sweet potato, carrot, beans and rice with about 700 ml water and coconut milk
3. Allow to boil, cover and... - 44.1837
Cheesy Pasta Frittata
1. Boil the pasta. Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium and heat half the oil in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat. Add the courgettes and garlic to the pan and cook for 5 mins, stirring, until the courgette is just tender.
2. Drain the pasta, then... - 34.984
Delicious Tuscan Chicken
This is a fantastic Tuscan Style Chicken dish brought to you by the Club House. It definitely looks flavorsome and colorful. However to make this recipe, you will have to buy the spice mix that is sold uniquely only by them. Nevertheless, this is a recipe... - 112.382
Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
1. In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, broth, 2 cups water, and thyme. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Add onions, carrots, and celery and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and chicken... - 35.9307
Lemon Gnocchi With Peas & Kale
Recipe for Lemon Gnocchi with Peas & Kale, Gnocchi is the perfect weeknight meal! It takes only 2-3 minutes to cook and can be paired with any number of sauces for an easy to prepare yet delicious dish! Lemon Gnocchi with Peas & Kale is both fresh and hearty.... - 125.264
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1. Blanch the vegetables in salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until tender but still crisp.
2. Drain and refresh immediately under cold water to stop further cooking and discoloring.
3. Drain well and set aside.
4. Thoroughly wash... - 47.1254
Eight Treasure Soup
1. Bring the stock or water to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the frozen peas and sweetcorn and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the chicken, mushrooms, soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Blend the cornflour to a paste with... - 33.1973
Calum Best's Miso Chicken With Emerald Vegetables
Celebrity Chef Calum Best shares one of his favorite Thai dishes from his recently released "The Celebrity Cookbook".
This cookbook is the mastermind and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as... - 40.7118
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 45.6316
Creamy Vegetable Pasanda
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. Add the aubergines and sauté for 5-8 minutes until golden brown.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove onto a plate and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil
5. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5... - 47.1523
1. Slice the carrot, daikon radish into moon shaped pieces.
2. Remove the excess oil from aburaage with the help of a paper towel and cut into ½ inch slices.
3. Separate the maitake and shimeji mushrooms with the help of your fingers.
4. Cut... - 101.389
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 116.425
Open Ravioli With Squash & Porcini Mushrooms
1. Put the squash and butter in a pan with 5 tbsp water. Tightly cover pan and cook for 15 mins until the squash is just tender, but not coloured. Roughly mash with seasoning, nutmeg and Parmesan (A).
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Put the chopped porcini... - 34.3615
Mixed Vegetables Soup
1. To prepare vegetables cut your selection of vegetables and the bean-curd into roughly uniform shape and size (i.e. shreds, slices, cubes, etc.).
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil and add the vegetables, bearing in mind that... - 44.9006
Cobb Salad And Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
1. For the Vinaigrette: In a saute pan on high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside
2. In the same pan, add garlic and shallots and caramelized.
3. Once done, move to a bowl with the bacon. Add in the apple cider vinegar, mustard, brown sugar... - 120.837
Tamarind Yabbies With Pakoras
Heat the oil in medium pan; cook onion, ginger and garlic, stirring, until soft.
Add tamarind, juice, sugar and the water, bring to boil; simmer 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato; simmer about 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Add yabbies; cook,... - 43.6293