- » Boiled Apple Soup
Boiled Apple Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boiled apple soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boiled apple soup recipes.
Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup
Looking for a comforting soup? Your search ends with Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup. This recipe uses the goodness of butternut squash, apples and herbs to create a delicious concoction of a comfort food. After having this soup, all you want is curl in... - 129.301
Apple And Butternut Squash Soup
Apple and butternut squash soup is an exotic blend of flavors that gives a nice twist to your taste buds. Both the ingredients compliment each other really well and the creamy texture just tops it all up. Watch the video to find out the simple steps of... - 85.2803
Curried Broccoli-apple Soup
Heat 1/2 cup water, broth, or apple juice in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add broccoli, onion, apple, and celery.
Cook and stir over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth, curry... - 49.0935
Cauliflower Soup With Curried Apple
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large pot over medium low heat.
Add cauliflower, onion, leek, and bay leaf; saute until onion is translucent, about 8 minutes.
Add wine; simmer until almost all liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes.
Add broth and cream.
Bring to... - 48.5212
Curried Chicken And Apple Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, carrot and celery to make them tender.
3) Put sliced apples along with hot water, bouillon granules and all-purpose flour. Mix them properly.
4) Add this... - 48.141
Spinach And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion until soft.
2. Add the flour and cook to a pale straw colour.
3. Add the stock slowly, stirring well, andsimmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the spinach and cook until tender.
5. Cool slightly and mix in... - 47.8371
Curried Apple And Onion Soup
Curried Apple And Onion Soup is a well flavored and delicious soup. It is a perfect way to start your weekday dinners! I am sure you will get hooked to this Curried Apple And Onion Soup recipe in no time. - 47.474
Chilled Cucumber And Apple Soup
1) In a heavy pan, heat the onion and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
2) Boil the contents for about 5 minutes.
3) Seed the cucumbers and halve them. Peel the apples and core them.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the apples and cucumbers and... - 47.459
Butternut Squash And Apple Soup
1. Peel and cut the squash into cubes.
2. In a saucepan combine and boil together the squash, apples, condensed chicken broth, water, bread, onion, salt, rosemary, marjoram, and pepper.
3. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered and cook for about 45... - 45.9971
Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt,... - 45.589
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© apple, onion, carrot and garlic until onion is tender.
2. In a blender jar with cumbing blades, put together apple mixture, water, flour, bouillon cubes, curry powder and salt; process... - 45.4523
Bengal Curry Apple Soup With Sambals
To Prepare Mushrooms: Place shiitakes, 3 cups chicken broth, and sherry in an 8-cup microwavesafe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
Remove and let steep 10 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from liquid,... - 45.2757
Hot Curry And Apple Soup
1) Heat saucepan and melt the butter.
2) Add onions and fry till soft.
3) Blend in flour and curry powder.Stir to mix well and cook for 1 minute.
4) Pour the stock and lemon juice to it. Add apples and mix well.
5) Keep it on simmering heat and boil... - 44.8197
Iced Apple Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until apples are very soft, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
Cool; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Discord cinnamon... - 44.1236
Apple Butternut Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Stir in chicken broth and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 43.977
Apple Orchard Spread
In a medium saucepan combine apples and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Do not drain.
Mash apples slightly, then stir in sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil... - 43.3452
Eliza Acton's Apple Soup
1. Get rid of all the fat from the surface and prepare the cool stock.
2. Wash the apples and coarsely chop them without peeling or coring them.
3. Boil the stock, add the apples and use lid to cover the pan.
4. Boil the sup over low heat until... - 42.0494
Granny Smith Soup
Peel, core and slice apples and place in a heavy based saucepan with chicken stock.
Finely grate rind and squeeze juice from lemon.
Add cinnamon, root ginger, breadcrumbs and lemon rind to saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10... - 41.5185
Tart & Spicy Apple Soup
Cut 1 apple in half; set aside 1 half for garnish.
Peel, core and slice remaining apples.
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add apple slices and onion; saute until onion is tender.
Add curry powder, paprika, salt, lemon peel and Meat Broth or... - 41.206
This wholesome Apple Soup is made with the subtle flavors of lemon juice, cinnamon and honey. This nutritious soup is quick to make and is also very filling. - 41.1306
Squash And Apple Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heal; cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until softened.
Add squash, apples, potato, ginger and pepper; stir in water.
Cover and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 40.7182
1. Heat water, broth, or wine in soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and apple. Cook and stir until they are tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Sprinkle curry powder over onion and apple. Stir.
3. Add chicken broth and bring to a... - 40.5669
Apple Butternut Squash Soup
In a large saucepan melt the butter and saute the onions until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients except the garnishes.
Bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes or until the squash is tender.
In a food processor puree... - 38.6871
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and thyme and cook gently, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until softened and beginning to colour. Add the apples and sugar and cook gently for a further 3 minutes.
2. Add the mustard, pumpkin... - 38.3797
Apple Cranberry Fruit Soup
In a large saucepan combine apple cider and apricot nectar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Meanwhile, cut up any large pieces of dried fruit.
Add dried fruit and apple chunks to cider... - 37.8628
Wash, quarter, and core the apples.
Do not peel them.
Cook the apples until soft in 1 quart of water with the lemon and cinnamon stick.
Put the apples through a coarse sieve.
With the rest of the water, put the strained mixture into a pot and bring it to a... - 37.2298
Celery Carrot And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the celery, carrots and apple. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the stock, paprika, cayenne, basil, bay leaf and ginger. Bring to the boil,... - 36.095
Sri Lankan Consomme
Sri Lankan Consomme is a sweet combo of tart apples, onions, celery leaves in cream. And ofcourse meat consomme, the most important part of the recipe can never be ignored. Try out the Sri Lankan Consomme and serve hot to your guests. - 34.4986
1. Wash the apples, do not pare; cut in quarters and cut out core and seeds.
2. Use an enamel or glass kettle. Cook in 1 quart of water with the cinnamon and peel until soft. Rub through a coarse sieve. Add the remaining 1 1/2 quarts of water to this thin... - 34.4278
Apple And Chicken Soup
1. Pierce sweet potato in several places with fork. Microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender; set aside (sweet potato will finish cooking and become tender as it stands).
2. Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 33.7841
Apple Butternut Soup
1 Peel the squash and cut it into large cubes. Halve the potatoes. Cut the onion into thick slices.
2 In a medium saucepan, warm the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 7 minutes.
3 Add the broth, squash, potatoes, salt... - 33.2687