- » Boil Sweet Alcohol
Boil Sweet Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil sweet alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil sweet alcohol recipes.
Homemade Alcohol Based Eggnog Or Egg Nog
1. In a bowl, break the three eggs and add the yolk of the fourth egg and whisk well using a balloon whisk.
2. In a large saucepan, pour the beaten eggs. Add the salt, sugar and nutmeg powder and mix well, using a balloon whisk.
3. Slowly pour... - 141.856
Nutty- Sweet Honey Pot Shot
If you need a drink that allows you to appreciate the flavors of the liqueur while satisfying your thirst, this is it. Honey Pot Shot brings together three unusual liqueurs Tuaca, Disarrano and Barenjager to make a great shot. Add some vanilla orange delight,... - 67.8215
Non Alcoholic Gelatin Shots
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold liquid.
Pour into 12 (2-ounce) souffle cups.
Chill until set, about 1 hour. - 22.981
Homemade Indian Toffee
In south India homemade toffee is one of the sweets made on festivals and special occasions. This video shows how to make a cashew nut one. It is very similar to chikki, but made with caramelized sugar instead of jaggery. Something sweet and crunchy for the... - 53.3649
Sweet Potatoes With Apples
Peel and slice boiled potatoes.
Place layer in greased baking dish; cover with 1/2 the other ingredients.
Continue layers, and finish with potato slices and few dots butter or margarine.
Bake, covered, in 375°F. oven 30 minutes; uncover, and continue cooking... - 28.7309
Sweet Tea Bourbon Cocktail
If you are a bourbon man, this cocktail is a surefire way to make yourself happy. An old-fashioned, bourbon lover’s drink, this manly cocktail is hard to emasculate but great to sip on. Just mix water, sugar, honey, tea bags and bourbon and wait for at... - 103.316
Apple Cider Shot With Whipped Cream Topping
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for apple cider shot. This recipe is great for enjoying your holidays with friends. Watch this video to make these wonderful shots ahead and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Try it out….. - 125.5
Maguey Harvest Cocktail
Mezcal is an often misunderstood spirit. Although similar to Tequila, it is worlds apart in many ways. In this video Tim Master shares the story of this special spirit. Tim also shares his recipe for a wonderful winter cocktail, the Maguey Harvest Cocktail.... - 135.095
Add 1/3 ounce of lemon juice to 17 ounces milk. Boil for 3-4 minutes and filter in a gauze to separate the curd. Drain from all the liquid, then add ½ ounce sugar. With the mixture, form little balls. These can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for no... - 34.875
My favorite Rum Cake Recipe. This cake is spongy and melts in your mouth. Rum adds so much flavor and taste to it. - 39.8426
Orange Cream Jello Shot
Over the years I have made Jello shots for my family & relatives on Christmas & Thanks Giving.I always make jello shots with liquor in it & kids have always complained about missing out on it.
I am making a non alcoholic Jello shots for all the kids. - 27.1036
Apple Vodka Jello Shot
There is no one of making Jello shots,the only difference is that you add liquor instead of cold water in making a Jello shot. - 26.9494
Fantastic vodka based Jello shot recipe.A regular Jello drink but with vodka in it served in tiny glasses. - 25.3404
Green Blazer Cocktail
If you are aware of Blue Blazer style drinks. Here is a new twist that is perfect for the cold weather, the Green Blazer Cocktail. Watch this video to learn this jazzy drink that will keep you warm this winter and turn some eyes too. Watch out for the fire! - 140.64
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 132.414
1. In a large mixing bowl, add egg yolk and ½ cup of sugar. Whisk well. Set aside.
2. Place a saucepan on flame, add milk and the remaining ½ cup of sugar in it. Stir and bring it to a boil.
3. Turn off the heat, and pour yolk mixture into the... - 0
Tiramisu has become one of the most sort after desserts around the world & more & more people are looking for ways of making this lovely dessert. - 39.3402
Ginger Rouge Cocktail
Full of cranberry, orange and zesty ginger, the Ginger Rouge Cocktail could be the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail! In this video you will learn how to prepare a magical syrup for your cocktails as well as a spiced cocktail. Happy Holidays! - 140.157
VeeV Lavande is a play on words – Vive Lavande, meaning Long Live Lavender – and it is the combination of Lavender Lemonade with acai berry and ginger that creates a remarkably smooth yet complex champagne cocktail. This is a wonderful drink for special... - 125.544
Crispy Brandy Snaps
Heat oven to 350°.
Heat margarine, corn syrup and brown sugar to boiling in 1 1/2-quart saucepan, stirring frequently; remove from heat.
Stir in 2 teaspoons brandy.
Mix flour and ginger; gradually stir into syrup mixture.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 5... - 36.4373
This is a great twist on an excellent dessert! - 36.8687
Authentic Brandy Butter
Have ingredients at room temperature.
Cream the butter until white and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the sugar and then the brandy, a little at a time.
Spoon into a serving dish and stand in a cool place to set 3 minutes.
Season the mushrooms.
Keep the bechamel... - 28.12
Farm Boys Cocktail
Wash the raisins in hot water and drain.
Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
Add the cinnamon stick and raisins and cook over very low heat until the raisins are plump.
Remove the raisins with a slotted... - 34.9964
Cherry Brandy Sauce
Place cherry liquid, broth, onion, cloves and cinnamon in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
Cook, uncovered for about 8 minutes or until onion is tender.
Strain liquid and discard onion pieces.
Return juices to the saucepan and stir in the cornstarch... - 38.8976
Fresh Fruit Compote
Thinly peel pears and peach, halve and core.
Wash apricots, but do not peel.
Halve, and remove pits.
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, and heat to boiling.
Put in pears, and cover.
Let simmer gently 2-3 minutes.
Add peach and apricot halves, and simmer... - 39.3407
Cooked Salad Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in top of double boiler with 1 1/4 cups milk.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until mixture is thick and smooth.
Place over hot water.
Beat in egg yolks.
Add vinegar and continue cooking 2-3 minutes longer.
Remove from heat, and... - 35.0203
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 51.526
Melt butter or margarine.
Add syrup, sugar and salt.
Boil over medium heat to very hard-ball stage (260°F.).
Add vanilla and coloring.
Pour syrup over popcorn, stirring thoroughly while pouring.
Butter hands lightly, and shape mixture into balls.
Makes... - 32.637
Glace Au Sauternes
Try this Glace Au Sauternes recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Glace Au Sauternes will surely give you a huge fan following! - 31.589
Combine chocolate chips, wine, salt and cinnamon in blazer pan.
Place over boiling water in water pan and stir until chocolate is melted and blended with wine.
Stir in hot milk and cream, blending with a French whisk.
When steaming hot, serve in cups with a... - 28.8953
Peach Yogurt Jello Shot
This is a great non alcoholic Jello shot recipe for kids.Here is a wonderful peach flavored Jello shot that will bring a smile on your kid's face. - 27.5294
How To Make A Blue Blazer Style Hot Toddy
How about a hot drink to warm you up on a cold winter night. Watch this video of Hot Toddy Blue Blazer style and you will love it. This is a great drink to bring behind the bar or to impress your friends at home. The flowing flame will create quite a buzz.... - 143.162
Heat molasses to boiling.
Add sifted dry ingredients gradually, stirring constantly.
Stir in brandy.
Drop by half teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake, 6 cookies at a time, in preheated slow oven (300° F.) for 8 to 10... - 40.545
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1 of the recipe video. Watch part 2 for 'Glazing Your Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 124.328
Glazing Your Rum Cake
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 2 of the recipe video. Watch part 1 for 'Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 127.926
Warm Buttered Rum
When nip hits the air and you cover yourself with layers of clothes, something as tasty and inviting ad hot buttered rum would warm up your frigid bones. Betty stirs up a classic drink using rum, sugar, butter, and cloves. It's so lip-smackingly good and easy... - 98.4342
Pork Tenderloin With Kentucky Sweet-savory Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Tender, juicy, and extremely succulent pork tenderloin is a proven crowd-pleaser. And Betty's version of this classic favorite is no different. Tender tenderloin drizzled with sweet-savory barbecue sauce is sure to wow your family and guests. Learn how to... - 113.226
Blend the yeast with the milk, 1 teaspoon of the sugar and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a warmed bowl and stir in the remaining sugar.
Make a well in the centre and... - 41.643
Sherry Cream Mould
1. Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk in top of double boiler; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over boiling water, taking care that pan does not touch water. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. Add sugar and egg yolks; stir constantly until mixture thickens... - 24.4834
Chocolate Rum Fondue
Place all ingredients in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil.
Stir once during cooking.
Stir until chocolate pieces melt. - 21.2398
Farm Maidens Drink
Place the sugar, water and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
If fresh apricots are used, poach them in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, drain and remove the pits.
Add them to the sugar-water mixture and let stand 24... - 34.6873
1. Pour pineapple juice, rum, sweet-and-sour mix, blue curaçao, and lemon juice into a blender container. Add a small cube of pineapple and mix. Add ½ cup of crushed ice and blend thoroughly.
2. Pour into a punch glass and garnish with a cherry and a small... - 34.346
Sherry Custard is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Sherry Custard both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 24.8761
Belgian Hot Beer
Place the beer, wine, sugar, cinnamon and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat slowly.
In a small pan, beat the egg yolks into the warm milk and place over low heat.
Add the cornstarch mixture and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
Do not allow it to... - 30.7697
1) Take a sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, coffee, cream, sugar, liqueurs and bananas in it, being careful not to boil them.
2) Into mugs, pour smoothie and top with whipped cream.
3) Garnish with chocolate shaving and serve at once. - 35.074
King Of Hearts Chocolate
1) Combine together the sugar, chocolate and coffee in a small saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat and cook gently over low heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the liqueurs and cream and continue to cook over low flame for about 3... - 36.2809
50 50 Bar
1) Take a sauce pan and mix together chocolate, milk, cream, liqueurs and orange juice in it.
2) Heat the mixture, being careful not to boil it.
3) Take cocktail mugs; fill them with beverage and top with beaten cream.
4) Serve at once on... - 35.2431
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Spray a bundt pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle Grape-Nuts cereal over bottom of pan.
Mix cake ingredients together.
Pour batter over Grape-Nuts cereal.
Bake 45 minutes to one hour.
Cool and invert on serving plate.
Glaze: In... - 39.8701
Cream the butter, sugar, corn syrup and salt together, and stir in beaten eggs, vanilla, vinegar and spice.
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 10 minutes; then drain and dry.
Roll out pastry, and cut in circles to fit deep medium-size muffin... - 41.5316
Doña Rossana Cooks Chiken Noodle Soup
COOK CHICKEN THIGHS IN 5 CUPS OF WATER AND 1 TABLESPOON OF SALT FOR 40 MINUTES. TAKE THE CHIKEN OUT AND LET IT COOL FOR 10 MINUTES. ADD THE POTATOES TO THE BOILING BROTH AND LET THEM COOK FOR 10 MINUTES. WITH THE HELP OF TWO FORKS SEPARATE THE MEAT FROM THE... - 28.9525
Crispy Brandy Cones
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly oil.
3. In a medium saucepan, heat molasses to boiling point. Stir in butter until melted. Gradually add flour, sugar and ginger, stirring constantly. Remove from... - 28.3755
Hedgehog Tipsy Cake
1) This recipe requires a cake which can be bought or home-made, but must be stale.
2) If home-made, then bake it in an oval jelly mould.
3) Trim and resemble to develop the shape of a hedgehog's back.
4) With a round cutter, hollow out the top,... - 45.6887
Brandy Orange Savarin
Sift flour and salt together in a bowl.
Combine yeast, sugar and warm milk.
Make well in flour.
Add yeast mixture.
Sprinkle over a little flour.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Allow to rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
Add eggs and softened butter and mix to a... - 39.4139
Betty's Brown Sugar Peach Flambe
If you are looking for a perfect summer treat to serve at your outdoor garden bash or summer fest, then this delicious, melt-in-the-mouth dessert could make for a sumptuous addition. Absolutely delicious and amazingly easy to make, this juicy, yummy treat is... - 103.908
To prepare the syrup, boil sugar and water.
Keep on fire for 2 minutes after the first boil.
Remove from fire.
Add strawberry essence, red colour & lemon juice.
Chill the syrup.
To serve, put 4-5 tbsp (1 karchhi) of syrup in a tall glass.
Put 1 tsp... - 40.1326
Baby Back Root Beer Ribs
Baby Back Root beer Ribs
Peal off the silver skin off the back of the ribs. In a container place the ribs and pour two of the 3, two liters over the ribs. They should be totally submerged. Let the ribs soak over night. The next day pull ribs out of root beer... - 36.689
Shanghai Chow Mein
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
Place a wok... - 41.7274
Peaches And Cherries
In a 10-inch skillet bring wine and cinnamon just to boiling.
Add peaches and cherries; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or just until peaches are tender.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer peaches and cherries to a shallow serving dish.
Cook the... - 36.702
Chicken With Sherry And Raisins
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken thighs and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes, turning them frequently.
2. Add the onion, sherry, chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Cover, reduce the heat, and... - 33.4006
Searching for a different kind of a savory sauce for your dishes? May be you would like to try out this rich and creamy brandy sauce. Watch this video to discover how can you make use of the easily available ingredients in kitchen to create a luxurious sauce... - 111.079
Good summer non-alcohol drink. Or may add alcohol. Vodka will be good!!! - 31.983
This original recipe from Seattle's historic El Gaucho restaurant is straight out of the pages of "Dining in Seattle" cookbook! Enjoy the fun of the flambé and wonderful caramel and banana flavors - for a dramatic dessert at home! - 109.008
Edible Chocolate Body Paint - Valentines Day
1. In a saucepan, add water, salt, and sugar. Place the pan on flame and bring it to a boil. Do not stir.
2. Reduce the heat and let it simmer until all the sugar granules dissolve. Remove the pan from heat.
3. Drop butter and whisk until smooth.
4.... - 0
French Onion Soup Hd
1. In a large Dutch oven, add in the extra virgin olive oil and onions. Cook for 12 minutes over medium heat or until tender and golden.
2. Pour in brandy and let the alcohol burn off. Followed by sugar and beef broth, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce... - 0
We fell in love with this drink here in Cusco, Peru...Chicha Morada is a purple corn drink that is super high in resveratrol. Purple corn can have 4 times more resveratrol than red wine!Plus, there's no alcohol...Take a look as Annmarie makes a cleaner,... - 0
Summer Berry Compote
Compote (French for "mixture") is a dessert originating from 17th century France made of whole or pieces of fruit in sugar syrup. Whole fruits are immersed in water and with sugar and spices added to the dish, over gentle heat. The syrup may be seasoned with... - 124.033
Cooked Homemade Eggnog - Easy, Delicious With No Raw Eggs
1. In a bowl whisk the eggs and sugar.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan pour the whole milk and start heating the milk on low heat, occasionally stir and allow the temperature to reach 160 degrees F,check the temperature with a candy thermometer, do not... - 0
5 Layered Strawberry, Blackberry And Champagne Terrine
Easter calls for a delicious dessert to end an elaborate meal with friends and family. Therefore, chef Charlie has this scrumptious Five layered Strawberry, Blackberry and Champagne Terrine. The recipe hardly calls for any cooking and therefore an easy recipe... - 130.122
Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup Sauce
How to make Squash pancakes with Apple Syrup Sauce
"These pancakes are the culinary equivalent of "Fall" to me. I always pair them with my Apple Maple Syrup Sauce. It has a touch of brandy and Minnesota maple syrup, which is the best! The sweet and savory... - 115.736
Raspberry And Orange Sorbet
This is a pretty simple and delectable sorbet recipe. Cool and refreshing perfect for any warm day. Raspberries and oranges can be replaced with most any other fruit, except for a few tropical fruits which have a specific enzyme in them that will prevent... - 32.3687
A fun take on Cherries Jubilee I came up with for the Fourth of July (Independence Day in the United States). Take the shot of the kirsch on top then enjoy the dark cherry compote, no bake cheesecake filling, and the blueberry confit. The compote is a little... - 106.114
Maritata Soup has a superb taste. Maritata Soup gets it taste from mixed broth cooked with vermicelli noodles and cheese. Maritata Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 31.8566
Looking for an easy to make Japanese beef dish?? Making Oriental Sukiyaki was never so simple. This video is like a step by step guide to prepare the traditional Sukiyaki. The chef uses authentic Japanese methods and ingredients to prepare this delicacy.... - 144.076
1. In a crock pot combine the black cherries water and sugar.
2. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cherries from the syrup using a slotted spoon and put into a chafing dish.
4. Add the sugar, lemon peal and cherry syrup to... - 46.3604
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 29.7474
Bring broth to boiling over direct heat (on a range top or over a denatured alcohol flame).
Add vermicelli noodles (broken, if desired) and cook, uncovered, for 5 to 8 minutes or until noodles are tender to bite.
In a bowl blend the sweet butter with cheese... - 26.5694
Glazed Halibut Fillets
1) Into a large steamer pot, pour about 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) of water and mix in dill, bay leaf, thyme and cloves.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a vigorous boil for 2 minutes.
3) On a steamer tray, arrange the halibut and then distribute evenly the... - 44.1347
Spanish Potato, Garlic & Chorizo Soup
This is a marvellously rustic and enjoyable soup to both make and eat. The chorizo sausage adds a lovely warm background flavor to the dish and the toasted almonds put a delicate sweet crunch into every mouthful. Serve it with the best, freshest bread. - 34.2279
Scallops Stir Fry
1) In a large wok or skillet, over medium heat, heat half the olive oil and sautÃ© garlic and ginger in it for about 1 minute, just to release their fragrance.
2) Increase heat to medium high and stir in vegetables for about 4 minutes, tossing... - 44.279
1) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate, mix the flour, salt, and pepper together.
2) Dredge the veal in seasoned flour, coat evenly and reserve rest of the flour mixture.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, cook the veal in 2 teaspoons margarine until until... - 45.7277
1. Coat the chicken with the flour, shaking off the excess. In a deep, 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high heat. Cook the chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until browned, then transfer to a plate.
2. Add the... - 33.522
Tasty Coq Au Vin
Cut the chicken into 8 serving joints.
Cut the bacon into 2.5cm/1in-wide pieces and dunk into boiling water.
Cook for a couple of minutes then drain and pat dry.
(You can omit this step, but you may find yourself with too much fat at the end.) Fry the bacon... - 44.1188
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 48.2195
Homemade Root Beer
Root beer also known as sarsaparilla is a complex and delicious, old-fashioned, home-brewed root beer that has deep, intermingling notes of roots, bark, and spices, set against a background of molasses. There is no one recipe for this popular old-time... - 43.0858