- » Boil Octopus
Boil Octopus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil octopus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil octopus recipes.
Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae Oriental Style
This Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae, marinated in the mixture of Japanese mustard, vinegar and miso is a must try for all. Watch the chef prepare this recipe absolutely in the authentic Japanese style in this video. You can make this recipe using a... - 138.639
Korean Style Spicy Octopus Nakji Bokkeum
If you are forever game for trying something new and exotic in your kitchen, this Korean dish could add to your culinary adventure. Not that this dish is anything queer, octopus stir fry is quite a regular thing in Korean cuisine. In this video, Anna Kim... - 94.1349
Stir-fried Spicy Small Octopus (매운 낚지 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the octopus and using a sharp knife slice the octopus and remove the guts. Wash it well and set aside.
2. Transfer the washed octopus into a bowl and add flour and rub it well into the octopus to remove any dirt... - 125.552
Char Grilled Baby Octopus Salad
Cut each octopus in half.
Using vegetable peeler, remove five wide strips of rind from Lemon; shred strips finely.
Combine octopus, rind, garlic, paprika, cumin, pesto, vinegar and half of the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or... - 47.6572
Braised Octopus In Rioja
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 160 degrees.
2) Blanch the octopus in boiling water for about 20 seconds and then refresh in a bowl of cold water. Repeat this process about 3 times to soften the meat.
3) In a large ovenproof casserole,... - 106.591
Wash the octopus, remove the ink sac and cut the meat into pieces.
Place the octopus in a pan and cover with water.
Add the wine, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and lemon slice.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until the... - 42.7867
Italian Octopus Carpaccio
If your daring and wanting to try an octopus, then this is a dish to try! A Carpaccio is the rightful dish to make! See this video for an octopus delicacy! - 113.533
Octopus With Pasta
1. Cut octopus into medium sized pieces.
2. Place a speed cooker on flame, and heat olive oil in it.
3. Drop onion and octopus. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add red wine, dill, and Daphne leaves in it.
5. Sprinkle pepper, and add tomato... - 93.9255
1. To prepare the octopus, clean and wash it and cut in small portions.
2. In a pan with salted water boil the octopus till tender.
3. In a pan fry the onions and garlic for several minutes in oil, add the tomato puree and keep cooking for 2... - 43.8855
Octopus With Onions And Tomato
Be sure the octopus has been well pounded to tenderize it.
Clean it thoroughly and discard the ink sac.
Cut octopus into bite size pieces.
Saut6 onions in olive oil until soft and golden.
Add octopus, tomato paste, and salt and pepper and stew for 10... - 30.6059
Octopus In Red Wine Sauce
Make sure the octopus has been well beaten to tenderize it when you buy it.
Wash it carefully and discard the ink sac.
Cut octopus into bite size pieces.
Saute the onions in the olive oil until soft and golden.
Add octopus, salt and pepper, and bay leaf and... - 36.0557
Grilled Baby Octopus With Spring Salad
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown... - 0
This Octopus Creole is simply fabulous ! Rice with this seafood vegetable mix tastes yummy ! Try out this Octopus Creole and let me know if you like it ! - 39.4061
Octopus And Red Wine Stew
1. Put the octopus in a saucepan of gently simmering water with a quarter of the onions and the bay leaves. Cook gently for 1 hour.
2. While the octopus is cooking, plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away... - 37.9581
Chilli Ginger Octopus With Crisped Vegetables
Cut carrot into thirds crossways; quarter capsicum, discard seeds.
Cut vegetable pieces into thin strips; place in small bowl.
Cover with iced water; refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Combine ginger and... - 42.3869
Place the octopus, one onion, the garlic, and the sugar in a large pot of salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer until the octopus is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain in a colander and cool, discarding the onion... - 47.6837
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
Octopus In Lemon Dressing
1) Wash the octopus and chop it up.
2) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water and vinegar. Add in the chopped octopus.
3) Add in a peeled onion. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover and cook on simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain the mixture... - 44.7876
Octopus In Wine
To clean the octopus, stretch out the tentacles all in one direction and slash across, above and below the eyes to remove them.
Pop out the beak in the middle of the mouth.
Pull out the entrails from inside the head, saving the ink sac, which looks very... - 45.3323
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 143.995
1. In a saucepan boil water and season it with salt, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon and pickling spice.
2. Add the octopus into the seasoned water.
3. In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil, add pearl onions and caramelize them.
For making potato... - 101.804
Poulpe A La Grecque
Usually the entire octopus is edible, except for the parrot-like beak.
Beat the octopus by laying it on a rock or board, and hit it with a stick from the head down to the extreme ends of all tentacles to soften that big mussle which is called octopus.
Then... - 36.7713
Looking for quick, easy and no-fuss recipe for your kids’ lunch box? Try this Octodog. This recipe from Japanese cuisine uses sausages shaped into octopus legs for cooking in boiled water. So simple na? - 87.7047
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook onion and capsicums until tender.
Add rice; stir to coat in oil.
Stir in saffron, paste, wine and tomato; cook, stirring, until wine is... - 46.1288
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Arroz Con Mariscos
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. FOR THE SAUCE: In a large pan, heat olive oil.
3. Add the onions and garlic. Cook till begins to brown.
4. Put the bouillon cubes, saffron, salt and pepper and pour the fish stock.
5. Bring to... - 108.841
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
How To Make Okonomiyaki
Attention all the Japanese food lovers!! Another delicacy from the Japanese cuisine is right here for you. This delectable recipe makes for an excellent main dish. The pancake is a great blend of various ingredients that together make this dish an absolute... - 99.1133
Homemade seafood Cocktail
1. Wash and dry the peppers. Grill them on all sides for about 15 minutes or until the skin turns black and becomes shrivelled. Leave to cool.
2. Scrub the mussels well, scrape away their beards, wash well under running water and drain. Wash the cockles in... - 40.1285
Takoyaki is a very popular dish in Japan. Take a look at this simple step by step instructional video on how to make this classic dish the right way - 98.9884
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 44.207
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Mixed Seafood Chowder
Seafood dishes are great as starters, appetizers and even mains. Here is a recipe to make seafood chowder with an ensemble of octopus, squid, etc, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor oven. Great indulgence outdoors! - 122.093