- » Boil Low Fat Indian Rice
Boil Low Fat Indian Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil low fat indian rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil low fat indian rice recipes.
Fragrant Basmati Rice
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, and stir. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. - 30.0162
Combine rice, coconut milk, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Add coconut; fluff with a fork. - 27.1845
Indian Peas Pulao
Want to serve an Indian delicacy today? Give this Indian Peas Pulao a try. The dish is a superb blend of ingredients that impart this dish a distinct flavor. This recipe is just too good to be missed. - 88.5538
Fragrant Basmati Rice
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, and stir.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat, and let rice stand 5 minutes. - 30.2658
Basmati Rice Pilaf
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add walnuts, and cook, stirring constantly, until walnuts are toasted.
Remove from saucepan, and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to saucepan; saute until... - 37.9182
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 141.522
Spicy Marigold Rice
1. In a small skillet, put together cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods.
2. Over medium heat, heat them for 2 minutes to release flavors; occasionally shaking the pan.
3. Remove the skillet from heat.
4. In a 5-inch square of cheesecloth,... - 47.7654
Low-fat Matar Paneer
Cut the paneer into 3/4-inch cubes and set aside.
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add the onions and stir-fry until golden brown.
Stir in the garlic and ginger pastes and fry for another 30 seconds.
Add all the dry spices and tomatoes and... - 48.5223
1) Take a large bowl and wash rice in it. Change the water couple of times until it runs clear.
2) Finally, add water, just about enough to cover the rice by 1 inch and let rice soak for 30 minutes and then drain.
3) Wash tomatoes and cut into... - 40.8451
Ulundu Kali - High Protein, Low Fat Dessert For Women!
Ulundu kali is a very healthy, high-protein, and low-fat dish, mainly because of its ingredients. Urad dal is rich in protein, iron, and is very low in fat. It also has a good amount of dietary fiber. On the other hand, gingely oil (also known as sesame oil)... - 0
Tamil Curd Rice
Ask a South Indian what he would like to have on a hot and muggy day and the answer undoubtedly will be “Curd Rice.” This is a comfort food during the hot summer months when everyone craves for eat something cooling, light and nutritious. Serve it cold... - 81.7477
Curried Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine the chicken stock and water in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Add the chicken breast and allow to come back to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the chicken is fork tender.
Remove and reserve the... - 42.7607
Lentils With Rice And Curry
Place lentils and 4 cups of the broth or water in a large, heavy pot.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower heat, and let lentils simmer gently for 20 minutes.
While the lentils are cooking, heat the remaining 1/4 cup broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the... - 44.0251
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion seeds for about 30 seconds. Add the sliced onion and fry for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the next nine ingredients and stir-fry over a medium heat for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add the rice and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
4. Pour... - 39.0052
Curried Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, combine the lentils, broth/water and salt.
2. Place on a medium high flame and bring to a boil skimming off the scum .
3. Reduce the heat and let the lentils simmer for 20 minutes.
4. In the mean time, in a... - 44.9992
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 47.6884
Classic Indian Karhi
Want to pep up something light but delicious Indian recipe in your kitchen? Try the recipe for Indian karhi or yogurt soup. The chef here prepares the mild spicy version of yogurt soup; spiciness can be varied as per preference. The mild version is great with... - 102.153
Basmati Rice With Herbs
1) In a large microwavable dish, add 1 oz butter, rice, boiling water and salt.
2) Cover the dish with a cling foil and microwave on HIGH temperature for 10 minutes, stirring the contents once halfway through the cooking time.
3) Allow the dish to sit... - 35.9588
Coconut Red Beans And Rice
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring the 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 49.5995
1. Boil rice, adding salt.
2. Grate coconut.
3. Heat oil and fry cashew nuts and remove.
4. Fry grams and spices.
5. Mix together. - 41.2749
Basmati Rice With Basil And Mint
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place rice in a fine-mesh strainer. Rinse with cold water,- drain.
3. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic, cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Stir in rice, cook 1 minute, stirring... - 31.1937
Lentil Rice Salad
1) Wash the lentils well and drain them.
2) In a saucepan, with the uncooked lentils combine 2 cups of water.
3) Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4) Simmer, covered and cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add rice and simmer for 15 minutes more.
6) Remove... - 49.5587
Coconut Rice Salad With Mango And Shrimp
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp, cook 11/2 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 13/4 cups water and coconut milk in pan, bring to a boil. Add rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt, cover,... - 33.7378
Perfumed Basmati Rice Swirled With Saffron & Rose Water
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of water, saffron threads and rose water, if desired.
Cover and set aside.
Rinse rice as instructed, Basic Cooked White Rice
Soak rice in 2 cups of water 30 minutes.
Drain well; reserve soaking water.
In a medium-size... - 43.027
Soak the urid dhaal for 1 hour, drain and place in a liquidizer or food processor with the salt.
Blend to a paste.
Grind the rice to a coarse powder, place in muslin and rinse carefully.
Set aside to soak for 10-15 minutes, then squeeze out the excess... - 33.6256
Upma From Instant Mix ( Lowfat And Homemade)
A savory pudding most famous in the southern part of India as a healthy nutritious and filling breakfast, in fact it's a quick fix for any time of the day. This recipe uses cracked wheat also know as daliya(gothumai rawai in tamil) but you can substitute... - 126.736
Curried Mushroom Rice
1) Using bulb-type baster skim broth. Alternately chill mixture till fat floats on top and whisk it away.
2) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine.
3) sauté onions and garlic till tender.
4) Add rice, broth, mushrooms, seasonings, and lemon juice.
5)... - 46.4102
Sweet And Tangy Lentils And Rice
Drain peppers, reserving liquid.
Chop 3 peppers; reserve remaining peppers in liquid for another use.
Combine chopped pepper, minced cilantro, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and set aside.
Combine water, lentils, and green onions in a saucepan;... - 42.442
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.0193
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 50.9449
A yummy traditional Indian rice kheer recipe (rice pudding). The quick and easy to make kheer is rice simmered and cooked in milk and an array of rich ingredients. Just the dessert you need to complete your Indian meal menu. - 48.2108
My family loves this Khichdi Recipe .Khichdi is a unique Indian dish. It is also known as khichdee ,khichadi ,khichuri, and khichadi. Khichdi is an Indian dish that contains a combination of rice and lentils .It is generally eaten during illness period as it... - 40.6709
This is a type of rasam or soup which can be had with plain white rice. - 52.2518
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 45.1345
Lamb Curry With Apricots
1) In a small bowl, combine apricots and 2 cups hot water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Take a Dutch oven and coat it with cooking spray.
4) Add lamb, and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
5)Remove lamb, and drain on paper... - 48.7528
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.4466
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the ginger and garlic pastes, salt, cilantro, and mint, and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the water and yogurt, and bring to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Bring to a boil... - 45.941
Basmati Rice Pilaf With Garam Masala
This basmati rice pilaf is a filling and savory rice pilaf made with the aromatic basmati rice. Cooked in a deep sauce pan with garlic and onion along with indian garam masala, the rice is flavored with chicken or vegetable stock and can be served as a... - 40.6498
Tri-colored Carrot Rice Pudding
Indian rice pudding or kheer as said in the local language is the most frequently made traditional sweet dish festive offering. Tricolored rice pudding laced with carrots and green gram is the tweaked form of this classic dish to mark the Republic Day... - 0
1. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, once it splutters add and fry onions till golden brown.
2. Add hidikbele and fry in medium flame for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and fry till they become soft.
3. Add 2 cups of water, cook until hidibele becomes... - 32.6046
First make the stock: Place all the ingredients in a heavy pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
Strain and discard all the whole spices.
Remove the chops from the stock, discard... - 47.2001
1. Soak black gram and rice separately.
2. Grind gram to a smooth, frothy paste.
3. Grind rice to a finely ground semolina consistency. Add salt and water to form a pouring consistency. Keep aside for 8 to 12 hours.
1. Boil potatoes. Peel and dice.
2.... - 47.4724
Grind all the masala ingredients with water to a fine paste.
Boil the cucumber with water until soft. Add curry leaves, salt and ground paste and bring it to boil for
Remove form the heat.
When it becomes cool add yogurt and mix... - 46.9827
Rice With Whole Spices
Peel onion and slice into fine rounds.
Halve the rounds.
Heat the oil in a 3-quart heavy-bottomed pot (with tight-fitting lid—to be used later) over medium heat, put in the onions, and fry, stirring, until they are brown and crisp (but not burned)—about 8... - 45.9463
Fragrant Lamb Curry
1. In a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Saute the onion and garlic with the red pepper flakes, bay leaf and half of the curry powder and turmeric, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until the onion is wilted and fragrant.... - 34.9136
Pulao Rice With Lamb
To make the yakhni, or flavored broth: In a 4-quart pot, put the beef broth and the pieces of lamb.
Tie up in a piece of cheesecloth 1 peeled onion, the garlic cloves, the piece of ginger, the peppercorns, 4 of the black cardamoms or 10 of the small cardamom... - 47.3813
Bottle Gourd And Papaya Stew
A light and mildly sweet vegetable stew made with milk and a hint of ginger. A perfect Indian and Bengali meal starter with rice. - 54.2413
Shift grams dal flour and rice flour. grate corn.
Melt ghee in a pot. Add mustard seeds when they crackle put cumin seeds. Add corn and sauté for 5 minutes. Pour milk. Keep for 5 minutes and remove. Mix both the flours slowly stirring. Add salt, green chili... - 23.5149
To make the cake put all the ingredients, except the almonds in a mixing bowl.
Beat thoroughly until the mixture is thick and pale.
Pour into a greased 23 cm - 9" square cake tin.
Bake for 1.5 hours until firm and golden brown.
Remove the cake from the oven... - 47.5208
Curry Country Chicken
Spray a large skillet with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken in the skillet for 15 minutes, turning once.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, currants or raisins, parsley, curry powder, mace or nutmeg, and pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 46.9679
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the onion, garlic and carrot just until vegetables are limp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for water and sauté lightly just until the flavors are... - 48.0866
Kasha Stuffing With Mushrooms Leeks And Wild Rice
Wash rice thoroughly and discard any foreign particles.
Bring stock and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan.
Slowly stir in rice.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 43.7178
Red Beans And Rice
In a large saucepan place ham hocks and water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cover.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove and discard ham hocks.
Remove surface fat.
Set broth... - 42.416
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the rice, salt, cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick. Boil for about 2 minutes and then drain, leaving the whole spices in the rice.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan... - 40.6479
1. Place the lamb slices in a large bowl and add the yoghurt, ground almonds, ground cardamom, chilli powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic, desiccated coconut and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Blend everything together and set aside to marinate for... - 35.3868
Vegetable And Red Kidney Bean Pulao
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Leave it to soak while you prepare the other ingredients. Drain the liquid from the kidney beans and set them aside.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan, heat the corn oil over a moderate heat. Add the whole... - 39.5512
Place the lamb with all the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
Cover and let marinate for at least an hour.
Heat the oil in a wok or pan over medium heat and fry the sliced onions until golden brown and crisp.
Remove with a slotted... - 47.8242
Lamb And Mushroom Stew With Rosemary
1. Mix the flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of waxed paper and dredge the lamb cubes in the mixture. Reserve the excess flour.
2. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the lamb and saute 5 to 10 minutes, or until the meat is well... - 33.9375
Aromatic Chicken Curry
1. Put the lentils in a sieve and rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2. Dry-fry the ground coriander and cumin seeds in a large saucepan over a low heat for about 30 seconds. Stir in the curry paste.
3. Add the lentils to the saucepan with the bay... - 42.2139
Savory Chicken Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Coat the chicken pieces with flour.
3. In a large flat skillet, heat oil.
4. Arrange floured chicken pieces and brown evenly on all sides.
5. Add shallot if using towards end of the browning... - 48.3046
Soya Bean Biryani
Soyabean biriyani is a vegetarian biriyani cooked with rice and soya beans. Prepared with a masala of cumin, ginger, garlic, chili powder and coriander powder as the main flavoring agents, the soyabean biriyani is cooked with milk and vegetables and baked as... - 47.624
1. Thoroughly wash the rice in cold water until the water runs clean. Drain the rice and keep aside.
2. In a large stock pot or heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter or ghee on a medium flame.
3. When fat is hot, add the cumin,... - 48.045
Indian Curried Casserole With Pine Nuts
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the lamb, onions, and garlic.
Cover loosely with wax paper.
Microwave on high... - 40.8175
East Indian Lamb Curry
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with a lid over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly, about 8 minutes, or until browned.
Add almonds, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 5... - 45.1756
Indian Style Tofu Curry
Tofu has found its way in food throughout the globe owing to health reasons. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook tofu curry using cubed tofu, vegetables and simple common seasonings. Good to go as a side with rotis, naan or rice. - 129.833
1) Soak rice in cold water for 1 hour, then drain thoroughly.
2) Peel and finely chop the onion.
3) Peel and crush garlic.
4) Lightly crush allspice and cardamom pods.
5) Melt 6 tbsp of the fat in a saucepan.
6) Add onion, garlic and... - 44.7171
Kabuli Chana Biryani
Soak kabuli chana overnight in a little water and boil in a pressure cooker til tender.
Heat a little oil in a non stick pan.
Add to this the ginger and garlic pastes and fry for a while.
Next, add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, 2 teaspoons of water... - 41.9391
Healthier Version Of Satta
Satta is a famous Indian sweet known also by the name of phenori or sweet puri and is commonly made during diwali. It is a rich dessert that is traditionally made with plenty of clarified butter, all purpose flour and loads of sugar. The end result is a crisp... - 0
Sabji Ki Biryani
Cook the rice in sufficient boiling water with a little salt until half-cooked.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and let cool.
Soak the crushed saffron in the hot milk and set aside.
Place the yogurt, garlic and ginger pastes, ground cumin, chili... - 49.165
Trim excess fat from chicken, cut each thigh in 3 small pieces.
Mix chicken, yogurt, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, only 1 tablespoon kashmiri masala paste in bowl, toss to coat, marinate in refrigerator for 12 hours.
Place chicken pieces on foil-lined tray, brown on... - 46.5215
Very common paneer dish. It can be made as low fat or as rich as possible. Either way the taste is fabulous.Enjoyed with rice or naan or puri. Very versatile. - 47.8069
Dahi Wali Machhi
Wash the fish, cut into pieces a little smaller than 2 inches, and pat dry.
Place in a mixing bowl with the garlic and ginger pastes, lemon juice, and salt.
Mix well and set aside for a few minutes.
In the meantime, heat a small, shallow pan over medium heat... - 46.5439
Mix fenugreek leaves with half tsp salt and leave for twenty minutes.
Squeeze out water to remove bitterness from leaves.
Wash dais well and mix with meat and chopped ingredients for dal mixture and meat.
Put into a pan with water to cover by one inch.
Bring... - 46.8999
Aromatic Meat Biryani
1) Skin the onion and leave it whole.
2) If using root ginger, then peel and scrape it.
3) In a pot, place together meat cloves, cardamom, ginger, salt, onion, cinnamon, garlic and water.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until the meat is... - 46.9898
Classic Chicken Biryani
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt but adding 2 of the garlic cloves, the cinnamon stick, and bay leaf.
When the rice is done, discard the garlic, cinnamon, and bay leaf.
Meanwhile, in an electric... - 39.5872
Place the yogurt, cardamom, ginger, garlic, and almonds in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
In a wide-based, nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the lamb, onions, bay leaves, and cloves, and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until the... - 46.629
Soya Vegetable Korma
Soya vegetable korma is a mixed preparation of vegetables with soy nuggets. Best served with rice or totis, the soy vegetable korma is an indian preparation of vegtables that is cooked with a paste of spices cooked in milk with vegetables along with water.... - 45.4018
Fry the meat in the fat, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Add the spices and onion and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add the yogurt and salt to taste, mix thoroughly.
Cook, covered, over low heat until the meat is tender and the gravy is very... - 41.5766
Prawn And Saffron Risotto
Bring the fish stock to the boil in a large saucepan and keep at a simmer.
Heat another large saucepan and add the olive oil.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chillies, thyme and bay leaves, and cook until the onion is soft but without colour.
Add the rice and cook... - 45.1668
Trim excess fat from lamb, cut into 5 cm pieces, marinate in mixture of vinegar, 2 tsp salt.
Leave in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Heat oil in pan, add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, when cloves pop, add onion, saute until transparent.
Add ginger, garlic, saute... - 46.7316
Spicy Fish Curry
Cut the fish into 2.5 cm cubes.
Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil, add the fish and fry until just cooked, this should take about 3 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Spray a little more oil on to the pan and fry the onions until they are soft... - 44.6983
High-fiber Gravy Of Kidney Beans & Turnips
Red kidney beans and turnips, cooked together in a velvety gravy, with almost no oil or fat, makes for a very effective and tasty weight-loss recipe. The high fiber content of beans and turnips makes this dish satiating, so that you don't reach out for a... - 0
Corn & Sprout Bhel
The corn and sprout bhel is an indian snack that is at times served with spicy mix of puffed rice. The corn and sprout bhel is a sauted preparation that is lightly cooked with crispy veggies in a blend of soy sauce, lemon juice with garlic and onions for... - 37.0782
Karela kadhi is an indian bittergourd preparation that is cooked with curd and water. Spiced with ginger and green chilies and thickened with corn flour, the karela kadhi goes best with rice and has great health benefits.This is a special low sugar recipe... - 39.9084
Sweet Chakli For Diwali
These sweet chaklis should be a part of the Diwali snack assortment. It is a very popular Gujarati, Maharastrian and Andhra crispy fried snack made during the festive season. There are many variations but these ones made of rice flour and jaggery are the... - 50.4887
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the onion, carrot, apple, celery, and green pepper and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, 1 minute... - 40.2376
Curry Of Lamb
Ask the butcher to skin, bone, and remove all fat from a medium-sized leg of lamb.
Cut lamb in 1-inch cubes.
Put 4 oz. curry powder on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
Roll the meat in it and knead until all the curry powder is absorbed.
Peel and chop fine 6... - 41.9397
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiling pan on a rack, broil the lamb, turning once, until rare and evenly browned, keep aside.
3) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, saute the fruits, onion and garlic in the oil over a medium heat for 2 to... - 44.9712
Lamb Mulligatawny Soup
Put the garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pat dry the pieces of lamb.
Heat the oil in a 2-3-quart pot over medium-high flame, and add the... - 47.0599
Wash trotters well and rub with rice flour and lime juice.
Wash again and cut into two-inch pieces.
Cover with water and two tsp salt and bring to boil.
Remove any scum that may form, lower heat and simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours till trotters are done.
You may... - 47.1388
Protein Rich Sprout Kadhi
Kadhi Chawal is one of the favorite dishes of North Indians and whenever we prepare Kadhi we put pakoda into it. But what about a kadhi with loads of protein, low sodium and low fat. Sounds divine to all those, who watch their calorie count. - 0
Chicken Curry With Squash
Many curries are fiery, but this one is gently spiced with turmeric, which alternative-health experts laud as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Fragrant curries pair well with aromatic... - 38.5011
South India Poached Chicken
As a lover of chicken, I love it however it comes, but, South India Poached Chicken stands high on my favorite list. I am not sure if it is the addition of ginger or rice vinegar or something else which makes this South India Poached Chicken salad so... - 32.911
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is a an indian preparation of chicken cooked with a medley of spices. Flavored with red chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, ground cumin and coriander along with others, the tandoori chicken is marinated with the spices and yogurt with... - 48.4379
Kamal Kakri Pakoras
Lotus root (renkon in Japanese) is actually the rhizome of the lotus plant. It’s a popular vegetable throughout southern and eastern Asia, but it’s still not that well known in the west. Lotus root is full of fiber and various vitamins and other... - 47.3192