- » Boil Low Calorie Chili Vegetarian
Boil Low Calorie Chili Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil low calorie chili vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil low calorie chili vegetarian recipes.
Low Calorie Low Fat Drumstick Leaves Sambar
This recipe is the perfect balance of spicy, sweet, savory, tangy and simply awakens the taste buds with every spoonful.
The main ingredients in this dish that influence its nutritional profile include –
• Red gram dhal that forms a good source of... - 0
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the tomato juice to a boil.
Stir in the bulgur.
Fluff with a fork.
Cover, remove from the heat, and set aside for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and green... - 46.248
Vegan Sui Jao (chinese Boiled Dumplings)
1. Mix TVP with hot water and soy sauce, cover and let sit for five minutes.
2. In blender (or Magic Bullet blender), blend together garlic, ginger, green onion, coriander, mushroom flavouring, light soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce until smooth.
3. Add... - 49.1482
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain out from the liquid.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5)... - 49.1646
1) In a medium saucepan, combine the corn with 1/2 cup of water.
2) Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat.
3) Cook the corn for 3 minutes, then drain in a colander and set aside.
4) In the saucepan,... - 48.8624
Indian Red Lentil
Are you in search of a healthy and protein rich recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef stir up this easy to make Indian Red Lentil. The dish is ideal to be served with bread or rice and makes an impressive side dish. Do give it a try. - 131.372
Rasam is an appetizing soup served during sadhyas. This is sometimes offered as an appetizer towards the end of sadhya or as a side dish. - 35.9078
Trout Timbales With Guacamole
1. To make guacamole, combine avocado, chili, onion, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
2. Line 4 x 1/2-cup capacity timbale tins with a trout fillet. Fill each tin with guacamole and wrap completely in foil.
3. Place... - 36.6258
Mathanga Erissery, also known as Pumpkin Erissery or Yellow pumpkin curry is a very popular side dish from Kerala. It is prepared and served during Sadhya and other regular times too. This dish can be prepared easily with pumpkin and coconut. Pumpkin is known... - 39.3382
Green Lentil Soup
Lentils Soup can be served cold or hot, and is a great source of fiber. - 38.1449
Shrimp Salad With Celery Root & Caviar
Peel the celery root and cut this in ½cm, steamed for about 5-6 minutes in light salted water.
Slice celery round and place this in a bowl add wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Virgin olive oil, Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes while preparing the spicey... - 43.5503
1)In a bowl, add yogurt and salt. Beat it until smooth.
2)Add marrow, asafoetida and green chilies. Mix thoroughly.
3)Garnish the raita with cumin powder and mint leaves and serve chilled. - 40.2599
Easy Bhel Puri
1)In a bowl, soak the murmura in warm water for 10 minutes.
2)Squeeze water and mix the next six ingredients.
3)Add tamarind sauce and chilli powder and crush the golgappas over it and mix thoroughly.
4)Serve to eat immediately or the murmura... - 45.452
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 45.6208
1.Chop the vegetables.
2.In a large stock pot, drop the carrots and the sweet potato.
3.Add the onions.
4.Pour in the water.
5.Empty the cans of crushed tomatoes.
6.Add the vegetable stock cubes, coriander powder, cumin powder, chili... - 86.5142
Naranga curry, a typical lemon pickle from Kerala is an integral part of Onam feast. This pickle is prepared using a special kind of lemon called vadukapuli naranga /kari naranga or a wild lemon. This lemon is known to possess immense health benefits and is... - 38.3126
1) In a bowl, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for about 20 minutes and then drain the mushrooms. Discard the hard stalks and reserve the caps. Set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the water. Place over heat and bring to a... - 49.3247
Kannimanga achar is especially prepared in summers, when the mangoes come in abundance. This pickle has big shelf life in comparison to others due to its integral method of preparation. In many Keralite homes, kannimanga curry is an integral part of their... - 37.2795
1) Pound coriander seeds, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon together.
2) Make a mixture of curd and grated coconut.
3) Make a paste of ginger, chillies and garlic.
4) Fry together small onion and the piece of coconut until golden brown and then... - 49.9399
1) Preheat the oven to 475°.
2) In a medium saucepan, add onion, garlic, jalapeno pepper and black peppercorns. Pour in milk.
3) Place the saucepan over moderately high heat and bring to a simmer.
4) Remove from heat, cover with a lid... - 49.3731
Spicy Mango Jaljeera
If you have never tried this Indian beverage, you must try this spicy mango jaljeera, at least once. It is surely going to have a lifetime experience. This mint water is so tangy, so spicy and so tasty - that you will fall in love with this drink as soon as... - 107.301
Spicy Stir-fried Tofu
This easy tofu dish makes a great meal in one. It is a great way to enjoy the benefits of tofu that is quick, flavorful and interesting.
Prep and Cook Time: 25 minutes - 42.664
Ranchero Salsa Rosa
1. In the bottom of each tomato, cut a small X.
2. In a pot of boiling water, drop in the tomatoes for 30 seconds.
3. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water.
4. Slip off the skins.
5. Cut the peeled tomatoes lengthwise into halves.
6.... - 44.1696
Santa Fe Corn
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Then, cook for 20 minutes, stirring in between, till the mixture becomes thick in consistency.
4) Serve hot with crusty bread on the... - 41.692
High-fiber Gravy Of Kidney Beans & Turnips
Red kidney beans and turnips, cooked together in a velvety gravy, with almost no oil or fat, makes for a very effective and tasty weight-loss recipe. The high fiber content of beans and turnips makes this dish satiating, so that you don't reach out for a... - 0
Protein Rich Sprout Kadhi
Kadhi Chawal is one of the favorite dishes of North Indians and whenever we prepare Kadhi we put pakoda into it. But what about a kadhi with loads of protein, low sodium and low fat. Sounds divine to all those, who watch their calorie count. - 0