- » Boil Kelp
Boil Kelp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil kelp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil kelp recipes.
Korean Spinach And Clam Soup
Try this healthy Spinach and Clam Soup made in the Korean style. This soup has good health of spinach and little or no fat. Also, it can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Watch the video for the recipe and directions. - 122.087
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.6993
Kombo To Katsuobushl No Dashi
Put the kombu and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring constantly to release the flavour of the kelp.
Remove from the heat and drain the water into a second saucepan, discarding the kombu pieces.
Add the katsuobushi flakes and set the... - 24.6453
Rinse rice in a large bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Drain in a fine strainer.
In a large saucepan or rice cooker, combine rice, water and kelp, if desired; soak 30... - 42.2826
Shrimp With Yogurt
1. Melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onion until transparent. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until the shrimp turn pink.
2. Add the parsley, caraway seeds, garlic, wine, and kelp. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from the... - 28.6479
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 129.355
1) Soak the rice in water for 1-2 hrs, drain well, reserve the water, and prepare the steamed rice as usual, to serve with the daikon later.
2) In a saucepan, alllow the reserved water to boil alongwith the daikon until tender.
3)... - 38.7493
Cold Noodles (naengmyeon)
Naengmyeon (cold buckwheat noodles) is really popular in Korean and is so delicious. In this video I'm going to show you how to make 2 kinds of naengmyeon: mul naengmyeon (soup-based naengmyeon) and bibim naengmyeonis (hot spicy naengmyeon). - 91.0013
Rich Spaghetti With Herbed Cheese
1. In a medium bowl, blend the ricotta cheese with garlic
2. In a blender, process the walnuts and mix to the ricotta along with herbs, cheese and kelp power
3. In a large kettle, boil water and cook the pasta tillfirm tender; cook peas in a little... - 41.2716
Doenjang Jjigae, Soy Bean Paste Stew, 된장찌개
Doenjang Jjigae is a staple in Korean traditional meals. It's extremely nutritious and it goes well with many dishes such as Bulgogi, Galbi, grilled fish etc. You've got to try this! - 0
Korean Food: Tteokbokki (떡볶이)
This classic Korean street food snack barely needs any introduction. Ask a Korean what is the most popular and favorite food to be found in almost any corner of the city at almost any hour sold in Pojangmacha or “covered wagons”. “Tteokbokki,” will be... - 100.422
Wash the rice gently under running water, taking care not to crush the grains, until the water runs clear.
Leave the rice to drain in a colander for about 1 hour.
Put in a saucepan with the water and kelp and bring to the boil over high heat.
Reduce to medium... - 38.654
1) In a deep pot with water add konbu kelp and chicken pieces, allow to boil.
2) Reduce the heat, remove the scum, simmer further until the meat is tender.
3) Transfer the chicken and broth to an attactive pot, place on portable heating unit, simmer... - 42.9238
Korean Food: Cold Buckwheat Noodle Soup (물냉면)
Summer is a time for light, nutritious and cool foods such as this Japanese style cold buckwheat noodle soup. This popular Korean soup makes a refreshing healthy meal. Le While instant-cook packages of this soup containing buckwheat noodles, broth powder, and... - 106.644
Korean Food: Kimchi Porridge (김치죽)
1)Cook the rice in a rice cooker, open pan with boiling water or as you normally would cook rice and set aside.
2)Cut the kimchi into ¼-inch pieces and set aside.
3)In a sauce pan add pieces of kelp and dried anchovy pack in water.... - 0
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
Traditional Tai Chazuke
If fish is a regular feature in your menu then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare the Traditional Tai Chazuke which is a Japanese delicacy. Treat your family to this sumptuous dish and grab some compliments. - 142.248
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 142.157
All Time Favorite Vegetable Tofu Nimono
This video is a must watch for all the veggie lovers. Watch the chef prepare this authentic Vegetable Tofu Nimono absolutely effortlessly. The dish is high on fibre and is totally delicious. This recipe makes for a great main dish on no meat days. Watch the... - 144.854
Japan's New Year celebrations are incomplete without kobu-maki, a traditional favorite prepared using kelp. Not just nutritionally high, this dish also packs in large doses of taste and good lucks too that makes this dish all the more desirable. Why wait for... - 55.0005
1) Combine bonito, kelp, and water and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
2) Strain the soup, season with salt, soy sauce, and monosodium glutamate.
3) In each soup bowl, arrange small slices of canned fish cake, a slice of fresh mushroom, boiled... - 31.9345
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Soba noodles, made from buckwheat flour, leaves a nutty flavor in the mouth and makes for a filling treat. Stir-fried with vegetables, this lip-smacking treat tastes awesome, when eaten in a slurp. Follow this video to learn how to whomp up this dish. - 83.7743
Using a large saucepan, saute onion, celery and carrot in butter for a few minutes.
Cube or grate potatoes and add to sauteed vegetables.
Stir in Bouillon and bring to a boil.
Simmer until vegetables are almost done.
Reconstitute milk with water and add to... - 44.7056
Hitsumabushi With Frozen Roasted Unagi
Looking for a great Japanese main dish?? This Japanese delicacy is worth a try. The mouth watering taste of rice with roasted fresh water eel is sure to cast a spell on you. Surprise your family with this traditional Japanese recipe. - 144.842
This is an orange twist to a traditional Japanese Ponzu Sauce. This sauce works great with most white fish sashimi and also adds a refreshing twist to tempura items. - 29.0592
Clear Soup With Tofu And Watercress
Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a saucepan and add the seaweed.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring well.
Add the bonito shavings, and remove from heat.
When the pieces have settled to the bottom of the pan, strain the stock.
Return it to the pan.
Add the soy... - 35.312
1. Bring stock and kombu to a boil in a soup pot. Cover; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Strain; stir in soy sauce.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix about 1/4 cup of the warm stock into the miso paste with a wire whisk until the miso is dissolved. Pour this... - 27.5919
Lamb On Brown Rice
1) In a heavy and hot Dutch oven, add all the ingredients.
2) When celery is cooked, add rice polishings and add 1 teaspoon soy sauce to thicken the mixture.
3) Serve hot over brown rice.
4) Sprinkle parsley on top. - 37.8509
1) Wash lentils, drain and soak in water for 2 hours.
2) Chop onion, celery leaves and parsley finely.
3) Stir in vegetables and soya oil to lentils.
4) Cook lentil in the water they were soaked.
5) Cook and simmer until soft.
6) Stir in... - 42.9569
Korean bean Sprout Soup
This light and refreshing soup is one of the most frequently eaten soups in Korean homes. Bean sprouts soup, which is both cheap and easy to make, is full of flavor and vitamin C, and is low in calories. If you have a hangover make yourself a bowl of this... - 107.979
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 105.687
Clear Clam Soup With Mushrooms
Prepare ahead: In a small pan, combine 1 cup cold water, 1/2 tsp salt, watercress or spinach.
Bring to a boil over high heat for 1 minute, drain and set aside.
To Cook: In a 2 quart pan, combine 6 cups water, Kombu and clams.
Bring to a boil and remove... - 39.7749
Leek And Potato Soup
This Leek and Potato Soup are very appetizing. One of the best vegetable soups that I've ever known, the distinctive factor is the tamari soy sauce ! Just try this Leek and Potato Soup and let me know if you like it ! - 48.1702
Spaghetti With Herbed Cheese
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix the garlic and ricotta cheese thoroughly blending them smoothly with a wooden spoon.
2. Take a blender jar and add the walnuts in it.
3. Operate the blender at high speed intermittently and grind the walnuts.
4. Take... - 42.8019
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 147.364
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Authentic Pork Kakuni
Is Japanese food always on your list of favorites? You have landed on the correct page. Just follow the simple steps demonstrated in the video and voila! You have a perfect recipe of Pork Kauni for yourself. Watch the video now. - 142.253
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
How To Make Shabu Shabu / Korean Style Beef & Mushroom Hot Pot
Why not make your dinner a little more fun? Shabu Shabu is a great food to make the dinner more interactive.
It's also very nutritious. You can enjoy meat, lots of vegetables, noodles and rice in one go. No need to fight for what to put in the dish as... - 0
In large saucepan bring water to boiling.
Meanwhile, wash dried kelp under cold water.
Add to the water in saucepan as it comes to a boil.
Stir and let boil gently for 3 minutes.
Remove kelp from the water and discard.
Stir in dried flaked bonito; simmer for... - 28.7452
Corn Crispy Crackers
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine corn meal with oil, kelp and boiling weach.
Make small balls using 1 tablespoon mixture for each.
Take a greased baking sheet and Add the balls on it by pressing to make it with 3 inch... - 33.5716
Green Pea Rice
1. Wash rice 1 hour before boiling. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp cloth and make 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) cuts with scissors at 1-inch (2 1/2 -cm) intervals. Drain rice, then soak in proper amount of cooking water with kelp for 30 to 60 minutes.
2.... - 25.5975
Primary Bonito Stock
1. Do not wash kelp, since the white powder on the surface contains much of the flavor of the kelp. Instead, lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp cloth and make 1/2 -inch (1 1/2 -cm) cuts with scissors at 1-inch (2 1/2 -cm) intervals to release... - 22.3872
Korean Food: Frozen Pollock Soup
1. For broth – in a large pot, pour in the water and add in the dried anchovies packet and dried kelp. Bring to a boil and cook covered on medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, discard the kelp and boil for 5 minutes more. Later on discard... - 0
Korean Rice In Bean Curd Pocket
1) Boil rice in water with kelp. Remove kelp once rice is steamed.
2) In a pan, heat olive oil in pan on medium high heat.
3) Cook all the Vegetables and meat.
4) Add salt and black pepper to taste.
5) In a big bowl, mix together the... - 83.4922
Korean Food: Spicy Seafood Noodles (짬뽕=jjambbong)
Some of the comfort foods we crave when the weather starts to cool require a lot of time and effort to get to the table but this Korean style spicy seafood and noodle stew is an easy one and is sure to warm the cockles (and mussels!) of your heart. It is a... - 109.129
Spicy Crab Soup
Bright Coral Soup, running through with lots of sweet and succulent Crab...a fantastic contrast to the hot, spiced Soup! - 115.334
Vegetarian Rice Cake Soup
In this video I'm going to show you how to make Korean Rice Cake Soup - Vegetarian version! YAY!
10th FEB 2013 was Lunar New Year (Chinese new year) and Korea also celebrate!
Normally Korean rice cake soup made with beef bone broth(sagol), beef... - 0
Japanese Meat Hot Pot
Arrange the beef slices on a plate.
Cut the cabbage into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) squares.
Cut out the hard part of the stalk and slice into threads.
Arrange the cabbage and all other ingredients on a platter.
To prepare the accompaniments, put the sesame sauce into 4... - 42.4017
Dashi Basic Stock
Bring kelp and water to boil in large saucepan over high heat.
Immediately remove from heat and sprinkle with dried bonito flakes.
Let flakes settle to bottom of saucepan (stir if they do not readily settle).
Line colander with linen napkin, towel or... - 26.0469
Korean Food: Sujebi Dumpling Soup
"Sujebi", a rustic "poor mans" dish. Tender hand torn dumplings swimming in a comforting broth with lots of fresh veggies. - 113.688
How To Make Dumpling
An easy recipe dumpling turned into dumpling soup and fried/steamed dumplings too. - 0
Millet And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, boil 3 C water to cook the millet until almost all the water is gone.
2) Place in vegetables and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
3) Pour in oil and add kelp. Mix well.
4) Season with soy sauce substitute before serving. - 36.449
Korean Food: Kimchi Fish Cake Udon
Koreans like to eat hot soup all year long, however, hot soup is extra good on cold winter days. I've been craving this hot and spicy noodle soup dish made with kimchi and fishcakes. It is called 김치 어묵 우동 in Korean. I'm happy to share this... - 0
Riverbank Oyster Pot
1. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp cloth and make 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) cuts with scissors at 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) intervals. Place in a pan containing 5 cups cold water and set aside for 1 hour (for stronger stock, 3 hours). Bring stock to a boil,... - 40.2484
Korean Food: Tofu Soybeanpaste Soup (두부 된장찌개)
On a cold and rainy night, when you are craving for something to warm your toes and fill your tummy, try this comforting, cure-all soup. It is spicy and fresh, and easy to make. You can make this into a meatless soup by using just tofu and substituting... - 110.402
Turnip Cups With Miso Sauce
1. Trim all but 3/4 inch (2 cm) of stem from each turnip. Peel. Trim a small piece from bottom of each turnip so that it will stand upright. Cut off the top of each turnip 1/2 inch (1 1/2 cm) below the stem. This will be the decorative cap.
2. Lightly wipe... - 34.6932
Korean Food: Korean Style Haddock Soup (동태국)
If you are looking for a light and refreshing Korean soup that is not spicy, then try this traditional Haddock soup. Aeri shows us how to make her favorite soup that she learned to make from her mom. While this soup is usually made with fresh haddock in... - 111.643
Kimchi / Kimchee - Korean Food
1. Discard the outer tougher leaves of the Napa cabbage.
2. Make a small 2 inch long incision in the bottom of the Napa cabbage. Slit it in half along the incision.
3. In a large bowl, add ¼ cup of Korean kosher salt and add 3 cups of... - 100.421
Secondary Bonito Stock
1. In a small saucepan, combine water, bonito flakes, and kelp (lightly wipe with damp cloth and make 1/2-inch [1 1/2-cm] cuts with scissors at 1-inch [2 1/2-cm] intervals as in Primary Bonito Stock if using a new piece of kelp).
2. Bring to a soft boil over... - 28.1911
Korean - Style Oyster Porridge
1. Soak the short grain rice in water,
2. Soak the dried kelp in 5 cups cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Chop the oyster mushrooms; chop the green onions and carrots.
4. Clean and rinse the fresh oyster, set aside.
5. Remove the kelp and reserve... - 127.273
Korean Food: Steamed Eggs With Sempio Yondu
Today I will show you how to make the Korean steamed egg called “GyeranJjim.” It is very easy to make and it doesn’t take a long time to make, so it is a very popular side dish at home or in a restaurant in Korea. I already posted the original recipe... - 0
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 42.6948
Rich Minestrone Soup
1) In a large bowl soak beans overnight and cook until just tender.
2) In a large skillet or saucepan add oil. Add zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and celery.
3) SautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes and keep aside.
4) In the same saucepan or skillet, steam-stir... - 45.2026
Chilled Somen Noodles
1. Soak mushrooms in 3 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid.
2. Sprinkle chicken fillet with sake and salt. Preheat skillet over medium heat, add... - 43.8541
Korean Steamed Eggs
Watch this quick recipe if you like eggs in your meal. Korean steamed egg dish is a nice twist to the regular omelets or hard boiled eggs. This dish can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Here is video with recipe. - 126.285
Chicken Rice Soup
This Chicken Rice Soup is different from the usual fares. Try out this seasoned chicken and rice appetizer for your met meal. Your suggestions for this Chicken Rice Soup are welcome ! - 36.5498
Cod In A Pot
1. Prepare kelp stock 1 to 3 hours in advance, using 2 quarts (2 liters) water.
2. Cut cod fillets diagonally into slices 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) wide. Soak in cold water while preparing vegetables. Drain and sprinkle cod with sake before arranging on a separate... - 36.7611
Butternut Squash Rice And Miso Soup
1. For the butternut squash rice: Wash rice gently and discard the milky water. Repeat until water is clear, about 3 to 4 times.
2. Cover rice with water to soak and set aside for 30minutes.
3. In a heavy bottomed pot, place rice, chicken stock and... - 100.999
Red Lentil Soup - Healthy Vegan
Are you in search of a nutritious and tasty soup recipe? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this full of health Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining room. - 118.081
Sukiyaki With Shiitake
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stem and notch a decorative cross design on caps.
2. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp... - 44.0067
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake Soup (eomuk Guk =어묵국)
Looking for exotic soup recipes to warm your toes and souls this winter? This Korean fried fish cake soup or Eomuk GuK as it is called is a very popular street food which is extremely delicious and healthy. Try getting the fried fish cakes called eomuk or... - 106.796
Sempio Banquet Noodle Soup (잔치 국수)
1. In a bowl, add the ground beef and season it with sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and sugar. Mix until well combined and cover the bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate it until the other ingredients are ready.
2. on a chopping board, slice... - 120.008
Korean Food: Young Radish Kimchi (열무김치)
1. On a chopping board, chop the well rinsed radish into 1½-inch lengths. Spread them around in a large mixing bowl, evenly, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top. Repeat this process until all the radish leaves are used up. Set it aside for... - 121.046
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 115.033
Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie
You should make this Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie if possible tonight. Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie is truly a boon to a veggie. You will fall in love with this one! - 43.474
Want to try your hands on making your own noodles? Maangchi has Korean sujebi which requires making noodles from scratch and these are torn with hands. These hand torn noodles are cooked in a garlicky broth flavored with kelp leaves. As always, Maangchi is... - 130.245
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Steamed Penny Carrots
In a small, heavy saucepan, bring one third cup water to boil over medium heat.
Add sliced carrots and lemon juice.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes or just until carrots are barely tender.
Remove from heat and stir in salt and... - 30.2831
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 1: Preparation
Why order a takeout when you can make a quick soba noodles at home, a la the Japanese way. Usually packed with shrimps, peas and veggies, this lip-smacking treat packs in the authentic Oriental flavors, but just the fraction of fat that you would find in... - 84.3694
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 110.011
Baked Soyabeans With Honey
1. Put the beans in a large freezer container, or several smaller ones, and cover the beans with cold water. There should be plenty of room for the beans to expand.
2. Let soak for 5 hours and then put in the freezer for at least 24 hours. (This reduces... - 37.8415
Potato Cheese Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters without peeling the skin.
4. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and boil them until tender.
5. Drain... - 41.6638
Pleasing Pea Tomato Dip
1. In a saucepan, cover the peas with just enough water and boil them on a medium flame, for 5 minutes or until they are soft but not mushy. Drain the peas and allow them to cool to room temperature.
2. Wash and roughly chop the tomatoes. Do... - 37.9853
1. Prepare a skillet or a saucepan by rubbing it with a clove or garlic
2. Tip in oil in the pan and heat over medium heat
3. Add in flour, brewers yeast, kelp and carob powders to the pan and heat gently. Stir the mixture every two or... - 43.4828
Want to pack a Korean dish for office? Maangchi has a very delicious recipe using beef, called Jangjorim cooked with beef and mildly spicy Korean chilies. The cooking process is also very interesting with whole eggs half boiled in chilli stock. They are then... - 103.654
1. Prepare CONDIMENTS.
2. Combine DIPPING SAUCE ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 seconds, then remove from heat. Strain through a cheesecloth-lined wire strainer into a small heat-resistant cup. (A pyrex custard cup... - 34.6797
Soy Stuffed Peppers
These Soy Stuffed Peppers are truly amazing ! Try out these spicy vegetable and soybean stuffed peppers for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 46.8189
Fish In Tomato Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until transparent and tender but not browned.
2. Add the tomatoes, parsley, salt, chili pepper, and oregano. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the fish into 2-inch squares and add to... - 26.4387
Beans N Things
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a saucepan, boil 3 cups of water to cook the beans for 2 hours until tender.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add the beans and other ingredients to combine thoroughly.
4) Use a deep casserole dish, to place the... - 45.9326
Rinse and pick over peas.
Cover with water and leave to soak overnight.
Next morning, drain, add remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Cover pot, turn down heat, and simmer for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
When peas are tender, remove ham bone or... - 40.6371
1. To prepare pastry, put the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, and salt in a bowl. Add the oil and work in with the fingers.
2. Add the ice water a teaspoon at a time until dough clings together. Wrap in wax paper and chill.
3. To prepare filling,... - 37.954
1) Cut the eggplant into dices.
2) Set the oven ready at 350°F (175°C).
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and boil water in it.
4) Cover and simmer the diced eggplant in the boiling water.
5) Drain the cooked eggplant in a colander.
6)... - 43.5398
This Beef Stew is awesome ! I kept craving for more even after the last drop of this amazing beef and vegetable gravy was gulped down last dinner ! Try out this beef stew and let me know if you like it ! - 45.3506
Mexican Bean Dip
This Mexican Bean Dip is really classy ! I tried this with pasta and meat dishes and my joy knew no bounds when my taste buds experienced the cheesy chili flavors. Just try this Mexican Bean Dip and let me know if you like it ! - 40.8821
In a one quart saucepan, combine two cups tomato juice, celery stalk, cut into 3 inch pieces, onion quarters, parsley sprigs, salt, crushed bay leaf and cayenne.
Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15... - 43.2844