- » Boil Japanese Apple
Boil Japanese Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil japanese apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil japanese apple recipes.
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 150.695
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 140.693
Pickled Dried Fruit
1. Place dried fruits (except apple slices, if using) in 3-quart saucepan; cover with 2 cups cold water. Bring to boiling; simmer, covered, 5 to 6 minutes, or just until fruit softens. Add apple slices at the last minute. Drain fruit in colander.
2. In same... - 32.6719
Soba Noodle Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Blanch the snow peas, uncovered, for a minute, until tender but still bright green.
Remove the snow peas with a slotted spoon or a strainer, place them in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
Cook the... - 44.0066
Wild Rice Salad
1.In a pan, put 225- 300ml water and let it boil.
2.Add rice and let it simmer for 35- 40 minutes with the lid on.
3.Once done, drain.
4.Take a screw top jar and put sunflower oil, orange, apple juice, fresh root ginger, shoyu and pepper in it and... - 49.328
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 44.6032
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.141
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 48.6258
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Wash fish well and drain on paper towels.
2. With a sharp knife, make three deep diagonal slashes across each side of each fish.
To Make Marinade:
3. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon sugar, the ginger, garlic... - 45.4589