- » Boil Italian Beef
Boil Italian Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil italian beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil italian beef recipes.
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 45.0487
Mixed Boiled Meats
Mixed Boiled Meats has a different taste. Mixed Boiled Meats gets its taste from meat and vegetables. Mixed Boiled Meats is cherished by many people worldwide. - 43.9656
Tomato Sauce For Spaghetti
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and butter and sauté all the vegetables until softened for about 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3) Allow the vegetable mixture to boil.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered for 2 to 3 hours until sauce... - 42.8944
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 42.8106
Pasta E Fagioli With Beef
In a large saucepan, cook the ground beef over medium heat about 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain in a strainer or colander, then transfer to a large plate lined with three layers of paper towels.
Blot with additional paper... - 40.5178
You'll simply love this Saltimbocca recipe. A delicious Saltimbocca will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 39.5701
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
The Italian Spaghetti Sauce is a unique and winning sauce that adds to the flavor any spaghetti dish. Surprise your guests with this well flavored Italian Spaghetti Sauce. I am sure they will love it. - 38.0447
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into 14 patties, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) mixture for each.
Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
Brown patties on both sides, remove from pan.
Pour tomato sauce and broth into pan.
Bring to a... - 37.4928
Italian Meatballs And Sauce
Combine meat, egg, 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 1/2 cup water.
Chop 1 medium onion fine; add to meat mixture.
Add bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into balls.
Chop 1... - 37.0339
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Combine consomme, catsup, water, onion, green pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add beef; cover tightly and cook slowly 15 minutes.
Drain off and reserve cooking liquid.
Dip cut surfaces of bottom and top halves of... - 36.9547
Boiled Beef is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Boiled Beef dish. - 31.0685
Meatballs In Caper Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes to soften bread. Add ground chuck, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons capers, and egg. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well. Form into 1-inch meatballs. Dust lightly with flour.
2.... - 29.4426
Stir Fried Beef & Peppers
1. Saute peppers in oil until soft in large skillet; remove to hot platter; keep warm.
2. Cook steak in oil remaining in skillet, turning once, 5 minutes on each side or until steak is as done as you like it. Slice steak and arrange with peppers on hot... - 27.1843
Boil Italian Beef Recipes By Category