- » Boil Hot Dog
Boil Hot Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil hot dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil hot dog recipes.
Hot Dog Relish
Grind carrots, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions; add 1/2 cup sugar, mixing well.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand overnight.
Tie pickling spices in cheesecloth bag.
Drain vegetable mixture; combine with vinegar, cayenne pepper, spice bag and 11/2 pounds... - 38.5706
Green Tomato Hot Dog Relish
Combine the tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cabbage and chiles in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Rinse and drain well.
Combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed and celery seed in a bowl; whisk... - 38.1317
You May Also Like!
Coney Island Hot Dogs
In saucepan, mix all ingredients except frankfurters and buns.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Drop frankfurters into boiling water; reduce heat.
Cover tightly; simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Serve frankfurters in buns; top... - 32.121
Coney Island Hot Dog Sauce
Chop onions and boil in enough water to cover; boil until completely cooked.
Break up hamburger into small pieces and put into onion mixture.
Cook about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
This is also great on hamburgers, as well as hot dogs - 35.1275
Hot Dog Hot Pot
1. Brown frankfurters lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy kettle; push to one side. Add onion to kettle; saute until soft.
2. Stir in potatoes, carrots, water, salt, thyme and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 15 minutes, or until... - 31.9639
Shay's Cherokee Hot Dog Sauce
In a 4-qt. pot, brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
Add 2 qts. cold water along with seasonings.
Add barbecue sauce.
Bring to boil and cook, stirring constantly for five minutes.
Combine cornstarch with 8 oz. of lukewarm water.
Add cornstarch mixture to... - 35.525
Hot Dog Sandwich
Cook wieners according to package directions; drain.
Combine soup, catsup and water in saucepan; mix well.
Simmer until heated through.
Spread soup mix- ture on buns; add wieners. - 26.99
Mini Hot Dog Roast
Cut cabbage in half; place each half cut side down on a tray.
Hollow out center of each cabbage half; insert 1 can of cooking fuel in each hollow.
Spear relishes with wooden picks; insert in base of cabbage halves.
Prepare Mini Buns.
Heat wieners in boiling... - 26.0674
Hot Dog Relish
1. Grind the above in a meat grinder, and place in a large bowl.
2. Add 2 tbsp. salt, and let stand overnight.
3. Drain in a collander.
2. Make a paste of 3/4 c. flour, and a little of the above sauce.
3. Combine paste and sauce until smooth.
4. Add... - 37.4681
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 117.947
Mexicali Hot Dogs
Mexicali Hot Dogs is a delicious Mexican cuisine. Mexicali Hot Dogs gets its taste from frankfurters flavored with mustard and hot pepper. Mexicali Hot Dogs is loved by many across the world. - 31.9624
American Hot Dogs
1. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Leave one side uncut. Spread lightly with butter. Set aside.
2. Three-quarters fill saucepan with water. Boil over a high heat.
3. Add frankfurters to saucepan. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
4. Place a frankfurter in each roll.... - 25.943