- » Boil French Chicken Soup
Boil French Chicken Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil french chicken soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil french chicken soup recipes.
Chicken Soup With French Beans
Clean and wash the chicken whole.
Place in a pan, add the water and boil.
Add onion, garlic and ginger.
When the chicken is tender, add french beans, soya sauce and salt.
Cook till french beans are soft.
Place the chicken in a serving bowl and pour the soup... - 41.857
French Chicken Soup
Put chicken in pot, add cold water to cover, bring to a boil.
Add leeks, onions, salt and pepper and a lot of thyme.
Set the lid half on.
Let boil for one hour.
Remove the chicken which will still be hard, and skin it.
Put chicken pieces back into pot.
Add... - 42.4367
French Style Chicken Soup
Remove skin from chicken pieces.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Cook chicken in oil until brown on all sides; remove chicken from pan.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in same pan until onion is tender.
Return chicken to pan; add tomatoes (with liquid),... - 43.8413
French Onion Soup
Cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into thin slices.
Melt Butter Flavor Crisco® in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook about 20 minutes or until onion is soft and transparent, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 45.3059
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and green pepper and fry until softened.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the stock.
Bring to the boil and simmer, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, chicken and... - 43.4335
French Mushroom Soup Using Chicken
This French mushroom soup has subtle herbs that compliment the rich mushroom flavor in this decadent soup. This mushroom soup recipe makes a perfect starter to a luncheon or dinner party. - 42.7755
Chicken Broth Stock Or Bouillon
Wash fowl and combine with remaining ingredients in a large kettle.
Simmer, covered, until chicken is tender—2-3 hrs.
Strain, taste, and add additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Cool quickly in pan of cold or ice water, then store immediately in... - 36.2992
Chicken And Peas Potage
Combine first seven ingredients in a deep saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then skim and reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Strain and save broth.
Separate meat from the bones and refrigerate.
Discard bones, skin, celery leaves, peppercorns, bay leaf.
Saute... - 43.7027
Cut up the chicken and brown the pieces lightly in a little butter.
Transfer to a soup kettle and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the chicken is tender.
Strain the same way as the basic beef... - 41.5029
French Boiled Fowl
Chop very finely 2 shallots, 1 clove of garlic, the tarragon, and 3 sprigs of the parsley.
Mix with chopped bacon, ham, and the chicken's liver.
Add the bread, which you have soaked in milk, then squeezed to remove surplus moisture, together with the... - 39.6989
1) In a large kettle, put chicken with bay leaf, carrot, garlic, celery leaves, parsley, salt and sage.
2) Pour in water and then simmer the mixture, covered for about 2 hours until tender.
3) Allow chicken to cool in stock.
4) Take off meat from... - 44.4138
Classic Creme Vichyssoise
Cut washed leeks and about 3" of their green tops into fine pieces.
Cook with potatoes in the boiling water, covered, until tender—about 40 min.
Press, without draining, through a fine sieve into a double boiler.
Add bouillon cubes, butter, cream, milk,... - 39.3868
Boiled Beef With Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large Dutch oven or roaster put beef salt, onions, 2 carrots, celery, and broth.
2. Make a bouquet garni in cheesecloth with parsley, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns and tie the opening.
3. Put it on the stew.
4. Simmer gently for 1... - 44.3283
Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the... - 49.0851
French Onion Soup Au Gratin
Combine 1/3 cup butter or margarine and oil in a 4-quart pot.
Heat until butter or margarine melts.
Add garlic, onion and sugar.
Saut6 over medium-low heat until onions are golden, about 20 minutes.
Do not allow onions to brown.
Sprinkle thyme and white... - 45.2505
French Style Onion Soup
Cut the onions in half lengthwise, then slice crosswise into thin half-circles.
Heat the oil over low heat in a very large skillet or large flameproof casserole.
Add the onions, cover, and cook slowly, stirring occasionally.
Add a few drops of water if... - 39.2823
In large saucepan, over medium heat, cook shrimp, scallops, potatoes and garlic in margarine until seafood is done.
Stir in flour until blended.
Gradually add chicken broth and pepper.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Stir in light cream;... - 40.1995
Chicken Soup New Orleans
1. Take a large pan, add butter, soften it and add ham, onions, poultry seasoning and thyme. SautÃ© the ingredients until ham turns brown and onions soften.
2. Stir in water, soup, chicken and asparagus.
3. Cook and stir at occasional intervals.... - 38.861
French Onion Soup Gratinee
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. On a baking sheet, arrange the cubed bread.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon each of thyme and rosemary.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake... - 48.2616
French Tarragon Soup
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Dissolve gelatin in water and add to hot stock, mixing well.
Remove from heat and let cool.
Cover and chill.
Stir soup gently and ladle into individual bowls.
Sprinkle... - 36.8444
French Pea & Lettuce Soup
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat; add nutmeg, onions, peas, and parsley.
Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft but still bright green (about 3 minutes).
Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add lettuce; reduce heat... - 28.8624
Classic French Onion Soup With White Wine Flavoring
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onions and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, for 10-15 minutes or until onions are golden. Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes longer.
2. lncrease heat to medium, stir in stock and wine and bring to... - 32.6132
Famous French Onion Soup
Soup lovers will enjoy this French onion soup. This soup will be definitely enjoyed in the winter. The chef has made bread croutons in the video to be complimented with the soup. A delicious soup to serve your family. - 131.267
French Tomato Soup
1. Heat the bacon pieces in a pan. When the fat has run, add the butter. When it has melted, add the onions and cook gently for 5-6 minutes until tender and golden brown. Add the tomatoes and tomato puree, lemon rind, stock, salt, pepper, sugar, and herbs.... - 34.7345
French White Bean Soup
1 ln a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, fennel, carrots, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
2 Add the tomatoes, stock, basil, and fennel seeds and bring to a boil. Cover, lowerthe heat, and simmer... - 33.6649
French Cream Of Tomato Soup
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter with the oil in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato paste, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Blend in the flour, then add the chicken broth,... - 36.0269
Classic French Style Onion Soup
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, shake and tilt sugar until melted and amber, 2 to 3 minutes. Immediately add vinegar, sauteed onions and garlic, and thyme. Stir until onions are deep amber, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in wine. Let mixture cool... - 34.8733
French Vegetable Soup
1. Saute onion and celery in margarine until tender.
2. Add remaining ingredients except beans and sour cream. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
3. Add beans. (Beans may be pureed in blender if desired.)
4. Heat through. Serve hot. - 36.0587
French Canadian Split Pea Soup
In kettle mix peas, ham bone, onion, bouillon granules, 8 cups water, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boil.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours; stir often.
Remove ham bone; dice meat.
Return meat to soup; add carrot and... - 38.5859
Bring consomme to boil; adjust seasonings to taste.
Add peas and cook until just tender-crisp.
Add chicken and heat through.
Sprinkle with cheese and chervil - 28.4783
Chicken & Cucumber Soup
1. Combine chicken broth and water in a medium-size saucepan; heat to boiling. Stir in cucumber and salt to taste, if needed. Heat again until bubbly.
2. Ladle into soup cups or small bowls. Float a spoonful of sour cream on each; sprinkle dillweed over cream. - 22.2644
Double Cheese French Onion Soup
Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Blend in flour, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add chicken broth, beef broth, water, and wine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Place 8 ovenproof serving bowls on a baking... - 41.4324
Curried Chicken Soup
1. Combine soup, milk and curry powder in medium-size saucepan; heat just until bubbly-hot, then beat with rotary beater until creamy smooth.
2. Pour into 8 small bowls or cups, dividing evenly; sprinkle with coconut. - 21.3161
1 Put the washed giblets into cold water, bring to a boil and drain. Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a stewpan and lightly fry the giblets in it. Add the salt, pepper, stock and bouquet garni. Bring to a boil, cover with the lid, reduce the heat and simmer for... - 36.529
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place chicken breasts slice and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/4-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2.... - 38.062
French Quarter Bean Soup
In Dutch oven combine beans and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Drain; add 6 cups fresh water and ham hocks.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1... - 42.3859
Nouvelle French Onion Soup
Spray an unheated large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onions and reduce the heat to low.
Cook about 10 minutes or until the onions are tender and translucent, stirring often.
Add the chicken and beef stocks or... - 42.0582
Tomato Soup French Style
The tomato soup french style is a flavorful soup made with a lot of vegetables and the flavor of three mixed herbs. Cooked with added bacon for a meaty taste, the tomato soup french style is best served with garlicky croutons on top. Steaming hot, this soup... - 42.0875
Petite Marmite With French Bread
Put first 9 ingredients in a large soup kettle.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for about 4 1/2 hours.
Take out chicken pieces, meat and bones.
Remove meat from bones and return meat to soup.
Add herb seasoning and... - 43.6636
Corn And Tomato Bisque
Cook onion and garlic in chicken fat, covered, until soft.
Add milk, tomatoes, herbs and seasonings.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Discard bay leaf.
Add corn kernels, reheat and season with salt.
Garnish with parsley and pass... - 37.7114
Potage Fines Herbes
Potage Fines Herbes can be the creamy delight for any occasion. Selected herbs coated with butter and heavy cream makes this an irresistable recipe. Its splendid as you take your first bite of soft potatoes with delicate layers of cream and assorted veggies.... - 47.9521
Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in medium-size saucepan.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except pars ley. Heat just to boiling.
3. Pour into heated soup bowls or mugs; sprinkle with parsley. - 26.2241
Chicken & Root Vegetable Soup
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces: 2 legs, 2 thighs and 2 wings. Cut each side of breast crosswise into 3 pieces. Layer chicken, potatoes, carrots, turnips, celery and leek in a 3-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven; sprinkle salt between layers.... - 32.9906
Chicken & Ham Soup With Crunchy Vegetables
1. Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle. Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 31.4628
Chicken & Mushroom Chowder
1. Heat water to boiling in a large saucepan; stir in soup mixes until blended, then carrots, celery and green pepper.
2. Heat to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken and cream; heat very slowly just until bubbly.
4. Ladle into heated soup plates or... - 30.4901
French Cottage Sprout Soup
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions, using 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water; drain, if necessary.
Meanwhile, heat butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, salt, and pepper; cook until bubbly.
Gradually add the... - 41.1761
Authentic Onion Soup Gratin
Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until golden.
Stir in flour Add pepper to taste.
Reduce heat, add chicken broth and wine and simmer 30 minutes.
Soup may be refrigerated at this point until serving time.
To make... - 45.3504
Potage Puree Laitues Et Pois
Saute lettuce and peas in butter until lettuce is wilted.
Sprinkle with curry powder and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add stock and seasonings, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Puree, reheat with cream, if desired, adjust... - 33.8452
Skillet Seafood Bisque
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook mushrooms, chives and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to... - 45.8872
Zuppa Alla Pistou
Saute leeks, celery, carrots and garlic in oil until leeks are soft; do not brown.
Add broth, bring to boil and add potatoes.
Cook 5 minutes.
Add beans, spinach, tomatoes and seasonings, and bring back to boil.
Cook 10 minutes, until potatoes are almost... - 41.984
1. Cook carrots and celery in 1 cup of the Basic Chicken Stock in a medium-size saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender. Add chicken; heat just until hot; cover, keep warm.
2. Saute onion until soft in butter or margarine in Dutch oven; stir in apple, curry... - 36.7405
French Tomato Soup
Heat the butter in a large, heavy saucepan.
Add the onion and cook until it is soft.
Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, chicken broth, and water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Strain the soup, pushing the tomato and onion... - 34.3548
French Onion Soup
Soup is one of the main dishes in a 3 course meal. So all you soup lovers out there you are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Soupe à l'oignon also known as French Onion Soup. One of the most delicious and tasty soups. - 107.409
Tasty French Onion Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onions and sugar.
Lower the heat to a bare simmer and cook the onions slowly for 20-30 minutes until they are soft and a really deep golden-brown.
Stir occasionally and take care that they cook to a good colour... - 44.6638
Cheesy French Onion Soup
Melt the butter/margarine in a large pan and fry onions till golden brown.
Add stock, bay leaf and seasoning to taste.
Bring to the boil and transfer to Slo cooker.
Cook for recommended time.
To serve: sprinkle slices of French bread with grated cheese and... - 36.3491
Chilled French Vegetable Soup
Using a large soup kettle, saute onions in butter until glazed.
Add broth, turnips, carrots, garlic, and nutmeg.
Cover, bring to a boil, and simmer 20 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
Whirl in a blender or force through a food mill until... - 41.1385
French Onion Soup
In a 5-quart stockpot, heat the butter over medium-low heat.
Add the onions, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
Uncover and cook until the onions are rich golden brown and very tender, 1 1/4 hours longer.
Add the sherry, raise the heat to... - 45.1576
French Pea Soup
This delicious French Pea Soup should not be missed at any cost. The lovely flavors of this wonderful soup leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough of. Try this French Pea Soup! - 45.5846
Delicious French Onion Soup
1.Heat oil and butter in large saucepan and cook onions in it for 15 minutes until soft.
2.Avoid browning the onions.
3.Put bouillion, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt and pepper in the pan and allow the ingredients to boil.
4.Once done, lower the flame... - 45.7428
French Vegetable Soup
1) Put the basil, Parmesan, walnuts, garlic and oil in a food processor and puree the ingredients together.
2) Keep the mixture aside.
3) Place a 3-quart saucepan over moderate-high heat and bring the stock, carrots and tomatoes to a boil.
4) Bring the... - 44.1161
French Vegetable Soup
In a food processor, puree the basil, Parmesan, walnuts, garlic and oil.
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the stock, tomatoes and carrots to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the white beans and... - 46.2222
French Mushroom Soup
Subtle herbs compliment the rich mushroom flavour in this decadent soup. It makes a perfect starter to a luncheon or dinner party. - 125.067
French Canadian Split Pea Soup
In kettle mix peas, ham bone, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and 8 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring often.
Remove ham bone; chop meat.
Return meat to soup; add carrot and celery.
Simmer 30... - 43.6162
Classic French Canadian Yellow Pea Soup
A hearty and warm soup is all you want in a chilled, wintery evening. This yellow split pea soup cooked in French Canadian style, is just perfect for this purpose. Watch the video to learn the steps for preparing this soup and feel warm in those wintery... - 114.711
French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup
Cool weather means you need a hearty filling soup from Canada's north country... and this French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup hits the spot. - 109.432
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onions.
3) Mix water, bouillon granules and flour. Stir well and add to the sautÃ©ed onions.
4) Add milk and cook over medium heat.
5) Add cheese and cook for few... - 48.5567
Saute garlic in oil until just starting to turn golden.
Add stock, stock base, seasonings and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, reheat and adjust seasonings, adding salt if needed.
Just before serving add sherry.
Ladle soup... - 37.6157
Heat the butter in a large, heavy pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry slowly until soft.
Add the cauliflower, water and stock cubes then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Sieve the soup or puree in a blender.
Return it to the pan and check seasoning.
Stir in the... - 42.1994
La Soupe Al Oignon
1. Clean and peel the onions
2. Slice them into very fine slices
3. Slice the French bread
4. Rub the slices with a clove of garlic
5. Chop the bread into croutons and toast them
6. In a large pan, heat the butter
7. Add the onions and... - 47.2672
Cock A Leekie
1) In a saucepan, place chicken, water, ¼ of leek and bring to a boil.
2) Put the lid on and allow to simmer for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
3) Using a perforated ladle remove the chicken form the liquid and set aside.
4) Remove the scum off... - 42.9671
Unsalted Beef Or Chicken Bouillon
1. In a saucepan, put the stock and water in a pan and bring it to boil.
2. Simmer for at least 15 minutes before using.
3. Cool to room temperature and keep in the refrigerator. Use as desired with seasoning to make soups, stews, sauces or... - 23.8783
Saute sorrel in butter and chicken fat until limp and discolored.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Season with pepper, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 15 to... - 42.2603
Bring consomme to boil, add turnips and carrots and cook until almost done.
Add peas and beans and reheat.
Vegetables should be tender-crisp.
Sprinkle with chervil and serve with lemon slices. - 29.2552
Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add squash and 1 can chicken broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until squash is very tender.
Process squash mixture,... - 32.8028
Golden Squash And Carrot Bisque
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil sliced summer squash, carrots, onion, chicken broth, and salt.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or till carrots are just tender; do not over cook.
3. Pour half the mixture into a... - 41.2427
Auvergne Onion Soup
Bring the water to a full rolling boil with salt, pepper and thyme.
Add the farina while beating with a whisk or rotary beater.
Simmer over very low heat for 8 minutes.
Melt the chicken fat or butter, add the onions and simmer, uncovered, over low heat, until... - 42.8185
1. Clean the clean leeks or onions. Halve lengthwise and cut into thin slices.
2. In a pan heat butter. Add leeks or onions and cook until light colour.
3. Add potatoes, salt, and chicken broth.
4. Cook mixture over simmering heat for 35... - 44.1369
Cream Of Lettuce Soup
Pour broth into a 3-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in lettuce; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lettuce is completely limp (8 to 10 minutes).
Pour lettuce mixture, a portion at a time, into a blender or food processor; add butter and... - 34.1347
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 46.6495
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion and green onion and cook until soft.
Stir in the chicken broth, celery, carrots, salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaves, and halibut.
Simmer about 25 minutes, or until vegetables and fish are just tender.
Blend 1 cup milk... - 46.155
Clean and pick over oysters, reserving any liquor.
Cut the firm part of the oysters from the soft part, and chop separately.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in the water; simmer with the bread crumbs, onion, celery, parsley, bay leaf, and firm part of the oysters for... - 33.4813
Beef Broth With Noodles
1. Brown beef in its own fat in a kettle or Dutch oven; stir in onion and saute lightly.
2. Add chicken, celery, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and water to kettle; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender;... - 33.1437
Chicken Flavored Vichyssoise Soup
Split leeks in half lengthwise so you can wash thoroughly, then cut in 1-inch lengths; discard tough green tops.
Or cut white part of green onions in 1-inch lengths.
Using metal blade, process leeks or green onions with on-off bursts until coarsely... - 45.4139
Cranberry French Toast With Chicken Sauce
1. Make Chicken Sauce: In medium saucepan, combine soup with chicken, milk, and poultry seasoning.
2. Over medium heat, bring to boiling, stirring. Remove from heat; cover, and keep warm.
3. Cut cranberry sauce, crosswise, into 4 slices. Place each slice... - 40.3681
Frenched Chicken Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Beat egg, milk, and paprika in a small pie plate.
3. Cut bread slices in half diagonally. Then dip into egg mixture.
4. Melt butter in medium skillet. Add coated bread slices, and brown on both sides.
5. Arrange slices in... - 40.5191
Chicken Liver Bisque
Brown chicken livers as you would if frying a chicken.
Remove livers from skillet.
Add soups to skillet and stir to mix all drippings left in pan.
Thicken if necessary.
Add chicken livers cut into bite-sized pieces, pimento, eggs and mushrooms.
Season to... - 38.4722
Potage Creme De Tomates
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons butter with olive oil.
2) Sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in the tomatoes and tomato paste.
4) Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Stir in the flour using a wooden spatula.
6) Add stock, sugar,... - 46.5496
Hot Leek Soup
1. Cut and discard the green tops and white base of leeks.
2. Lengthwise Cut the leeks through its centre and wash well in cold water.
3. Finely Shred the leeks.
4. Peel potatoes and cut into large dice.
5. in a saucepan, Melt the butter... - 40.2705
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion and celery in the 2 tablespoons butter until onion is soft, then add potatoes, the 2 tablespoons pars ley, and broth.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced (about... - 39.8518
Bisque A La Crab
1. Take a saucepan, add butter into it and cook celery with chervil until it turns soft.
2. Add condensed Cheddar cheese, soup, milk, sherry, frozen crab and chestnuts and cook it by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Crab bisque is served... - 35.2679
Shrimp Bisque is common in any seaside restaurants. But with the gradual availability of required shelled shrimps in market, you can often surprise your family with this shrimp recipe. Shelled shrimps is wonderfully incorporated with portion of minced shrimp,... - 49.7103
Meaty Basque Vegetable Soup
1. Combine beans and water; soak overnight.
2. Rinse beans and place in a large saucepan with water; bring it to boil.
3. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour; do not drain.
4. Add chicken pieces and salt; bring it to... - 47.6132
Greek Egg And Lemon Soup
1. In a saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
2. Add rice and re-boil.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 minutes until the rice is cooked.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In a cup, beat eggs and lemon juice... - 37.7965
Soupe A L Oignon Gratinee
Soupe A L Oignon Gratinee, the most traditional french recipe can now be prepared in your own kitchen. As difficult it may sound, no doubt it€™s enough for a hearty meal. This version of soup is served with Gruyere or crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, perfect... - 50.5574
Broccoli-Mascarpone Soup is simply by far the most delicious soup that I have had. This nutritous soup is a perfect appetiser for your dinner parties! I am sure you will your guests wil love the Broccoli-Mascarpone Soup - 45.3148
Leek Soup With Brie Toasts
In a Dutch oven, saute the leeks, mushrooms, garlic, tarragon and pepper in 1 tablespoons butter for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth and cream.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until... - 42.6539
Chicken And Vegetable Potage
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired.
2) Use salt to season the chicken.
3) In a deep large skillte, arrange the chicken pieces and cover with celery, onion and carrots.
4) Add water to cover the chicken and veggies and put bay leaf,... - 46.8064
Spring Pea Soup
Want to make a first course soup using fresh ingredients during spring? Scott is making a Spring Pea Soup using just few ingredients but it tastes really very delicious as he uses fresh peas. He sautés freshly cut vegetables, and simmers them in a stock.... - 100.823
Brussels Sprouts Soup
Heat 9 c. (2.25 L) of the chicken broth in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the next 5 ingredients; stir well to combine and simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
Add the brussels sprouts, green pepper, salt and black pepper.
Stir well and simmer... - 41.2784
1. Place mushrooms in a pan with enough water to cover. Cook until soft approximately 30 mins. Press through a sieve. There should be about 2 cups of puree.
2. Melt butter, fry onion until transparent, blend in flour. Gradually add milk, place the pan over... - 46.6779