- » Boil Calorie Soup
Boil Calorie Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Boil Calorie Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Boil Calorie Soup recipes.
Low-calorie Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients with 3 cups water in kettle; blend well.
Simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. - 30.0701
Carrot And Coriander Soup (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
Carrots and coriander in this yummy soup fulfill up to half of your daily vitamin A requirement. While keeping the calorie count down to only 36 calories, this soup wins the ultimate soup for weight watchers award! - 0
Garlicky Lentil And Tomato Soup (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
This unusual soup has been prepared from masoor dal, which is known for being rich in protein and zinc. Tomatoes give it a lovely red tinge whereas onions and garlic impart an enticing aroma. I’ve blended this soup to give it a nice creamy texture without... - 0
Reduced-calorie New England Clam Chowder
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; saute until tender.
Drain clams, reserving liquid; set clams aside.
Add reserved clam liquid, potato, and bottled clam... - 43.9676
Spicy Stir Fry Soup ( Low Calorie Healthy Soup) By Tarla Dalal
Easy-to-make, healthy, and tasty too -- that's enough reason to love a recipe! the spicy stir-fry soup is a clear soup with succulent veggies like cabbage and capsicum. Rich in fibre and vitamin c, this soup ensures ample nutrients at just 20 calories, making... - 0
Low Calorie Chicken Soup
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add chicken, vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat, stirring constantly
3. Pour in the water and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce heat, and simmer for... - 46.984
Low Calorie Seafood Okra Gumbo
Combine oysters and cold water.
Stir and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Strain and refrigerate oysters and oyster water until ready to use.
Melt 2 teaspoons of the margarine in heavy 5-quart saucepan over high heat.
Add about 1 1/2 cups of the onions just as... - 39.433
Low-calorie Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1. Wash the asparagus, snap off the tough ends and remove the scales on the vegetable with a knife or a vegetable parer. Wash again.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, tip in the washed asparagus and cook for 6-8 minutes covered till crisp... - 43.2385
Cabbage 'n' Potato Soup
Start your meals with this extremely delicious Cabbage and Potato Soup! This Cabbage and Potato Soup is going to gear up your stomach for the coming courses! Try out this soup for dinner tonight and tell me how you like it ! - 34.1917
Low Calorie Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The awesome flavor of cheese renders a smooth touch to the recipe and makes it exotic. - 0
Colorful Three Pound Vegetable Soup
Vegetable soups are simply good foods for any occasion. Check out the video showing a colorful, texture-rich and flavorful soup recipe using vegetables, particularly cabbage, simple common seasonings and flavors. A feel-good healthy soup for supper too! - 85.944
Healthy Ginger Carrot Soup
Winter's the time to cuddle up with warm clothing and indulge in something steamy for the tastebuds. Check out the video showing how to make an appetizing soup with carrot and vidala onions as the key ingredients along with a twang of ginger and some spice.... - 102.779
Try out this healthy and light Carrot Soup before dinner tonight! Spice it up with a lil pepper if you want to! This Carrot Soup is sure to ring a wake up call in your sleeping stomach for the coming dinner courses! - 35.525
Three Bean Soup
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook, stirring constantly, until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, beans, 1 cup reserved liquid, and the... - 32.6279
Sweet Corn Soup By Tarla Dalal
The delicate and pleasant flavor of corn makes this a popular choice. Enjoy it sweet and simple, or spike with chillies in vinegar. - 0
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onions, sprinkle with broth mix, and saute until onions are soft.
Sprinkle onions with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Continuing to stir, gradually... - 33.5628
Beef Barley Vegetable Soup
1) Place meat in kettle and cover with cold water, add required seasoning.
2) Heat slowly till it boils, cover with lid.
3) Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 1/2-3 hours or till the meat is just cooked through.
4) Remove off the fat.
5) Now remove meat... - 40.0948
Dal And Vegetable Soup (toddler) By Tarla Dalal
This colorful soup is a good way to combine dal and vegetables, giving your little one protein from dal and iron, calcium, folic acid, vitamin a and fibre from vegetables. Serve it with whole wheat bread sticks and watch your baby dip them into the soup and... - 0
Mixed Rice Soup
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute, stirring constantly, until translucent.
Add flour and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in water.
Add sherry and broth mix and, stirring constantly, bring to a... - 37.509
1. Put the cauliflower, milk and 3 teacups of water in a vessel and put to boil.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser. Strain.
3. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the cauliflower and liquid and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Add salt and... - 31.7778
In small saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add vegetables and saute, stirring frequently, until tender.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in dissolved broth mix and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 31.9472
Turkey Wild Rice Pumpkin Soup
1. In a Dutch oven Cook and stir margarine, onions and celery over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in broth and pumpkin.
3. Let it boil, lower heat and let it simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in turkey, rice, half and... - 44.984
Quick Three Bean Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients with 1 cup of the reserved liquid from the canned legumes in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 42.2798
Cut up the stalks of the cauliflower and some of the flowers.
Put into a pan with the chopped onion, water or stock and seasoning and simmer gently until tender.
Rub through a sieve.
Make white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the cauliflower puree... - 44.4272
Chicken Egg Drop Soup
Empty packet of broth mix into small saucepan; add water and stir to combine.
Add scallion and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in egg and, if desired, soy sauce; serve immediately. - 25.6565
Spinach And Chick Pea Soup (iron Rich) By Tarla Dalal
Just what you need for a full-fledged day! iron-rich spinach and chick pea come together in a flavorsome soup cooked in vegetable stock. A thoughtful addition of herbs and spices along with lemon juice ensures added aroma as well as full nutrient absorption,... - 0
Hearty Lemon Coriander Soup
A bowl of hot soup sound appealing? Here is a 2-minute suggestion for you! Chef Vikas shows you how to correctly prepare a bowl of this delicious soup. Watch the video and get down to it yourself! - 81.5271
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
2. Add the tomatoes, cabbage, capsicum, bay leaves and 6 teacups of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper. - 32.2107
In 1 1/2-quart nonstick saucepan combine onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent; add carrots, zucchini, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes; add... - 34.0232
Curried Garbanzo Soup
Heat the stock, then remove a small amount of it for pureeing the garbanzos. Buzz the beans in a blender, then add them to the pot.
Sprinkle in the curry, and add the milk powder. (You might blend the milk powder in the blender as long as it's already been... - 30.7895
Cashew And Carrot Soup
Melt the butter and oil in a soup pot or pressure cooker; saute the chopped onions for 1 minute, stir in the carrots and saute until the onions are soft and transparent. They will be orange rather than brown.
Stir in the tomato paste, apple, stock, and salt.... - 41.7222
1.In a pan, put wine and whey on medium flame and let it boil.
2.Put iceberg lettuce, green lettuce, spring onions, garlic, coriander leaves, mint, marjoram, chives, potatoes, cream and let it boil on high flame.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt and boil... - 46.689
White Bean Soup
In 1 1/2- or 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add carrot, celery, onion, and garlic and saute until vegetables are tender.
Stir in water, tomato sauce, and seasonings and bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in beans and cook... - 35.9011
French Onion Soup
Cook onion in butter over medium-low heat till lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Add beef broth, water, and worcestershire.
Bring to boiling; season with pepper.
Pour into bowls; sprinkle with cheese. - 34.0515
Sweet And Sour Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret, demonstrating how to best prepare this instant pack. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great pack to have handy. Watch and learn!! - 83.4062
Hot And Sour Soup
In small bowl combine mushrooms with enough water to cover; let soak for 30 minutes.
Drain mushrooms; cut off and discard stems.
Thinly slice mushroom caps and squeeze to remove all moisture; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add chicken and saute just... - 40.211
Tamatar Ka Soup
1)In a saucepan, melt butter and roast corn flour light brown on low heat.
2)Add water and stir and then add next 4 ingredients. Mix well.
3)Let it simmer for 20 minutes on medium heat or until tomatoes are soft and tender.
4)Turn off heat and strain... - 49.1752
Freezer Vegetable Soup
1. In a kettle or Dutch oven add soup base ingredients and mix.
2. Continue to cook over medium heat until boiling.
3. Decrease the flame, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. Keep aside until cool.
5. Keep 2 cups each into freezer containers.
6.... - 46.9977
Chicken Oriental Soup
Empty broth mix into small saucepan; add water and bring to a boil.
Add spinach and scallion and return to a boil.
Reduce heat and slowly add egg white, stirring constantly, until egg white has set.
Add chicken and seasonings and cook until thoroughly heated. - 28.9948
1. Peel onion and cucumber; dice.
2. In a pan, melt low-fat spread and stir in flour.
3. Gradually add diced onion and cucumber.
4. Stir in water; crumble chicken stock cube and mixing well.
5. Bring mixture to a boil and then simmer for... - 48.7708
Sutro Heights Lentil Soup
In stock pot, combine all ingredients except sausage and wine.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add sausage and wine.
Cook, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Season with salt.
Garnish each bowl with a thin lemon slice, if desired. - 41.6
1. Place a sauce pan on heat, pour water, and add bonito soup stock in it.
2. Drop dried seaweed, stir, and bring it to a boil.
3. Now, add miso paste in boiling water. Stir until paste dissolves.
4. Cook until seaweeds are nice and tender.
5.... - 111.587
Clam Soup Venice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put tomato juice, garlic, basil leaves, vinegar, onion flakes and parsley; simmer for about 30 minutes until reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 51.6101
Ranch Bean Soup With Sour Cream
1. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onion, pepper, and carrot and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup water, the juice, beans, tomatoes, and barbecue sauce and stir to combine. Reduce... - 31.6177
Pasta And Bean Soup
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil over high heat; add onions, celery, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes; add water and kidney beans and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, cover,... - 44.0298
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat the oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Add onions, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, tomato ketchup, cayenne pepper and stir well for 2 minutes until the mixture has reduced.
3. Once reduced, add in... - 119.488
Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup
1. Slice the carrot thinly.
2. Tear the cabbage and lettuce leaves.
3. Chop the spring onions with the leaves.
4. Cut the celery into about 12 mm. pieces.
5. Heat the oil thoroughly. Add the vegetables, baking powder and citric acid and cook on a high flame... - 38.5533
Cold Cucumber Soup With Crabmeat And Rye Croutons
1 Put the cucumber and broth in a blender and puree. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl or plastic container; whisk in the yogurt, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cover the soup and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2 Meanwhile,... - 31.7143
Gumbo Soup Supper
In 6-quart stockpot combine green pepper, onions, celery, broth mix, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until all vegetables are tender.
Add chicken, tomatoes, and water to vegetables and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 30... - 33.9139
Tomato Alphabet Soup
Tomato alphabet soup is always a favorite among kids and this recipe video shows how easy it is to make it, in fact if you have a little grown up kids, they can be trained to make their own soup under your guidance. A great way to have nutritious food and... - 117.659
In 4-quart saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, partially cover pan, and cook for about 1 hour.
Strain liquid, discarding solids.
Cover broth and refrigerate until fat congeals on top; remove and discard congealed fat. - 29.6359
Pick over 3 quarts of mussels, discarding any that are not firmly closed.
Scrub each mussel under running water with a stiff brush.
With a small knife, scrape off the beard which protrudes from one side of the closed shell.
Soak them for at least 1/2 hour to... - 39.7743
Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
In 1-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened.
Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes longer; remove and reserve 2 tablespoons of mushroom mixture.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables in saucepan... - 40.491
Garden Ring Soup
1 In a bowl, combine liquids from beans and asparagus to make 1 cup.
2 In a blender container, put the vegetables and celery with the reserved juice.
3 Blend to puree.
4 In a medium saucepan, add chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce, bring to... - 44.3607
Cream Of Chicory Soup
1. Heat 50 g (2 oz) of the butter in a saucepan over a low heat, add the onion and cook until golden. Add the chicory and cook slowly in the butter for 10 minutes, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour in the wine, and when this has evaporated, stir... - 35.9027
Heat nonstick skillet over high heat.
Cook veal until browned on all sides.
Remove veal and set aside.
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch thick slices and cut each slice into quarters.
Add zucchini, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper to skillet in which veal was... - 41.9556
The perfect answer to a cold winter evening. This quick and easy barley soup is a complete meal by itself with some of your favorite bread as accompaniment. Enjoy your evening with a book and a hot bowl of this delicious soup. - 41.3381
Celery Chowder Soup
Chop the vegetables.
Fry the vegetables in the butter for at least 2 minutes.
Add the white stock.
Boil for at least 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked.
Add the white sauce, salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Cook for 2 minutes. Serve... - 39.5022
1. In a shallow pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onion and celery until onion is tender.
2. Into a blender jar with crating blade pour the onion mixture and add in flour, curry powder, salt, bouillon cubes and 1 cup milk; process for 20... - 40.7186
Chicken And Cheese Soup
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and carrot and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
Add flour and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in water.
Add broth mix and, stirring... - 36.9796
Palak Ka Soup
1)Take a saucepan and add spinach, water and salt in it. Cook on medium heat until done.
2)Using strainer, strainer it spinach.
3)In a small saucepan, heat ghee and fry onions until golden.
4)Pour onion on spinach mixture and cook for 5... - 41.9369
Chilled Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In medium saucepan, boil 1/2 cup water.
3) Add frozen asparagus, cover the pan and simmer, for 5 minutes.
4) In electric blender, place the remaining ingredients; add asparagus and cooking liquid.
5) At... - 44.8999
Cold Asparagus Soup
Wash 1 1/2 lb. asparagus, cut off tips 1 1/2 inches from top.
Dice the stalks very finely.
Pour 2 pints chicken stock into a saucepan.
Bring stock to a boil, add asparagus tips and stalks and cook 5 minutes until tips are just tender.
Do not... - 40.1837
Black Bean Soup
In 1-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened.
Add water, beans, carrot, celery, broth mix, and bay leaf to saucepan and bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and cook until vegetables... - 36.8118
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Peel potatoes and dice.
3. Separate the lettuce leaves, wash and shred coarsely.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter.
5. Add the onion to the pan; cover and fry gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is... - 43.5218
1) In a heavy skillet, add butter.
2) Saute onion and celery in butter over medium heat, until golden brown.
3) Add 4 cups tomato juice, salt, pepper, sugar, tarragon and a few drops of Tabasco. Mix well.
4) Bring this to boil and then simmer for 5... - 44.7879
Korean bean Sprout Soup
This light and refreshing soup is one of the most frequently eaten soups in Korean homes. Bean sprouts soup, which is both cheap and easy to make, is full of flavor and vitamin C, and is low in calories. If you have a hangover make yourself a bowl of this... - 107.979
1) In a large saucepan heat oil and cook onion and garlic over low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Put carrots, celery, lentils, and broth.
3) Boil the soup and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
5) Simmer for 10... - 45.9223
Donegal Mussel Soup
Scrub the mussels and scrape off the beards.
Discard any mussels that are not tightly shut or any that seem too heavy as they may be full of sand.
Leave to soak in cold water for 2 hours, then wash and drain again.
Grease a large saucepan with 15 g/1/2 oz of... - 42.3001
Quick Corn Chowder
In 1-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and celery and saute until onion is translucent.
Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute; gradually stir in milk and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook,... - 32.5414
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 48.8804
Better Than Ramen Quick Soup
Delicious healthy soup that's healthier and tastier than Ramen, perfect for college students, can be beef, chicken, or vegan - 114.448
Delicious Carrot Tomato Soup
This is a very healthy dish for kids. (For adults too, without the butter). Carrots and tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A is necessary for the formation of healthy bones, skin, and tissues. Vitamin C has disease-fighting properties and... - 0
Country Style Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cut and discard stem the cauliflower, remove all outer leaves and soak the head in cold, salted water for a few minutes.
2. Slash deep cuts into the cauliflower stalk.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim the top and bottom end of the... - 47.585
Tom Yum Kung
1)In a pan, boil water.
2)Put in half the spring onions, crumbled Maggi Lemon Masala Cubes, red chillies, galangal.
3)Let it simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
4)Put in the sliced mushrooms and prawns.
5)Let it simmer till the prawns turn pink.
6)Put in the... - 47.0612
Navy Bean Soup
1) Combine together the carrot, onion flakes, celery and garlic in a 1 Â½ to 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add the tomato juice and water.
3) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 44.3096
Broccoli Au Gratin Soup
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Add broccoli and cook until heated, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add milk and broth and stir to combine; stirring occasion-ally, bring just to a boil.
Transfer mixture to... - 33.0854
Green Lentil Soup
Lentils Soup can be served cold or hot, and is a great source of fiber. - 35.7752
1. Boil the gram till tender; remove the water.
2. Cut tomatoes, slit green chillies and chop coriander leaves.
3. Add tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves and curry leaves to gram water. Boil.
4. Heat oil; add all the ingredients for tempering.
5. When... - 43.412
Meatball Soup California Style
1. Peel garlic and put clove of garlic under garlic press for mashing.
2. Combine beef, egg, Â½-teaspoon salt, rice, and 2 tablespoon of parsley and form an even mix.
3. Form 20 meatballs out of this mix.
4. Set the meatballs aside for further... - 46.8827
Hearty Caribbean Black Beans Soup
For all the lovers of homemade soup, this is a right choice. The black bean soup is delicious as well as nutritious and when cooked in Caribbean style, it packs with it the tropical flavor. - 120.529
Somlor Machoo Srai
Somlor Machoo Srai is a Khymer/Cambodian chicken soup with great flavours as is typical of this wonderful cuisine. Ma-Om or rice paddy herb gives this soup a unique flavour.
Ma-Om or Phak kayang as it is called in Thailand or Rau ngô in Vietnam can be... - 37.7863
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 46.8307
Exotic Barley Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven. Start sauteing the onion, then add the green beans and continue sauteing until the onions are very soft and the green beans are tender but still crisp.
Stir in the mint, parsley, stock, miso, salt, and dill... - 39.3394
1. Chop all the vegetables roughly and add to a blender.
2. Add in red wine vinegar and tomato juice and blend well.
3. Adjust salt and pepper.
4. Add in the olive oil and mix well together.
5. Pour into a glass and garnish with cilantro and... - 112.28
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pot of boiling water, add chopped vegetables and salt; simmer for about 20 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add sauté pepper.
4. Stir in peanut... - 49.8306
Rasam is an appetizing soup served during sadhyas. This is sometimes offered as an appetizer towards the end of sadhya or as a side dish. - 34.3344
How To Make Stock From A Roast Chicken Carcass
TV Chef Ben O'Donoghue shows how to make full use of a roast chicken by using the carcass and bones to make a great chicken stock. As he explains, we waste a lot of food (and money) in the kitchen and this is a great way of reducing that waste. - 93.5558
Vegetable Stew With Barley
1. Soak barley in water for 15 minutes.
2. Clean the vegetables and cut into bite size pieces.
3. In a pan, heat fat and stir in vegetables; cover and cook for 15 minutes with occasional shaking.
4. Add hot water, vegetables, soaked... - 51.2749
Rasam is a South Indian soup. The video is in Malayalam. - 103.827
Break down the tamarind block.
Pour the hot water over the tamarind and leave it to soak for about 10-15 minutes.
Squeeze out all the water and push the tamarind through a sieve to extract the pulp.
Wash the lentils, put in a saucepan with the measured water,... - 45.9961
Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup
Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup has a luminous taste. The chilli powder gives the Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup a mind blowing taste. - 41.669
This Meatless Borscht makes an excellent first course for your meals! The tasty abundance of vegetables is going to gear up your hunger apparatus for the coming courses! Try out the dish and share your opinion with me! - 37.1514
Tomato rasam is an integral part of a south Indian meal. In fact no South Indian meal is complete without this spicy, watery soup that could be eaten at the beginning of the meal as an appetizer, with rice as a side dish or at the end of the meal as a... - 97.1746
Healthy Gujarati Kadhi - Hot Yogurt Soup
If you're looking for the recipe of traditional gujarati kadhi, then this is it. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. It is a very simple dish to prepare and you can serve it with roti or rice. It is very healthy as it's made of yogurt. Watch the video... - 100.358