- » Boil Bag Rice
Boil Bag Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boil bag rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boil bag rice recipes.
Almond Flavored Rice
Almond flavored rice-Instead of using plain water to cook rice, boil 2 cups water, add 2 almond tea bags and let steep 10 minutes.
Remove tea bags and proceed as for basic rice. - 17.1646
Spicy Marigold Rice
1. In a small skillet, put together cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods.
2. Over medium heat, heat them for 2 minutes to release flavors; occasionally shaking the pan.
3. Remove the skillet from heat.
4. In a 5-inch square of cheesecloth,... - 50.0463
Sri Lankan Saffron Rice
Put rice into a sieve and rinse under cold water until water runs clear. Set aside. Heat ghee in a saucepan and add onion, curry leaves or bay leaf, ginger and salt. Saute until onion is golden. Add rice and cook briksly, stirring, until rice is translucent... - 31.1333
Chicken And Rice Soup With Avocado And Pico De Gallo
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a Dutch oven. Remove rice from bag, and stir into broth. Add chicken and black pepper, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Ladle soup into bowls, garnish... - 29.7143
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the whole cinnamon and cardamoms, fry for one minute.
5 Now stir in the rice, mixing well.
6 Pour in water and... - 49.0005
Chicken And Jasmine Rice Burritos
For the diet watchers...here is a wonderful recipe to try out. In this video, Kat displays a great way to prepare a chicken burrito which is low on fat, and filling at the same time. And as Kat says, this can always be customized with ingredients you like,... - 131.491
Brown Rice Krispie Treats For Children
Eating and making Rice Krispy treats are a cooking right of passage for all kids — even the ones who don’t like to cook. It’s a lot of fun to do and making sweet, gooey goodies doesn’t get much easier than the that. - 95.5811
Calf's Brains And Savory Rice
Wash the brains under running cold water or in several changes of water, and remove any clots of blood, loose skin and fibres.
Then soak in cold water for at least 1 hr., changing the water 2 or 5 times.
Put the brains in a saucepan, cover with cold water,... - 40.4093
Chilled Peaches With Arborio Rice Pudding And Cinnamon Churros
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Score a shallow X in the bottom of each peach. Submerge the peaches in the boiling water for 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the peaches to the ice water to cool. Peel, cut... - 36.765
Sweet And Sour Rice Bowl
1 In a large skillet or wok, heat oil.
2 Add in the chicken.
3 Cook over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides.
4 Add in vegetables, pineapple and reserved pineapple juice.
5 Cover and cook for 5 to... - 40.8733
Savory Chicken Dinner
1) In a paper bag, add salt, pepper, and flour.
2) Add in the chicken and shake well till coat.
3) In a Dutch oven, heat fat.
4) Add the chicken and brown.
5) Stir in the garlic and rice.
6) Allow to cook a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
7) Add in... - 47.018
Shrimp And Rice Salad
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Rinse under cold running water to cool.
3 Drain well.
4 Slice the snow peas into 1 -inch lengths.
5 In a medium bowl, combine snow peas and the remaining ingredients.
6 Add in the cooked rice,... - 42.7938
Ham Nasi Goreng
1. In a large frying pan, add quartered onion, chicken, celery tops, bay leaf, pepper corns, water, 1 ½ tsp salt and boil it. Cover and simmer for about 50 minutes until the chicken is tender.
2. Take out the chicken from broth and cool until it is... - 41.8512
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.075
Easy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Want to touch your rice with an exotic flavor and taste of good health? Try this broccoli rice casserole! It’s so easy and simple that you can let your kids enjoy cooking this delicious dish with you just like Chef Beryl Stokes does. Cook it for lunch or... - 100.569
Ten Variety Fried Rice
1. Place chicken and pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. In a cup, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a jug mix all the sauce ingredients.
4. Cut the chicken and pork into thin... - 47.4634
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 101.415
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water to boiling. Remove saucepan from heat. Add tea bags; let steep 15 minutes. Discard tea bags.
2. Over high heat, heat tea in saucepan to boiling; add rice, butter or margarine, and salt. Reduce heat to low;... - 27.0428
Rice, Cheese And Bean Enchiladas
1 Spray a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch microwave safe baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 In a large non-stick skillet, combine zucchini and taco sauce mix.
4 Cook, stirring... - 42.3595
Chicken And Rice Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine enchilada... - 36.8194
1. Wash and cut meat. Put into a saucepan with onions cut into quarters, and spices tied in a muslin bag.
2. Add salt and enough water to cover meat.
3. Cook slowly till meat is tender and stock is reduced. (Meat should simmer very slowly.)
4. Remove muslin... - 42.0277
Campbell's Asian Chicken Stir Fry
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate.
2. Add soup, soy sauce and garlic powder. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp,... - 30.7652
Quick California Roll
On a vegetarian diet but want to try Sushi? Your solution is right here. Watch this video where the chef demonstrates how you can prepare the California Roll which is a Sushi modified to suit your taste buds and is prepared using mock crab meat. What are you... - 121.208
Traditional Tai Chazuke
If fish is a regular feature in your menu then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare the Traditional Tai Chazuke which is a Japanese delicacy. Treat your family to this sumptuous dish and grab some compliments. - 142.248
Chicken Flavored Green Rice
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook green onion until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach; cook, stirring constantly, just until spinach wilts. Spoon spinach mixture into bowl; set aside.
2. In same saucepan... - 31.0939
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 132.445
Cuban Rice And Chicken
This traditional West-African dish is a breeze to make and tastes oh-so-good. Juan Montalvo shows you how to whip up this African one-skillet favorite at home with a few simple ingredients. Besides, this dish is a great option for busy weeknights when you... - 99.6513
Meghlie Rice Pudding
Meghlie Rice Pudding is an irresistible dessert recipe. A delicious Meghlie Rice Pudding is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.7952
Chicken With Rice
Wash rice and cook in 3 qts boiling water to which 1 tablesp of the salt has been added until rice is tender, about 15-2 min.
Meanwhile, wash chicken, reserving back, neck, wing tips, for chicken broth if desired.
Dip remaining pieces into 1/4 c of the... - 43.6792
Zesty Chicken N Rice
Wash and pat dry chicken.
Place flour, salad-dressing mix and chili powder in paper or plastic bag.
Add chicken and shake until coated with flour mixture.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Drain tomatoes, reserving juice.
Add... - 44.7814
Sweet Rice With Apricot Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. Place the rice in a medium heatproof saucepan or casserole and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Drain, rinse with warm tap water, drain again and return to the pan.
2. In another medium... - 41.9452
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.7089
Paella - Howto
If Spanish dishes are the topic of the moment then Paella is one of the dishes that should always come to mind. It is very different and exclusive. Comes from a Valencia Spanish community from where it gets its name. It has many varieties today, which... - 48.2521
Warm And Fruity Breakfast Bowl
In a self-sealing plastic bag combine cracked wheat, rice, dried fruit, cinnamon, .and salt.
Mix thoroughly to ensure dried fruit and seasonings are evenly distributed.
Seal bag and store in the refrigerator up to 1 month.
To cook 1 serving, in a small... - 30.4324
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
Boil the red beans till very soft.
Hang in a 3 layer cheesecloth bag and strain.
When beans are very dry, put them through a blender.
Heat a pan with the lard.
Saute the paste with sugar till all the oil is used up.
Set aside as filling. - 29.5852
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 98.8586
Mary Norwak's Spanish Rice
1) In boiling salted water, slightly undercook rice.
2) Drain the rice well.
3) chop the bacon and onions
4) Slice mushrooms and peel the tomatoes and slice.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and cook chopped bacon and onions gently for 10... - 39.9491
Grilled Caribbean Steak With Tropical Rice
1 In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place the steak.
2 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice and ginger.
3 Pour the mixture over steak.
4 Seal the bag, turning to coat the steak with marinade.
5 ... - 42.1734
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Orange Rice Dessert
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice and allow to cook until tender. Drain and allow to cool. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add yogurt, honey, lemon juice, rind and mix well.
3. Add in the cooked rice, chopped orange and banana, mix... - 42.0223
Ginger Pork And Rice Stir Fry
Fresh ginger lends a pungent spiciness to tender pork. This healthy recipe for stir fry pork with ginger & scallions is a quick, easy and tasty way to use up leftover odds and ends in your veggie crisper with a nice zing to it. This recipe is heart healthy... - 126.075
Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Try this Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the dish. Don€™t miss this brilliant Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder which is sure to get you quiet a few compliments! - 47.1698
Korean Snack : Skewered Sticky Rice Cakes(떡꼬치)
If you like kebabs but are not a meat eater, then you must try this recipe of Ddeokggochi. These Korean Rice cakes on skewers glazed with a sweet-sour peanutty sauce is truly delicious that it would even tempt the most dedicated meat lovers into trying one.... - 98.521
Caribbean Pork Kabobs And Rice
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In a medium pan, heat 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
3 Add in rice, sweet potato and 2 teaspoons Caribbean seasoning.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 10 minutes or until rice and sweet... - 42.2415
A day or more in advance, combine rice, water, and salt in a 2-quart saucepan.
Let stand 1/2 hour.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
Spread evenly on a heavily greased cooky sheet.
Bake in a 250° oven for about 8 hours, opening the oven... - 33.5867
Spanish Rice Chicken Bake
Shake chicken with flour in paper bag to coat well.
Brown, a few pieces at a time, in salad oil in large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
Place rice in a 10-cup shallow baking dish; arrange browned chicken on top.
Stir water into chicken drippings in... - 37.4692
1. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add onion; saute 7 minutes, until golden brown.
2. Stir in rice and coat well with butter. Add stock and bring mixture to a boil.
3. Transfer to a buttered 8-cup (2-l) casserole with a lid.
4. Preheat oven to 320°F... - 39.1887
Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice and simmer for 30 minutes, drain off water.
2. In another saucepan, heat milk, sugar, butter and scald them together.
3. Add cooked rice to the milk mixture, cook until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and... - 40.8064
Dove And Wild Rice Dressing
"Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika in paper bag.
Add dove breasts; shake.
Brown in shortening.
Remove; place dove in circle in casserole.
Wash rice; add to 2 cups boiling water.
Cook, covered, until water is absorbed.
Saute onion, giblets and sage with... - 44.2789
Vegetable Fried Rice
1 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the egg substitute and swirl to cover the pan. Cook, stirring gently, until set, about 1 minute. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
2 Spray the same skillet with nonstick... - 32.8227
Peas And Rice Pilaf
Wash rice and soak for 30 minutes in water to cover.
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Tie cardamom pods, peppercorns, and cloves in a cloth bag, and add.
Saute spices until butter begins to brown.
Add drained rice.
Stir and cook until rice is... - 46.4848
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing
This Cornish Hen with Wild Rice Stuffing is makes a sumptuous meal ! Though it takes a bit of an effort to make them as you've got to sew the stuffed birds, it's worth giving a try. Your suggestions for this Cornish Hen with Wild Rice Stuffing are welcome ! - 42.4713
Glazed Rice Tart
Spread whole almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Place rice in a bowl, add water to cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
In a 2 to 3 quart pan, combine rice, milk, 3 tablespoons... - 45.6474
Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice
Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice is a delicious recipe. Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice gets its taste from grilled beef kababos mixed with rice. Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice is cherished by beef lovers worldwide. - 39.4275
Spiced Rice With Browned Chicken Livers
1. Cook bacon until crisp in a large skillet. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
2. Shake chicken livers in a plastic bag with flour, salt and pepper.
3. Brown chicken livers in bacon drippings. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
4. Saute... - 33.5157
Indian Steamed Rice And Lamb
1) Trim off all excess fat from lamb shanks.
2) Combine this with yogurt and keep aside marinating for 30 minutes.
3) Add in half of cold water and 1 teaspoon salt and boil, covered for 3 hours.
4) Leave aside to cool; debone the shanks... - 44.7806
Grilled Salmon With Wild Rice Croquettes And Red Pepper Coulis
1)Cook rice until firm and open.
2)Combine together 4 tablespoons of butter and some flour. Then add in milk and gradually boil it. Continue to simmer over reduced heat. This is Bechamel sauce.
3)Stir fry shallots in remaining butter.... - 46.8809
Chicken Enchiladas And Mexican Rice From Erica's Cocina ;o)
Wash chicken breasts thoroughly. Place in pot, add enough water to cover breast and bring to boil (this will get rid of any yucky stuff left in the chicken). In another pot, bring to boil about a quart of water. Transfer chicken from first pot as soon as it... - 37.238
Masala Salmon With Rice & Spinach
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Combine the tikka paste, tomato puree and almost all the yogurt in a shallow bowl. Add the fish, turn to coat, then place on a baking sheet.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over a high heat. Add most of the onion,... - 32.9478
Easy Skillet Chicken Casserole With Rice
This one pot meal idea is one of the easiest chicken casserole recipes to make because all of cooking happens on the stove top instead of in the oven. Chipotle peppers and chili powder add irresistible flavor to this Spanish Chicken and Rice Skillet Casserole... - 98.3502
Arroz Con Pollo (chicken And Rice)
1) To a bag, add the chicken, lime juice, oregano and cumin.
2) Set aside and let the meat marinade for 30 minutes.
3) To the saffron threads, add warm water and set aside.
4) In a pan, sauté the onion, garlic and peppers in olive oil,... - 80.3058
How To Make Traditional Korean Rice Cake (gyung Dan)
There are many different kinds of rice cake, but I'm going to introduce gyung dan to you. On special occasions, the first thing my mom and grandmother did was to prepare rice cake, so this is what I'm going to show you. - 85.5421
Delicious Bean And Rice Burritos
Learn how to make delicious beans and rice burritos. Rockin Robin also shows you her favorite burrito with apple cider dressing. You also learn which tortillas are her favorites that you can buy at Trader Joe's or Costco. Also learn how to make some great... - 122.379
Classic Vegetable And Paneer Biryani
Why should the vegetarians be deprived of Biryani, the classic Indian rice dish? Watch chef Sanjay prepare the vegetarian version of the traditional festive dish. It is so rich, flavorful and aromatic, even the most hardcore non-vegetarians will want to eat... - 134.909
1. Cook the brown rice in boiling salted water according to directions on the packet - about 45 minutes until just tender.
2. Rinse well, drain and leave to cool.
3. When cold, mix with the diced celery, raisins, chopped herbs, grapes and seasoning.
4. Pile... - 43.3026
Baked Chicken Paella
1. Shake chicken with flour in paper bag to coat well. Brown, a few pieces at a time, in salad oil in large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
2. Place rice in a 10-cup shallow baking dish; arrange browned chicken on top.
3. Stir water into chicken... - 29.5765
Spanish Chicken Bake
1.Take a paper bag containing flour.
2.Put chicken pieces, few at a time in it and shake well.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Take a large frying pan, heat vegetables oil in it and fry the pieces coated with flour in it until... - 45.3944
Corn And Carrot Pilaf
1. In a large pan, heat oil, add onions and cook till soft, not browned; add aubergine and cook for five minutes
2. Add garlic and curry paste, sweet potato, carrot, beans and rice with about 700 ml water and coconut milk
3. Allow to boil, cover and... - 44.1837
These Mandarin Shrimps make a mouthwatering meal ! The irresistible shrimp mixture surrounded with rice is a fare that I can hardly wait to mouth down ! Try out this Mandarin Shrimps dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 44.345
Lemony Prawn And Pea Risotto
1. Peel the prawns, keeping the heads and shells. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan,, then fry the prawn shells and heads with the sliced chilli until they have toasted and changed colour. Pour in the stock and bring to the boil, then turn down to a... - 38.9918
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.673
Mushroom Casserole Florentine
COOK: CLEAN: Wash hands. Prepare rice according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, in medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion in butter until tender, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and thyme; cook until liquid is... - 30.8487
Kashmiri Mutanjan is a easy to make recipe. Kashmiri Mutanjan gets its taste from lamb flavored by spices and topped by nuts. Kashmiri Mutanjan is loved by many people. - 41.1368
1) Flake the fish.
2) In fast-boiling salted water, cook rice for about 20 minutes until tender, and drain well.
3) Chop the egg yolks from hard-boiled eggs.
3) Mix rice with flaked fish, melted butter, seasonings, parsley and chopped... - 42.1565
Barbecued Shrimp Kabobs
In saucepan combine tomato sauce, onion, the 1/2 cup water, brown sugar, cooking oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, the 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring once or twice; set aside.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Drain... - 42.0936
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in vegetable oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork tender; place in 10 cup casserole with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle... - 34.2094
Mix potatoes, butter, 2 tbsp. sugar and salt.
Scald buttermilk (do not boil but don't worry if it separates a little).
Cool to lukewarm.
Measure water into mixing bowl.
Add 1 tsp. sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over top and let stand 10... - 44.005
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 41.5269
Tomato Vegetable Soup
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Combine tomato paste, sugar and seasonings in large saucepan or Dutch oven. Add all remaining ingredients except rice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Stir... - 32.3304
Country Vegetable Soup
• Bring broth, water, rice and sauce mix, and basil to boil in large saucepan over high heat.
• Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 7 minutes.
• Add vegetables; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until rice and vegetables are tender. - 26.1946
1. Slice 2 unpeeled cucumbers paper-thin and place in cold water for 1 hour and drain well.
2. In a saucepan combine all ingredients and boil until the pickles are transparent.
3. Remove spice bag and chill in liquid for one or two hours.
4.... - 32.3849
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 44.3584
Chicken Of Six Seasonings
Mix flour and next 6 seasonings in a paper bag.
Place a few chicken pieces in the bag and shake well; repeat until all chicken is coated.
(Reserve seasoned flour for thickening.) Starting with meaty pieces, brown chicken in hot shortening 15 to 20 min.
Remove... - 41.0965
Add onion; simmer about 5 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except rice, cornflour, lemon juice and curry powder.
Cook till vegetables are tender.
Remove bag of spices and coriander leaves.
Pass through a sieve.
Mix cornflour with a... - 42.8989
Country Captain Chicken
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add chicken; cook until... - 43.8795
Italian Seasoned Pork Chops
Trim separable fat from pork chops.
For marinade, combine vegetable juice cocktail, onion, green chili peppers, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Place a plastic bag in a medium mixing bowl.
Put the chops in... - 39.071
Risotto Alla Milanese
Cook bacon until crisp in a large skillet.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Shake chicken livers in a plastic bag with flour, salt and pepper.
Brown chicken livers in bacon drippings.
Remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
Saute onion in same... - 43.7539
Classic Masala Tea
If you are looking for a beverage recipe that will warm you up, try making Classic Masala Tea. This spicy and warm drink is a very famous Indian beverage which can be had in the morning with breakfast or in the evening with snacks. You can alter the spices as... - 121.048
Thai Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add chicken; seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 44.9374
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and set aside.
Combine concentrate and next 5 ingredients; reserve one-half of mixture.
Pour remaining mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add fish.
Seal bag, and shake lightly... - 43.0919
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 42.8901
Chicken Stir Fry Soup
After a busy day whip up this soup that is inspired from a classic with same great flavors but healthier than any takeout. This soup is made quick by the convenience of the UNCLE BEN’S Jasmine Rice, Ready Rice bag. No need to wait 40 minutes for this rice... - 40.9159
Hearty Beef Soup
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet or Dutch oven, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
2. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
3. Stir in instant beef broth, water, tomatoes, wine, herbs, salt and lemon-pepper seasoning.... - 35.0243
Smoked Sausage Soup
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and next 4 ingredients, saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is... - 30.0018
Jiffy Shrimp Newburg
1. Cook shrimps.
2. Combine the soup, milk, salt and nutmeg in medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling.
3. Beat egg yolks with wine slightly in a small bowl; blend in about 1/2 cup of the hot shrimp-soup sauce and slowly stir back into remaining mixture in... - 30.8727