- » Boil Asian Dish
Boil Asian Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Boil Asian Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Boil Asian Dish recipes.
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 34.6846
You May Also Like!
An Asian Style Beef Dish
1) In a food processor, place together, beef, onion, Boemboe rudjak, soy sauce, ginger powder and fresh and seasoning.
2) Process to mix all the ingredients well together and mince well.
3) In a large non-stick pan, cook the minced mixture until beef... - 44.1188
Easy Breezy Green Beans - Asian Side Dish
1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet.
2. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add garlic, sauté about 3 minutes until garlic is nice golden brown and crunch.
3. Remove garlic, set aside.
4. Bring a large sauce pan of salted water to a boil. Add prepared... - 107.101
Asian Style Pork Meatballs
Chef Kai is here, showing you how to make these Asian Style Pork Meatballs. They are easy and once cooked they can be eaten a number of different ways. You'll love this recipe video, besides Kai's sense of humor is priceless. Cheers! - 116.754
Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
Combine sugar, water, vinegar and salt in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat and simmer until syrupy, but do not allow sauce to caramelize, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in chili paste with... - 25.3275
Asian Sweet & Sour Sauce
In a small pan, combine sugar, wine vinegar, cornstarch, soy, chili sauce, red pepper, and chicken broth.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Cool. - 26.3274
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Bring water to the boil.
3. Add rice and salt and simmer.
4. Cook till rice is soft and water has evaporated. - 27.8014
Asian Green Noodles
1)In a covered pot, boil 2 or 3 quarts of water.
2)Salt if required.
3)Add noodles and cook, uncovered, until noodles are al dente,for about 5 minutes, depending on their width.
4)Drain and serve with sauce from fish.
5)Serve it hot. - 28.9852
Boiled Jerusalem Artichokes
Scrub, scrape and rinse the artichokes, using 1 teasp of white vinegar or lemon juice in each water to keep the vegetable white.
Put into sufficient boiling, salted water to cover the vegetable, adding 1 teasp white vinegar or lemon juice to each quart of... - 23.767
Pork Adobo Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
This is part 2 of pork adobo video series, here the chef shows how to combine pork with lemon juice and basic spices to make a great tasting adobo. A nice recipe, but better flow of instructions could have had a higher impact on audience. - 69.5592
Asian Style Cucumber Relish
Cut cucumbers, onions and cabbage in small pieces.
Mix other ingredients together then add vegetables.
Boil one hour.
Stir well while cooking as it settles to bottom - 33.8151
1) Using a knife, chop the onions finely
2) Into a heavy bottomed pan, heat the butter
3) Add the onion and the turmeric and saute well till the onion turns soft
4) Tip in the rice, salt and pepper and add water and bring to a boil
5) Lower the flame... - 37.8978