- » Boboli Pizza
Boboli Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boboli pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boboli pizza recipes.
That's Amorè - Italian Cheese Pizza With Boboli Crust
Delicious pizzas can be made in simple and traditional ways with a few ingredients. Check out chef Maryann showing how to make Amore Pizza with boboli pizza crust, some cheese, seasonings and sausage. Good when accompanied with a drink. - 112.083
You May Also Like!
Easy Cheesy Bobolis
Place Bobolis on ungreased baking sheets.
Spread pizza sauce evenly over Bobolis.
Top evenly with pepperoni slices, and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and Bobolis are thoroughly heated. - 24.5357
Potato Sausage Pizza
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Brush pizza crust with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
Top pizza crust with cheese, follow with spinach, cooked potato slices, and sausage.
Bake assembled pizza on preheated stone, 5-8 minutes or until the edges and cheese... - 29.0203
If you cannot do without your pizzas, try this amazing Sausage Pizza. The specialty of this pizza is that it is layered with a special homemade pasta sauce, which when baked with the filling makes this dish takes divine! It is worth trying this recipe out at... - 127.941
Red White And Green Pizza
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the roasted peppers (with liquid), basil and vinegar until smooth.
Place the bread shell on a large cookie sheet or pizza stone.
Spread with the roasted pepper mixture; set aside.
Add the oil to a large... - 41.7566
Caramelized Onion And Sausage Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, sugar, oregano, and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions soften, about 3 minutes. Add... - 37.0014
Caramelized Onion, Walnut, And Blue Cheese Pizza
To Cook Onions: Thinly slice onions by hand or in a food processor with the thin (2 mm) slicing blade; you should have about 5 cups.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions and cook slowly over low heat, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden.
This... - 35.8939
New Haven Clam And Sun Dried Tomato Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F; spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and add enough hot water to cover by 1 inch. Let stand until softened, about 10 minutes; drain and chop. Combine the clams, garlic, and oil in a... - 31.7786
Southwest Chicken Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Top with chicken and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
3. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10... - 29.6639
Tomato Pesto Pizza
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, pesto, and pepper. Spread the pesto mixture atop the Italian bread shells. Top with tomatoes and green onion. Sprinkle with cheese. Place pizzas on a baking sheet. Bake in a 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes... - 31.1175
Chicken And Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
4. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with... - 28.8582
Boboli Pizza Recipes By Category