- » Bluefish
Bluefish, also called as tailor (in Australia), shad (east coast of South Africa), or elf (west coast of South Africa) is a popular marine game fish found in almost all climates, though it is also fished ... More »
Bluefish With Vegetables
Bluefish with Vegetables makes a perfect dinner. It is so delicious and filling. This dish is ideal for a family dinner or a small get together with friends. - 111.877
Ginger Marinated Bluefish
Place the ginger in a piece of cheesecloth and squeeze all of the liquid out of the ginger into a small bowl.
Add the yogurt, lemon juice, tamari, coriander, and cumin.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the bowl and stir to combine.
Place about... - 44.3802
Crust Bluefish With Grilled Endive
Combine coating ingredients and spread mixture evenly onto a flat plate.
Roll bluefish fillets in commeal coating.
Set fillets on a dish and refrigerate until ready to grill.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil.
Grill bluefish fillets... - 43.5584
Bluefish With Green Onions
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Add the fish, skin-side up.
Arrange the fish so the thickest portions are toward the outside of the dish.
Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
In a 1-quart saucepan over... - 43.5224
Bluefish In A Sea Of Green
1) In a small bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, scallions, mustard and oil.
2) Butter a broiling tray, large enough to hold the fish.
3) Place the fish, skin-side down, on the tray.
4) Spread with the bread crumb mixture.
5) Broil 8 inches from the... - 42.1307
Baked Bluefish With Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Combine the olive oil, garlic, and herbs in the bottom of a baking dish.
Add the potatoes and stir to coat them with the oil, pressing them into an even layer.
Salt and pepper them to your taste.
Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes... - 41.6668
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a shallow baking pan with butter.
3) Place the fish in the baking dish and dredge it with salt and cayenne on both the sides.
4) Arrange alternating lemon and cucumber slices on top of... - 37.7869
Grilled Stuffed Bluefish
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. Cut 3 or 4 crosswise slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
3. In 10-inch skillet over medium... - 36.5796
Have fish cleaned; place in skillet and cover with boiling water seasoned with salt and pepper.
Simmer gently for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Carefully lift fish onto ovenproof platter.
When cold, split fish with spatula; remove bones.
Mix lemon juice,... - 35.8613
Heat oven to 500 Â°F.
Dip fillets in milk; lightly salt and pepper.
Dip into bread crumbs.
Place 1/2 teaspoon butter on each fillet; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
Place in well-buttered pan.
Bake uncovered 10 to 12 minutes,... - 34.5045
Bluefish With Garlic And Sage
Bluefish With Garlic And Sage is the one recipe that is very quick and easy to make sea-food. This recipe is my own creation and surprisingly I succeded in getting the desired results. Light, crispy, easy and scumptuous recipe. Are all these qualities not... - 33.6247
Sage Brushed Bluefish
1) Line the broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
2) Place the bluefish on broiler pan.
3) Rub both sides of the fillet with lemon juice and sage.
4) Broil, the fish about 3to 4 inches from the heat allowing 8-10 minutes for each inch of... - 33.5488
Bluefish Marinated In Yogurt And Herbs
1 In a food processor, combine the onion, dill, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, turmeric, and pepper; whirl for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until minced. Add the yogurt and whirl 10 seconds longeroruntilwell combined.
2 Spoon 2/3 cup of the yogurt mixture into a... - 33.4961
Bluefish With Fresh Tomato Coulis
Place tomato in a colander; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, and toss gently.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Combine tomato, vinegar, cilantro, shallot, olive oil, and garlic in a medium bowl, and stir well.
Let tomato mixture stand at room temperature 30... - 33.0067
Thaw fish if frozen.
Cut into serving-size portions.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put into well-greased 2-quart baking dish.
Combine butter, lemon juice, and thyme; pour over fish.
Bake in 350Â°F oven 15 to 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily. - 30.2549
Smoked Bluefish Pate
In a bowl, blend the cream cheese with the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, parsley, onion, hot sauce and half of the chives.
Fold the smoked bluefish into the cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle the bluefish pate with the remaining chives and serve with the... - 29.9512
Bluefish With Chili Crumbs
1 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the butter with the oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the bread crumbs and parsley; stir and cook for 5 minutes or until... - 29.8962
Potato Stuffed Bluefish
Finely chop potatoes and onions together; add 2 tablespoons butter and seasonings.
Wash fish; fill with stuffing and sew together.
Brush with butter; place in baking pan and bake in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 40 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. - 29.5678
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Rub a baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Have the cleaned bluefish split and boned. Place it skin side down in the baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
3. Mix the salt, paprika, creamed butter or margarine, onion,... - 28.9936
Montauk Poached Bluefish
Combine first 8 ingredients in a 10-inch skillet, stirring well; bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Layer fillets, onion, tomato, and mushrooms in wine mixture; cover and simmer 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 28.6572
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Place the fish, skin side down, on an oiled baking sheet and place the bacon strips across it. Bake, uncovered, until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, twenty to twenty-five minutes.
3. Sprinkle with parsley... - 27.7646
Rinse the bluefish in cold water and pat dry.
Place lemon and lime slices in the cavity of the fish and season with salt and pepper.
Separate lovage leaves and wrap and tie around bluefish.
Place on a hot grill about 4 inches away from very hot coals and... - 25.679
Bluefish Recipes By Category