- » Blueberry Waffle
Blueberry Waffle Recipes
Blueberry Waffle is a delicious blueberry breakfast cake made using a waffle iron. A waffle batter is made using egg, flour, baking powder, milk and sugar. Crushed blueberries are included in the batter later on. The ... More »
Crisp Blueberry Waffles For Ice Cream
Waffles particularly make the ice cream feel better with their texture. Check out the recipe to make blueberry waffles that can be stored or refrigerated with blueberry pancake mix and other flavors. Good to serve with vanilla or chocolate ice cream. - 76.6348
Blueberry Pecan Waffles
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and stir together sugar, salt, flour and baking powder.
2) In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Set aside.
3) Take a medium size bowl and beat egg yolks in it. Add milk and beat.
4) Gently stir in all... - 47.4313
Combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Combine milk, oil, egg whites, and egg in a small bowl; stir well.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring until mixtures are well-blended.
Coat a waffle iron with cooking... - 36.4805
Homemade Blueberry Waffles
Beat egg whites and set aside.
Beat egg yolks; add milk and butter.
Sift dry ingredients; add egg mixture; mix until smooth.
Fold in egg whites and berries.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve with syrup or hot Blueberry Sauce.
Makes 6 waffles. - 35.913
1. Heat the waffle iron.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat the egg yolks well and combine with the milk; add to the flour mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in the cooled butter, margarine or shortening.
4. Wash and drain the blueberries and add... - 34.7381
Place the biscuit mix, egg, milk and oil in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Stir in the blueberries and sugar.
Bake 3/4 cup batter at a time in a hot waffle iron until brown. - 26.6973
How To Make Blueberry Lemon Waffles
1. In a bowl, combine flour, blueberries, sugar, and lemon zest. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, add buttermilk, egg yolks, ricotta, cooking oil, and lemon extract. Whisk well.
3. Beat egg whites until nice and stiff and set aside.
4. Make a well in... - 0
Blueberry Waffle Recipes By Category