- » Blueberry Tea
Blueberry Tea Recipes
Blueberry tea is a blend of blueberry flavor and black tea from Ceylon. This delightful combination is playfully complimented with dried blueberries. The variety of blueberry used for this preparation is generally ... More »
Blueberry Clementine Iced Tea
1. In a kettle boil water. Set it aside.
2. In a large pitcher, drop the sugar and tea bags in it.
3. Pour clementine and lemon juice in it. You can also add the peel of clementine and lemon in the pitcher, to infuse and add more flavor.
4. Pour... - 98.0848
Tea-time Blueberry Loaf
Hosting a high tea party and thinking what to serve? This Tea-Time Blueberry Loaf is here to your rescue. Watch this video to learn how you can bake this yummy cake in your own kitchen. - 66.3092
Blueberry Crumble Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 oven. Grease a 9 in (23 cm) baking dish.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, beat to combine, then mix in the milk until blended.
3. Sift over the flour,... - 45.3628
Blueberry Tea Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 3 9-inch pie plates.
In a medium-size bowl, mix blueberries with 1/4 cup flour, and set aside.
Sift remaining flour into another medium-size bowl together with baking powder and cinnamon.
Stir in cornmeal, and blend... - 43.1468
Blueberry Tea Muffins
Cream butter and sugar together till light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cloves, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Fold in blueberries.
Fill... - 37.6361
Blueberry Tea Recipes By Category