- » Blueberry Strawberry Raspberry
Blueberry Strawberry Raspberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry strawberry raspberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry strawberry raspberry recipes.
Strawberries And Raspberries With Blueberry-orange Sauce
Combine blueberries, orange juice, orange peel, and honey in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Place blueberries in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Toss... - 33.1915
Raspberry Whey Protein Smoothie
If you like a lot of fruits, here is whey protein smoothie that is rich with fruits and juices. The host of the show is using raspberry juice, strawberries, blueberries and banana along with his whey protein. The pink color of the shake looks very tempting... - 89.742
Strawberry Or Raspberry Glaze
1) In a saucepan, mix together cornstarch and sugar.
2) Slowly add in the water, while stirring.
3) Add in 1/2 cup of strawberries or raspberries. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes till it becomes thick and clear.
4) Add in the lemon juice and a... - 38.349
Blueberry Upside Down Cake
For topping, melt butter in a heavy 10 inch skillet with a heat resistant handle.
Blend in sugar and salt.
Add blueberries and spread evenly.
For cake batter, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks until thick... - 47.1928
Sweet Topped Raspberries
In a medium bowl stir together orange peel and orange juice.
Add raspberries; toss to coat.
For topping, in a small bowl stir together dessert topping and yogurt.
Divide raspberry mixture among 4 dessert dishes.
Spoon some of the topping over each... - 25.6295
Place strawberries in top of double boiler.
Cook over boiling water until soft and juicy.
Blend cornstarch and cold water.
Add to strawberries.
Cook until clear and slightly thickened.
Remove from heat; add sugar replacement.
Topping can also be made... - 31.7732
Jam From Frozen Berries
1.In a saucepan, mix berries, grape juice, gelatin and cornstarch.
2.Leave for a minute so that the gelatin granules become soft.
3.Once soft, heat the mixture until thick.
4.Let the mixture settle at room temperature and once cold,... - 30.6083
Rich Blueberry Bumbleberry Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly.
Whisk egg, vinegar and water; sprinkle over dry ingredients and toss.
If needed, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough can be formed into a ball.
Divide into four balls.
Cover... - 47.2299
Scald 2 1/4 cups of the milk.
Mix cornstarch, sugar, and salt in a bowl, then add remaining milk, a little at a time.
When smooth, combine with scalded milk and cook over a moderate heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat and... - 32.5197
Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow... - 47.9026
Strawberry Preserves Or Topping
Place strawberries in top of double boiler, and mash slightly.
Cook over boiling water until soft and juicy, crushing berries against sides of double boiler.
Add pectin and sugar replacement, blending thoroughly.
Cook until medium thick.
Remove from heat and... - 30.0509
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare and baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. On a work surface sprinkle granulated sugar and unroll the puff pastry sheet, place it on top.
4. Sprinkle additional sugar on top as well, once... - 0
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452
Strawberry Salad Dressing
You may use other kinds of fruit, such as apples, oranges, raspberries, pears or you may combine them. - 24.1441
Raspberry Yogurt Sauce
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add all the ingredients.
2) Process the items to a smooth paste.
3) Transfer to a bowl and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve the sauce over fruits like strawberries, blueberries,... - 31.5719
Berry Fruit Salad
In a large glass bowl, toss together the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries with the sugar and lemon zest.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight before serving. - 27.1449
Red White And Blueberry Shortcakes With Chocolate Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cocoa, salt, and sugar in a food processor with the metal blade or in a medium bowl with a fork.
Add shortening and pulse or cut in until the... - 42.1806
Fresh Fruit Terrine With Raspberry Coulis
In a medium saucepan combine the wine, sugar, lemon juice and water.
Bring the mixture to a boil.
Add the peaches and simmer for 15 minutes or until the peaches are very tender.
Drain through a colander, reserving the liquids and solids.
In a food processor... - 42.3387
Place the whole strawberries and 3 tablespoons of the honey in a food processor or an electric blender and puree about 30 seconds.
Transfer the mixture to a medi-um-size nonmetallic saucepan, add the jam, and boil over moderate heat, uncovered, for 3... - 34.76
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Oh. My.God. I'm so in love with these white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies! It's really a shame that something so tiny can pack so much flavor. If you're a fan of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake then you MUST try this recipe.
Don't like... - 0
Fresh Berry Topping
1) Crush the berries.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together crushed berries and honey in it.
3) Mix this mixture with yogurt.
4) Use as required. - 32.365
Berry Green Tea Smoothie
How about a cancer fighting drink? In this video, Katherine shows you how to prepare a delicious green tea smoothie. Made with raspberries, banana and green tea, this smoothie has a great sweet-tangy taste to it! Start your day with a glass full of health! - 114.722
Scrumptious Strawberry Yogurt Bars
Yogurt squares are quite simple and easy to make. You can add some coconut to give a wonderful flavor. Just check out the recipe. - 111.672
Strawberry Marshmallow Pie
In saucepan, melt marshmallows in warm water; chill till completely cool but not set.
Grease 9" pie plate with butter or margarine; sprinkle with all except 2 tablesp. graham-cracker crumbs.
Stir up marshmallows; fold in cream, then 3 cups berries.
Spoon... - 31.9423
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine berries and cornstarch in medium bowl; toss lightly to coat. Add sugar to taste; mix well. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart or 8-inch square baking dish. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Add milk, butter and... - 36.513
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 115.146
This recipe is a variety of the shrikhand using strawberry as the main ingredient. You may prepare this shrikhand with mango, raspberry, blueberry or any fruit of your choice. - 37.7133
Triple Berry Crisp
This recipe can be made with blueberries, blackberries, strawberries or raspberries. You can either combine some of them or just make the crisp out of one kind of berry. Either way you will love this! - 135.939
Berry Ice Cream
Cook cornstarch, evaporated milk and sugar over medium heat until thickened.
Soften gelatin in water, heating over low heat to dissolve.
Place cooked custard, gelatin, berries and dry milk in a food processor or blender and mix until well blended.
Place... - 41.1433
1. Mix sugar and kirsch in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until boiling. Carefully stir in berries.
2. Microwave uncovered 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until berries are warm. Serve warm and... - 23.4185
Fresh Berry Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. To prepare the dipping sauce, place juice and sugar in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Add raspberries and cook until berries completely dissolve and liquid thickens, no more than 10 minutes.
2. Place fresh berrie - 20.8966
1. Place blueberries, brown sugar and blackcurrant juice in saucepan over a low heat and cook for 5-10 minutes or until berries are tender. Stir in cherries, strawberries and raspberries. Cool.
2. Line a 4 cup / 1 litre/1 3/4 pt pudding basin with bread.... - 36.4939
Summer Pudding Soup
1. In a colander, place the fresh blueberries and rinse under cold water.
2. Leave aside to drain.
3. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water with sugar and lemon zest.
4. Bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5.... - 49.7955
Fresh Berry Gateau
1. Remove the frozen orange cakes from the foil pans and then lay them down on a serving plate to make a 8 by 12 inched rectangle.
2. Lay down the cut fruits on top of the cakes by starting with the a third of the blueberries right in... - 40.6712
Berry Banana Cocktails
In a blender container combine orange juice, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and honey.
Process until smooth.
Into frosted glasses pour fruit mixture.
Garnish with orange twists. - 29.265
1. Make the trowel by rolling the purple icing into a thick sausage. Flatten the ends and use the back of a small knife to indent markings at each end. Press 2 cocktail sticks, slightly apart, into one end. Flatten the grey icing into a scoop shape with one... - 39.5611
It's The Berries Pancakes
Drain raspberries, saving syrup. In a small saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in a small amount of the raspberry syrup, then stir in remaining syrup.
Measure out 1 cup of the blueberries, 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and 1/2 cup raspberries and add to... - 29.7448
Jellied Berry Topping
1. Take a small saucepan, add 2 tablespoons grape juice. Sprinkle gelatin on the top and allow to stand for about 60 seconds to soften the gelatin.
2. Place on medium heat and allow the gelatin to melt.
3. Take off from heat and mix in rest of grape... - 32.0948
Fresh Fruits On Ice
1.Rinse berries; drain excess water and dry them.
2.Take a bowl, put a layer of strawberries in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of sugar on strawberries.
4.Put a layer of raspberries and sprinkle sugar.
5.Put a layer of blueberries on the top and... - 40.0422
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 99.682
Very Berry Smoothie
When we first opened Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast, finding a breakfast drink option proved a bit of a challenge as we aspired to keep our meals both seasonal and local. Our solution to a glass of juice at breakfast came in the form of an inherited 1970s... - 31.433
Spinach Summer Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Nothing beats a refreshing salad in this hot weather. Try out this fabulous Spinach Summer Salad with Strawberry Dressing, it is by far one of the best recipes ever. You will fall in love with it. - 113.535
Frozen Cheese And Strawberry Dessert
1. In a food mill, tip in the cottage cheese and process well to make a uniform paste. Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and sugar to the bowl and beat well till smooth
3. Add the sour cream to the bowl and mix well again
4.... - 35.0539
Triple Fruit Scones With Strawberry Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder into a large bowl. Add sugar and mix to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, heavy cream and lemon extract. Stir into the flour mixture. Do not over mix.
4. Gently - 32.4496
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add crushed pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Mix well.
3. In a 9X13 inch baking dish, drop mixture, press and spread it evenly at the bottom.
4. Pop it in the oven, and... - 104.108
Strawberry Fool With Mixed Berries & Shortbread Squares
Sift flour, cornstarch, and powdered sugar into a large bowl.
Add butter and mix to coat with flour mixture.
Then rub mixture with your fingers until butter particles are very fine.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap, using your hands to press it into a flattened... - 43.6378
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.386
Minted Three Berry See
1. In a food processor mix together all ingredients except blueberries and mint sprigs process using on-off motion, until mixture is chunky but do not puree.
2. Transfer to 8-x 8 x 2-inch nonstick pan; stir in blueberries.
3. Cover with plastic wrap... - 35.7612
Summer Berries is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Summer Berries will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 27.8515
Fruit And Sour Cream
Arrange fruit in serving dishes. (If fruit darkens easily dip in orange or lemon juice.)
Top with spoonfuls of sour cream or yogurt.
Sprinkle with brown sugar or drizzle with honey
Chill about 1/2 hour before serving.
Fruits which go well with sour... - 25.7646
Mix Berry Smoothie
If you are always in a hurry for your work and tend to miss breakfast for this reason, you can depend on this healthy, delicious very berry smoothie. Stock up as many types of berries as you can and enjoy this nutritious smoothie every morning. But before... - 80.9621
Italian Style Mixed Berries
Fresh fruit is a classic Italian dessert.
Here, it's a glorious mix of raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries, topped only with a squeeze of lemon.
A sprinkle of sugar will add about 15 calories per teaspoon.
Rinse berries carefully and pat dry.
Cut... - 25.3048
Chilled Fruit In Wine
Combine sugar, water, and wine in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Put strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in a glass bowl; pour wine syrup over fruit and chill until ready to serve. - 24.4158
Berry Sherbet is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Berry Sherbet; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 25.1466
Whole Grain, Yogurt, And Berry Pancakes
1. In a large bowl combine well the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg very well and mix in the melted butter, honey, yogurt and skim milk thoroughly.
3. Mix the dry... - 44.7291
French Cream Tarts With Fruit
Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; beat until fluffy.
Fold in whipped cream and vanilla.
Spoon into pastry shells, if desired, or dessert dishes.
Top cream cheese mixture with fruit. - 24.4925
Triple Berry Breakfast Parfait
1. Combine yogurt and cinnamon in small bowl. Combine strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in medium bowl.
2. For each parfait, layer 1/4 cup fruit mixture, 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt mixture in parfait glass. Repeat layers. Garnish with... - 27.8187
Triple Berry Cream Cheese
In a medium bowl, mix together the reduced-fat cream cheese and nonfat cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and confectioners sugar or honey until well-combined. - 31.2445
Summer Fruit Sorbet
Put a food-processor bowl or blender jug in the refrigerator for a few minutes to ensure that it is really cold.
Place all the ingredients in the cooled food-processor bowl and process until smooth.
Scoop out the sorbet . - 28.5152
Sparkling Berry Salad
Bring cranberry juice to a boil in medium saucepan.
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling cranberry juice.
Stir in club soda, liqueur and lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Reserve a few raspberries and blueberries for garnish, if desired.
Stir... - 37.8352
Fresh Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 10X6 1/2X2-inch baking dish with butter.
3) Into a bowl, add in the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or blackberries along with sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Transfer the mixture to... - 45.6426
Berry Ice Cream Salad
Soften ice cream; quickly blend in mayonnaise.
Add fruit; mix.
Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. - 24.9039
Peach And Double Berry Crisp
1. In a 2-quart casserole combine peaches, blueberries, strawberries or raspberries, and lime juice. In a small mixing bowl stir together the granulated sugar and the 2 tablespoons flour; stir into fruit mixture. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan melt butter... - 34.1806
Mint Berry Blast
In a large bowl, combine the berries, mint and lemon juice; gently toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Garnish with whipped topping if desired. - 20.0156
Angel Fruit Dessert
This Angel Fruit Dessert is delicious mix of a number of fruits and cake. You'll love this irresistible medley of berries, cream and cake. Let me know what you think about this Angel Fruit Dessert . - 32.8534
Drunken Summer Fruits
1. Place berries, peaches and nectarines in a bowl.
2. Pour wine and lime juice over fruit and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill for 20-30 minutes.
3. Serve in deep bowls with some of the marinade. - 27.6984
Fresh Fruit Dip
1. Place the yogurt cheese or sour cream in a medium-sized bowl, and fold in the fruit. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours or overnight.
2. Stir to mix the fruit into the cheese. - 21.0917
Mixed Berries With Whipped Topping
Pour evaporated milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours or until ice crystals form around the edges of the bowl.
Chill beater blades at the same time.
Immediately before removing milk from freezer, combine strawberries, blueberries,... - 33.4626
Summer Jewel Tarts
Bake tart shells.
Toss grapes, raspberries, blueberries, peaches and banana with Orange Glace.
Fill tart shells with fruit mixture.
Garnish each with strawberries.
Refrigerate. - 33.7884
Mini Fruit Cheese Tarts
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon® and vanilla.
Spoon equal portions into crusts.
Top with fruit; brush with jelly.
Chill thoroughly. - 36.9894
Fruit Mint Sherbet Ring
Early in day: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, quickly combine lemon sherbet and creme de menthe.
Pack into 5 1/2-cup ring mold; freeze.
To serve: Unmold sherbet by running small spatula around outer and inner edges of ring mold.
Invert... - 32.3954
Grapes And Sour Cream
Divide grapes among 4 dessert dishes.
Mix sour cream and granulated sugar; spoon about 2 tablespoons over each serving.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Mixed Fruits and Sour Cream: Substitute assorted fresh fruits (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sliced... - 27.0281
Brownie And Fruit Kebabs With Dip
Cut brownies into four bite-sized pieces.
Wash, dry and cut up fruit.
Place fruit and brownie pieces on skewers, Each skewer should include at least two brownie pieces. Refrigerate while making dip.
DIP: Mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.... - 21.2701
Yogurt Custard Tart
Bake the pie crust in a preheated 375° oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all filling ingredients except fruit and pour into baked tart shell.
Bake tart for 25-30 minutes or until the filling is... - 36.3211
Rice Crepes is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Rice Crepes! - 44.0296
Berries And Cream
1. Rinse and hull strawberries; dry thoroughly. Cover and chill.
2. Whip cream, using a chilled bowl and chilled beaters, until it forms soft peaks. Add sugar and vanilla extract and beat to form stiff peaks.
3. Spoon whipped cream into parfait glasses and... - 24.3048
Linguine And Fresh Fruit Cooler
This Linguine and Fresh Fruit Cooler is so very refreshing ! I love these wined and spiced berries and pasta. Try out this Linguine and Fresh Fruit Cooler and let me know if you like it ! - 49.3965
Apple Crisp With Pie Filling
Heat oven to 375° F.
Mix together apple filling, water, and granulated sugar in a bowl.
In another bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
Fold the two together and spoon into a square baking dish that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
Bake... - 36.4898
Honey Yogurt Pie
1. Soften the gelatin in the water for 5 minutes. Heat the gelatin over low heat, stirring to dissolve. Cool.
2. Combine the honey, vanilla, and lemon rind in a bowl. Add the gelatin mixture slowly and then stir in the yogurt cheese until smooth. Stir in the... - 33.1733
Fresh Fruit Daiquiri
Fresh Fruit Daiquiri has a Matchless taste.The White rum and Mint gives the Fresh Fruit Daiquiri Luxurious taste. - 20.569
Mixed Berry Ambrosia
In a small saucepan, combine the honey, lemon juice, orange juice and mint; stir over low heat until the honey melts.
Remove from the heat and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
Discard the mint.
In a large bowl, combine the berries and honey mixture; stir gently... - 27.6778
GETTING READY 1) In a blender, place all the ingredients for smoothie. MAKING 2) Blend the mixture until smooth, frothy and thick. ... - 26.6025
Summer Berry Flan
Summer if the perfect time for berry tarts and flans! There is nothing more perfect than a slice of cold, colorful fresh berry flan while sitting out on the porch on a sunny and breezy day. This recipe may seem to be labor intensive and you could end up with... - 109.27
Warm Berry-walnut Compote
In medium skillet, melt butter over low heat.
Cook and stir walnuts in butter 30 seconds.
Add strawberries; simmer 30 seconds.
Add liqueur, then raspberries and blueberries.
Spoon warm berry mixture into large wine glasses.
Top each serving with a small scoop... - 33.9185
1 Sterilize a 1-quartwide-mouthjaranditslidby 1 boilingthem for 1 0 minutes.
In a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the vinegar, wine, and sugartoa boil and simmer, stirring, for 1 minute or until the sugar has dissolved.
2 In a... - 27.9906
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium sized bowl, sift the salt, baking powder, flour and soda.
3) Use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add the buttermilk, all in one go,... - 44.0495
Fruit Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or with an electric mixer, whip the ricotta for about 2 minutes, or until very smooth and slighdy fluffed up.
Rinse and stem the fresh fruit.
Cut large strawberries into smaller pieces, and pit cherries.
Set aside several... - 32.0782
Line bottom and sides of a 1-quart mold with slices of buttered bread.
Crush fruit with a potato masher and mix with sugar.
Pour fruit into bread-lined pan.
Top with additional buttered slices of bread.
Place a weight on top of mold and chill for 24... - 25.9813
Fruit Au Gratin
Fruit Au Gratin has a good taste. The egg lovers must try Fruit Au Gratin. Fruit Au Gratin is an easy to make dish. - 35.8668
Fruit Filled Honeydew Wedges
Combine sour cream, honey, mustard, and lemon juice; blend well, cover, and chill.
Place a melon wedge on 6 to 8 individual salad plates.
Peel and slice peaches; place on top of honeydew with berries.
Pass chilled dressing to spoon over servings - 29.312
Process cottage cheese in a blender or the work bowl of food processor fitted with a metal blade until smooth.
Add vanilla and process a few seconds more.
Place 2 tablespoons whipped cottage cheese on each crepe.
Fold over and top with 2 tablespoons... - 27.6477
Fresh Fruit With Minted Yogurt
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt, honey, and snipped mint. Cover and chill till ready to serve.
2. To serve, in a medium bowl combine the plums and assorted berries. Divide the fruit mixture among 6 individual dessert bowls. Spoon minted... - 28.4343
Easy Fruit Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the fruit, sugar and cornstarch.
2. Add water just enough to cover the fruit.
3. Stir to blend well then place on a low flame and bring to a boil.
4. Stir constantly until the sauce comes to a boil.
5. Take pan... - 32.0011
Fresh Berry Syrup
Line strainer or colander with double layer of damp cheesecloth.
Set over large bowl.
Combine berries and water in medium saucepan and bring slowly to boiling point.
Reduce heat and cook very slowly for exactly 10 minutes.
Transfer to cheesecloth-lined... - 34.815
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15... - 110.513
Fresh Fruit With Minted Yogurt
In a small bowl stir together yogurt, honey, and mint.
Cover and chill until ready to serve In a medium bowl combine plums and berries.
Spoon fruit mixture into serving bowls.
Top with the yogurt mixture.
If desired, garnish with additional fresh mint. - 25.1374
Four Fruit Float
Measure all ingredients into blender container.
Blend until smooth. - 29.337
1. In a pan add the sugar, 150ml water and vanilla pod, bring to a boil and then simmer for 8-10 minutes or until reduced to thick syrup.
2. Hull and quarter the strawberries.
3. Add to the syrup with the blueberries and raspberries.
4. Take... - 42.6553