- » Blueberry Strawberry Muffin
Blueberry Strawberry Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry strawberry muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry strawberry muffin recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease 12 regular-size or 36 mini muffin cups or line with paper liners. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a cup, mix 2 tablespoons of the sugar with the cinnamon and mace.
2. In a... - 36.1099
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil spray 2 nonstick small 12-section muffin pans or use nonstick pans.
In a bowl, whisk together the flours and baking powder.
In a large bowl, beat together yogurt, juice, egg substitute, zest, melted margarine, and sugar... - 42.5383
Toasted English Muffin With Banana
1. Slice muffin into half crosswise
2. Toast under a broiler or in a pan.
3. Spread jam on each half
4. Spoon banana mash on one and sandwich with the other half.
5. Enjoy as a quick breakfast or with tea or coffee in the evening. - 32.9484
Mixed Berry Muffins
Mixed berry muffins is an enticing style of making muffins with some of the most love filled fruits like strawberries and cherries. It is also quite nutritious with the oats and the antioxidants from these colored berries. Take a look at the video for exact... - 117.039
Very Berry Muffins
For more information please visit The Best Friend's Guide To Breast Cancer, and follow me on Facebook. Now available on Amazon. - 22.4607
Coat ten 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the bottom and sides of each cup with 1 rounded teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers.
In a medium mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until... - 40.3169
Ice Cream Sundaes
1. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
2. Use brownies to make a crust and place them in the muffin cups.
3. Add scoop of ice cream inside the brownie cups and top with your favorite toppings.
4. You can also make fruit cup if you... - 91.8005
Frozen Plum & Yogurt Salad
Bring plums, honey and sugar to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until soft. Remove from heat. Stir in yogurt and blueberries. Add more sweetener, if desired, depending on tartness of plums. Let cool.
Add chopped nuts and banana to... - 35.2571
Angel Food Cake With Fresh Berries
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large bowl, add the egg whites and cream of tartar. Whip them to form stiff peaks using an electric blender.
3) In a bowl, combine the cake flour and sugar. Sift 1/3 of the mixture through a sieve into the... - 47.1871