- » Blueberry Snack Mix
Blueberry Snack Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry snack mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry snack mix recipes.
Blueberry Snack Cake
Cream butter and sugar, add egg and beat well.
Mix flour and baking powder together and add to creamed mixture alternately with milk mixed with almond flavoring.
Beat until smooth.
Fold in blueberries.
Pour into greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
Mix together cinnamon,... - 43.8206
Fruity Salsa With Blueberries
A salsa with the exotic flavors of blueberries and jalapenos peppers. A chunky salsa to be had with tortillas - 91.7645
Kids Favorite Brown Rice Crispy Treats With Dried Blueberries
Crunchy, indulgent and a definite crowd-pleaser, brown rice crispies studded with dried blueberry is indeed a hit with the kids. If you are a fan of the classic rice and berry combo, then you will love making and eating these bars. This no-bake treat can be... - 73.8191
Solo Blueberry Crispy
1. In a bowl, rub in butter, flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg until crumbly in texture.
2. In another bowl, mix blueberries with blueberry glaze.
3. In a 8-inch square pan, pour the blueberry mix evenly, sprinkle the flour mix over it.
4. In... - 42.0065
1. In a bowl, mix together cake cubes, blueberries, orange juice concentrate, water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and pecans.
2. Into an 8-inch square pan, pour the mixture.
3. In a preheated oven, bake the mixture at 20 degrees... - 42.8392
Drambuie Peach Blueberry Shortcake
1. In a bowl, add peaches, blue berries, drambuie and allow them to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Over the slices of the pound cake, spoon the soaked fruits and top with whipped cream.
3. Serve cool. - 34.6331
Lemon Twist Blueberry Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Butter or line muffin pans with paper cups.
In a bowl, mix lemon juice and milk.
Let milk sour 1 minute.
Stir in egg, vegetable oil and molasses.
In a second bowl, mix dry ingredients.
Fold in liquid... - 42.7762
Blueberry Cinnamon Treats
These blueberry cinnamon treats are blueberry cookies with a heavenly lemon frosting. Made with wild blueberry muffin mix, these cookies are made extra special with a hint of cinnamon. Ice them for that heavenly look and watch them dissapear! - 44.8295
Blueberry Orange Muffins With Nutty Topping
Prepare nut topping; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; make a well in center and set aside.
In another bowl, combine orange juice and oil.
Add egg and orange peel and beat lightly.
Pour into well in... - 43.5839
Cinnamon-sugar Blueberry Muffins
Prepare muffin mix batter as directed on package.
Spoon into 6 paper lined plastic muffin cups or custard or coffee cups, filling 1/2 full.
Microwave uncovered 1 1/2 minutes.
Rotate or rearrange cups and microwave until no longer doughy, 30 seconds to 1... - 34.3084
Best Blueberry Muffin
Want to bake Blueberry Muffins?Here's a recipe that you are looking for.Sit back,relax & enjoy your hot coffee with blueberry muffins. - 37.6965
These blueberry miniatures are light little muffinsmade with fresh blueberries and biscuit mix. Rolled in a sugar and cinnamon mix, these are best when served fresh from the oven. Bake them up and enjoy their rich taste. - 39.0438
Blueberry Nut Muffins
blueberry nut muffins are made with bluberry nut mix and chopped nuts. You can bake this muffin recipe with fresh blueberries and nuts too. Enjoy the luscious taste and nuttiness of this simple yet delcious blueberry nut muffin recipe. - 31.3961
Blueberry Oat Muffins
These bluberry oat muffins recipe combine the lingering flavor of fresh bluberries with the chewiness of oats. Healthy and flavorful, these blueberry muffins are perfect as evening snacks or served with a lazy afternoon tea. - 39.6968
1. Preheat oven at 170-190 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift self rising flour.
3. Add caster sugar, and brown sugar to it. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the centre of the bowl, and add milk, egg, butter, and... - 105.584
Blueberry Apple Muffin
Blueberry apple muffin recipe: Start your day with glass of milk or coffee with a blueberry muffin with apple at the center of it.This Blueberry Apple muffin recipe will tickle your taste buds. - 38.2357
Classic Blueberry Muffins
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl, add sugar and mix to combine.
2. Combine eggs, milk and butter. Add egg mixture and blueberries to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
3. Spoon mixture into six greased 1 cup / 250 ml / 8 fl oz... - 29.6743
Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins
Cream margarine and sugar.
Add eggs, sifted flour, soda, and salt.
Beat with beater.
Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well.
Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes. - 39.7339
Blueberry Orange Nut Bread
Advance preparation: In mixing bowl stir flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and 1 teaspoon salt together thoroughly.
Beat together eggs, milk, butter, peel, and juice; stir into dry ingredients just till moistened.
Fold in berries and nuts.
Pour into greased... - 42.825
Another of my Blueberry Muffin recipe,with lovely flavors of lemon & orange;rest assured you will fall in love with these blueberry muffins. - 39.6927
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
Combine dry cake mix, flour and baking powder in large bowl.
Beat milk, eggs and oil together with fork; add to mixture in bowl and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in... - 36.0022
Blueberry Cheese Muffins
These bluberry cheese muffins recipe combines the fresh taste of blueberries with the smooth taste of cheddar cheese. The fresh berries and cheese baked with milk and sugar create an addictive flavor that has a little something for both cheese and berry... - 38.7085
Easy Blueberry Muffins
Simple bluberry mufffins baked with the freshest berries of choice. These aromatic muffins will have you drooling as they come out of the oven. Baked with sugar and milk, these easy blueberry muffins taste like you spent all day in the kitchen! - 42.3081
Blueberry cupcakes are a easy to make anytime great snack. Just mix it, pour it, bake it and you have in no time a freshly baked batch of cupcakes right in your kitchen - 50.7971
Blueberry Nut Loaf
Remove blueberries; rinse and drain on paper towels.
Blend milk and egg together and stir into muffin mix.
Quickly fold in nuts and blueberries (batter should be lumpy).
Pour into a greased 5 x 9-inch loaf pan.
Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over... - 31.8438
Hot Blueberry Crumble
Pour blueberry filling (or any pre-cooked fruit pie filling) into an 8-inch pie pan and heat in a 350Â° Foven for 10 minutes.
Mix pie crust mix, sugar and cinnamon with a pastry blender.
Sprinkle this crumbly mixture over hot fruit and broil for about 4... - 23.3168
Blueberry Breakfast Gems
Adorable blueberry muffins that are a joy to bake! This recipe of blueberry breakfast gems offers you the lingering taste of fresh blueberries baked with brown sugar and milk. Pop these in the oven for breakfast and you wiil have yourself an early and... - 41.575
Preheat oven to 375°.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together in large bowl; blend in butter with fork.
Blend in yogurt and honey; add blue berries, stirring only enough to distribute them evenly.
Fill paperlined or lightly greased muffin cups 2/3 full;... - 32.9952
Gluten Free Blueberry Delight
Finally a recipe for a gluten-free cobbler! Loaded with the goodness of blueberries, this recipe is healthy and delicious. Not too much effort to make this cobbler, and not to many ingredients used either. Watch and try it out. - 100.351
How To Bake Blueberry Spelt Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease non-stick muffin tray with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, combine lemonade, vanilla... - 0
Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
Make a well in center.
In another bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add milk and vanilla.
Pour into well.
Stir just enough to moisten.
Fold in blueberries.
Fill greased muffin cups... - 43.6553
Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
In medium bowl, lightly beat egg; gently blend in yogurt and margarine.
Add biscuit mix; stir just until well moistened.
Stir in blueberries.
Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups, 2/3 full.
Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until... - 37.0118
Vanilla Flavored Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl put flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir thoroughly to make a smooth dry mixture.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) In another bowl whisk butter and sugar until creamy.
6) Add egg... - 44.3212
Plump Blueberry Muffins
1. Take a 2 ¾ inch muffin pan and grease it.
2. Preheat oven to 400° F.
3. Take a big mixing bowl, add flour, 1/3rd cup sugar, nutmeg, baking powder and salt and mix well.
4. Take a small bowl, add eggs, milk, lemon rind and butter and... - 43.0981
Quick Blueberry Muffins
1. Mix the liquid ingredients and dry ingredient together first and the combine the wet and dry, being careful not to over stir
2. Fold in 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
2. Into lightly oiled muffin tins spoon, sprinkling a little sugar over top... - 40.9142
Healthy Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.In a bowl mix flax seed, milk, banana, with an electric hand blender so that it has a smooth consistency and no chunks of banana is seen.
3.Let this mixture sit till the time the flax seed soaks all... - 109.473
Easy Blueberry Muffins
In this video, the chef is showing the basic process of making blueberry muffins. One can watch the video and enjoy it but making the dish would be rather difficult. Although the video is in Filipino, the exact ingredient measurements and baking temperature... - 91.3749
Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or line it with baking cups.
2)In a bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, light brown sugar and unsalted butter. Set aside.
The... - 121.284
Mini Blueberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. grease a 12 cup mini muffin tray.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until nice fluffy.
4. Stir in the egg and beat well.
5. In another bowl, add and combined... - 111.933
Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
1) Take a mixing bowl and mix all the dry ingredients in it.
2) Make a paste with egg, butter, and buttermilk.
2) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and spoon the buttermilk paste in the center of the well.
3) Add blueberries.
4) Take... - 42.752
1) Preheat oven hot at 400Â°c.
2) Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or use paper inserts.
3) In a large bowl, add dry ingredients together.
4) In a small bowl mix egg, water, and margarine.
5) At the center of the dry ingredients make a... - 42.6652
In saucepan mix sugar, salt, and flour.
Stir in orange juice and blueberries with syrup.
Cook, stirring, until very thick; cool.
Roll out pastry on a lightly floured board.
Cut out twelve 4 1/2-inch rounds.
Put 2 tablespoons blueberry mixture on half of each... - 39.1144
Buttermilk, Bran And Blueberry Muffins
In large bowl, mix together bran, flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
In another bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, oil and molasses; pour into bran mixture and stir just enough to moisten, being careful not to overmix.
Fold in blueberries.
Spoon into... - 39.0764
Homemade Blueberry Waffles
Beat egg whites and set aside.
Beat egg yolks; add milk and butter.
Sift dry ingredients; add egg mixture; mix until smooth.
Fold in egg whites and berries.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve with syrup or hot Blueberry Sauce.
Makes 6 waffles. - 35.913
Blueberry Nut Drops
Sift together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Stir in blueberries.
In mixing bowl cream margarine and sugar together; beat in egg and vanilla.
Add flour-berry mixture alternately with milk; beat with spoon until blended.
Fold in nuts.
Drop by heaping... - 42.0352
Blueberry Or Huckleberry Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder, sugar and salt. Gradually add beaten eggs, milk and melted shortening. Blend well, mix in picked over and floured berries.
3. Take greased muffin tins, add 1 tsp batter... - 36.137
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F. Take 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups and grease it with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a bowl, mix together cornmeal, flour, granulated sugar and baking powder.
3) In another mixing bowl, add milk, oil and egg. Whip... - 44.4231
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups self-rising flour and 1/3 cup sugar. Make a well in the center of the flour-sugar mixture.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 well-beaten egg, ¾ cup... - 120.447
A delicious blueberry cake that the kids would love. You would love to see the smile on your kid's face that this cake can bring. An excellent tea time snack too. - 47.526
Traditionally filled with currants and nicknamed "Fly Cakes" these delightful little cakes actually are an amazing tribute to any fresh fruit. Weather you fill them with blueberries, cherries, strawberries, pears, apples or a combination of fruits they will... - 114.09
Blueberry And Oat Crisp
Blueberries are deeply flavored and colored rendering them into the preparations they are used in. Watch the chef showing how to make Gluten Free Blueberry Crisp with fresh blueberries and other gluten free and low calorie ingredients. Healthy snack with an... - 127.989
Blueberry Lover's Muffins
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt and set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S 40 + BRAN FLAKES cereal and milk.
3. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
4. Put in egg whites and oil... - 46.5919
Everybody's Favorite Blueberry Muffins
1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
3) Wash, drain and dry the blueberries on paper towels.
4) To make the Danish crumb topping, mix the 2 tablespoons flour and sugar with the softened butter... - 45.672
Blueberry Bran Muffins
The blueberry bran muffins are baked wheat bran muffins that come out moist and surprisnly sweet for a bran muffin. Prepared with a batter of wheat bran and wheat flour along with sugar, eggs and buttermilk, the blueberry bran muffins also has whole... - 42.4312
How To Make Blueberry & Almond Traybake
Traybakes are easy to make and taste heavenly. Just remember to grease the tray nicely and the bakes will come out perfectly. To learn more about how to bake a perfect and yummy blueberry and almond traybake, watch Sue McMohan share a detailed description in... - 109.696
Blueberry Streusel Slice
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in Swiss roll tin. Prick the base with a fork evenly.
2. Rub together the flour, baking powder, butter or margarine, breadcrumbs,... - 40.7014
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Inside 20 muffin cups (about 2 1/2 inches across at the top) spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter evenly with a pastry brush.
3. In a sieve or colander set under cold running water wash the... - 41.0573
Blueberry muffins are an alltime faorite with muffin lovers. This eternally bluberry muffin recipe is prepared with fresh blueberries baked with flour, sugar, eggs and milk and sprinkled with sugar on top for a caramelized first bite! - 36.2943
Blueberry Quick Oat Muffins
Do you love berry muffins as much as I do. Blueberyy muffins are one of the best muffins I have ever tasted and these quick oats blueberry muffins are unbelievely delicous and not to mention healthy. The berries, cream, oats and vanilla all come together to... - 50.1268
Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake
After hot roll dough has raised once, roll out on floured surface to fit a 12.x 17-inch jelly roll pan.
Add lemon juice to pie filling and spread over dough.
Let rise about 20 minutes.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Dribble on a thin confectioners'... - 24.6334
Homemade Blueberry Muffins
These blueberry muffins are easy to prepare and delicious. Made with a batter of eggs, sugar, sour milk and blueberries, along with baking agents, this bluberry muffin is baked to a light brown crust and can be served as snacks. - 40.2636
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Line twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup sugar, and the baking powder and salt.
In small bowl, using a fork, combine milk, egg, and oil; add... - 37.6433
Blueberry Biscuit Schnitt
Rinse and drain the blueberries.
Mix the biscuit mix and milk in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
Knead on a lightly floured board until smooth.
Roll out to an 8 x 16-inch rectangle and place the blueberries in a mound down center of length of the... - 39.2022
Think scones are too difficult to be baked at home? Well, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect scone at home, without any hassles. Watch to know more! - 113.873
Oats 'n Wheat Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, combine rolled oats and buttermilk and mix it well.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Grease up 12 muffin cups or use paper baking cups.
5. Mix honey, oil and egg into rolled oats mixture by... - 46.0912
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a bowl.
Cut in the butter with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
Reserve 1 tablespoon unbeaten egg white.
Mix remaining egg and buttermilk.
Add to flour mixture and mix just enough to moisten dry... - 43.039
Fresh Blueberry Gingerbread
Wash and dry fresh blueberries; toss with 2 tablespoons flour; set aside.
Mix remaining flour with soda, ginger, cinnamon, mace, and salt; set aside.
In large mixing bowl beat together oil, sugar, egg, and molasses; mix well.
Add flour alternately with... - 45.4786
Blueberry Hill Scones
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, with fork, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. With pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add blueberries and toss to mix.
2.... - 33.8504
Sugar Free Blueberry Crumble Bars
I made this recipe to honor National Diabetes Month. My friends at Pyure Brands asked me to come up with a recipe that would be perfect to use with the Stevia Sweetener and this is what I came up with! It’s so easy to make, sugar free, and delicious! - 135.866
Lemon Flavor Blueberry Muffin
This is the perfect muffin - really yummy !!!! A great video illustrating the preparation of mouth-watering muffins made with blueberries. These delicate muffins are wonderful when served on Sunday mornings. They just fill your kitchen with its warm aroma and... - 111.015
Blueberry Crumble Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 oven. Grease a 9 in (23 cm) baking dish.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, beat to combine, then mix in the milk until blended.
3. Sift over the flour,... - 45.3628
Blueberry And Apple Crunch
1. Combine blueberries, apples and lemon rind and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
2. Mix together butter, sugar and cornflakes and spread over apple mixture in dish. Sprinkle sesame seeds over.
3. Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 20 minutes or until golden... - 34.4693
Blueberry Bran Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 11 X 7-inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine oats, oat bran, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add margarine and corn syrup, mixing until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; reserve... - 46.4361
Vegan Blueberry Corn Muffins
Blue berry corn muffins are so moist and tender. The sweet blue berry flavor in the moist corn muffin tastes great. You can serve them with butter or jam or at the snack time. These muffins can also make a dessert of sorts. Enjoy this blue berry corn muffin... - 110.726
€¢ Cream together the butter, margarine and sugar.
€¢ When light and creamy, add the egg and the milk. Beat until well blended. Add the blueberries.
€¢ Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
€¢ Add all at once to the creamed mixture. Mix... - 38.5258
Blueberry Crumb Cake
A delicious blueberry crumb cake that the kids would love. You would love to see the smile on your kid's face that this cake can bring. An excellent tea time snack too. - 48.7672
Blueberry Coffee Cake
In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Fold in blueberries.
Pour into greased 2-quart mold.
Combine crumb topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of batter.
Place in slow-cooking... - 48.7336
Blueberry-coconut Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease 2 9-inch layer cake pans.
3) Take a bowl and sift sugar, baking powder, salt and flour into it.
4) Cut in shortening.
5) Stir in milk and eggs. Mix nicely.
6) Fold in the blueberries.
7) Divide... - 48.2385
More Blueberry Muffins
Bluberry muffins are a must to bake when the lovely berries flood the market. Deliciously light and flavorul, there is no way this muffin recipe can go wrong. - 40.759
Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
Heat oven to 425°F.
Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Combine oat bran, brown sugar and baking powder.
Add combined yogurt, egg whites, skim milk, honey, oil and lemon peel, mixing just until moistened.
Fold in blueberries.
Fill muffin cups... - 41.8213
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) Lightly grease an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Put in the cornmeal, mixing well and set aside.
5) In another bowl, beat together egg,... - 44.332
Blueberry Orange Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the orange juice and egg... - 36.3232
Blueberry Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 170° F.
2) Grease an 8 x 10-inch pan.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it butter, egg and sugar. Cream well.
4) Take another bowl and sift flour, salt and baking powder in it.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the... - 45.9766
Blueberry Strawberry Buckle
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
In a small bowl, cream 1/4 cup of the butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Blend in egg and vanilla.
In a small mixing bowl, stir together 1 cup of the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add dry ingredients... - 44.3953
White Chocolate Iced Blueberry Loaf
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 9"X5" loaf pan pan at the bottom with shortening
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and allpice, beat buttermilk, butter and eggs into it, stir in pecans... - 45.7871
Blueberry Hill Scones
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, with fork, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion ion, cut margarine or butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add blueberries... - 43.9408
Blueberry Banana Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Grease 12 muffin-tin cups. Alternately, line with paper liners.
3) Using electric mixer beat margarine and sugar in a medium bowl till fluffy.
4) Blend in eggs each at a time and beat well.
5) Add... - 44.1778
Blueberry Or Cherry Pie
Mix the berries or cherries with the other ingredients and pour into the crust.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Add simple topping if desired.
Bake 45 minutes at 375 Degree. - 31.1551
Blueberry Lemon Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease loaf pan.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
In a large bowl, using electric mixer, cream butter with 1 cup sugar until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add... - 46.2102
Blueberry Banana Bread(baked)
1. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
4. In a small bowl combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt and... - 50.2869
Easy Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread
Banana bread is great for brunches, school lunches, tea parties or snacking anytime! They are also a great way for you to use those over-ripe bananas that no one will eat. In fact, the riper the banana the better and sweeter your bread will be. If you have... - 139.36
Peach Blueberry Muffins Vegan Style
These muffins are so wholesome and tasty your morning coffee will never be the same. This recipe is very adaptable – feel free to use any combination of fruit and nuts. You can use white or whole grain flour, or a combination of both. I like to use whole... - 131.579
In large bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder until the ingredients are distributed well.
In small bowl, mix together egg, milk, sugar and oil.
Add blueberries but do not stir them up.
Pour the milk mixture into flour mixture all at once.
Gently stir with... - 34.3945
Combine dry ingredients.
Add combined egg, milk and margarine, mixing just until moistened.
Fold in blueberries.
Spoon into greased and floured medium-size muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full.
Bake at 425°F. 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. - 33.974
Blueberry Corn Muffins
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, corn meal, wheat germ, baking powder, sugar and salt and in another large bowl, beat the eggs, and add the yogurt, butter, and honey, mixing the ingredients... - 43.0346
Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line the muffin cups with butter paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
4) In a larger bowl, combine buttermilk, 1/2 cup brown sugar,... - 44.412
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Muffins
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In large bowl combine dry ingredients.
3) In smaller bowl combine eggs, buttermilk and oil, beat well with whisk or fork.
4) Pour liquid mixture into dry mixture, mixing only until particles are... - 45.4492