- » Blueberry Roll Up
Blueberry Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry roll up recipes.
Chicken Roll Ups With Blueberry Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a food processor, mix together the chicken, bacon, bread, egg, pistachios, green onion, parsley and savory; season.
Spread the mixture onto the chicken breasts, roll up and secure with butcher's string.
Place in a... - 45.7855
You May Also Like!
Blueberry Angel Food Cake Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil.
2. Prepare cake following package directions. Divide into pans. Spread evenly. Cut through batter with knife or spatula to remove large air bubbles. Bake at... - 25.3986
Blueberry Angel Food Cake Rolls
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Divide and spread evenly into pans. Cut through batter with knife or spatula to remove large air bubbles. Bake 15 minutes or... - 25.1758
Peachy Blueberry Crepes
Peachy Blueberry Crepes is easy to make breakfast. Peachy Blueberry Crepes gets its flavor from blueberries mixed with cheese and cream, flavored vanilla extracts. Peachy Blueberry Crepes is cherished by many. - 31.7092
Summery Blueberry Cobbler
If you family swears by crumbles, then they are surely going to lap up this one. There is nothing quite like delicious cobblers on a summer’s day. Betty prepares a delightfully sweet blueberry cobbler recipe that is not at all time-consuming or requires a... - 121.024
These blueberry miniatures are light little muffinsmade with fresh blueberries and biscuit mix. Rolled in a sugar and cinnamon mix, these are best when served fresh from the oven. Bake them up and enjoy their rich taste. - 37.394
1. Stir the cornmeal into the boiling water and stir until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and stir in the oil, molasses, and egg. Cool.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water. When the cornmeal mixture is lukewarm, stir in the dissolved yeast.
3.... - 40.0052
Finnish Blueberry Squares
In large bowl, combine margarine and 1/2 cup sugar; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, salt, vanilla and egg; blend well.
Cover; refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
In medium saucepan, combine blueberries, 1 cup sugar... - 39.0998
Prepare blintzes according to directions.
In a medium-size bowl, beat together cream cheese, cottage cheese, softened butter, egg yolk, honey, and vanilla.
Place about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on cooked side of each blintz.
Roll up, leaving ends open.
In... - 34.1214
Frozen Peach Blueberry Pie
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the fruits and sprinkle the lemon juice all over them
2. In another mixing bowl, combine sugar with tapioca and salt.
3. Add the tapioca to the fruit bowl and toss lightly to combine; let it stand for 15... - 46.2561
Special Blueberry Pie
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Coat a 9-inch pieplate with cooking spray.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly brush phyllo with melted margarine; place phyllo, margarine side up,... - 41.7183