- » Blueberry Refrigerator Pie
Blueberry Refrigerator Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry refrigerator pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry refrigerator pie recipes.
Frozen Blueberry Banana Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted, diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Add boiling water and blend at... - 35.8914
Blueberry Pie has a different taste. The blueberry and cream gives the Blueberry Pie an amazing taste. Blueberry Pie is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must catch it. - 28.1606
Fresh Blueberry Cream Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take the container of electric mixer and put sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and egg and blend for 5 minutes.
When the mixture is smooth, put blueberries.
3.Take a pastry shell and... - 48.5985
Chilled Blueberry Pie
Melt jelly in a saucepan over low heat.
Add blueberries and stir.
Pour into baked graham cracker crust.
Spread sour cream on top, and refrigerate overnight. - 26.2626
Very Blueberry Pie
Make a smooth paste of the water, flour and salt.
Boil 1 cup of the blueberries with sugar and water.
Add the flour paste and stir until it thickens.
Remove from stove and cool.
When cool, add the remaining blueberries and put into baked pie... - 38.0747
Blueberry Cheese Pie
Blend together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla.
Beat until well blended; spoon into baked pie shell.
Top with blueberry filling.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving. - 31.6138
Special Blueberry Pie
– In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 2 tbsp (30 ml) water and set aside.
– In a saucepan, boil 1 cup (250 ml) blueberries with 1 cup (250 ml) water, pressing fruit to make a puree.
– Add sugar and dissolved cornstarch, and boil 5 minutes or until... - 31.8921
Blueberry Pie Deluxe
1) In a saucepan boil 1 cup of blueberries in a cup of water and sugar
2) Strain the blueberries, reserving the liquid
3) Add the cornstarch to the liquid and boil in a saucepan continually stirring till thickened
4) In a large bowl place the... - 41.479
A blueberry pie is one of my favorite desserts. This blueberry pie uses a pre-baked pie crust and is done real quick and easy. There are simply so many ways of making this excellent pie. This is an especially easy recipe to try when you have a large gathering... - 30.0135
If you thought making a pie was difficult, here’s how to surprise yourself. This blueberry pie recipe is one that is quick and easy. Yes, it is possible to make it right in your kitchen and the best part being it does not require much effort. - 34.7039
Blueberry Bottom Pie
Combine 1 package pudding mix, 1/4 cup of the milk, the pureed berries, and cinnamon in saucepan.
Cook and stir until mixture comes to a full boil.
Pour into crust; chill.
Prepare remaining pudding mix with milk, as directed on package for pic.
Add 1 teaspoon... - 42.6865
Sift flour with one pinch salt into large bowl.
Add shortening and incorporate with pastry blender.
Knead in enough cold water to form a ball.
Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Cut dough in half.
Roll out on... - 47.1966
Easy Blueberry Pie
Summer without a juicy, delicious blueberry pie is totally unimaginable. This pie recipe is one that reminds me of old times. Pick up a fork and dig into it. Enjoy!! - 35.2739
Blueberry And Raspberry Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Pour blueberries into pie.
Add 1/4 cup of the raspberries.
In a saucepan, cook remaining 1 cup raspberries in water for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Add to saucepan and cook, stirring... - 31.9706
Double Crusted Cranberry Blueberry Pie
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just until a... - 47.3428
Microwaved Blueberry Cream Pie
The blueberry cream pie is a microwaved bluberry dessert pie, prepared with frozen blueberries. Set in a pie shell, the blueberry cream pie is filled with cream cheese and cooked blueberries along with whipped cream. Topped with remaining blueberry mix, it is... - 42.7607
Blueberry Cream Pie
Early in day: Make pudding as package directs, using 1 1/2 cups milk; refrigerate until cold.
Fold in whipped cream; turn into baked pie shell.
Refrigerate until firm.
Meanwhile, make Blueberry Topping: In saucepan, place scant 1 cup blueberries; add combined... - 42.1578
Double Blueberry Cheese Pie
1. For crust, prepare in 9- or 9-1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate. Do not bake. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. For filling, place cream cheese and granulated sugar in food processor bowl. Process, using steel blade, until smooth. Add flour, eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla and... - 38.3337
Blueberry Cream Pie
Combine the first four ingredients; press into the bottom and sides of an ungreased 9-in.pie pan.
Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until crust just begins to brown.
In a saucepan, combine sugar, flour and salt.
Gradually whisk in cream; cook and stir... - 48.205
How To Make The Best Blueberry Pie - Perfect Lattice On Top
This is a complete tutorial to learn step by step how to make the best blueberry pie in the world. Learn all the tricks to achieve a flaky and flavorful crust with perfect lattice that doesn't melt when baked . Learn how to thicken the filling so it doesn't... - 126.045
Raw Blueberry Pie
Innovation at its best, this is what the recipe in the video is all about. Try this unusual no bake blueberry pie that is made using cashew crust. It's quick to prepare and will make you forget the original blueberry pie. - 82.1111
Who doesn't love home made Blueberry Pie? You can make this with either fresh or frozen berries for a year round treat. - 130.314
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make wholesome raw desserts you can enjoy without guilt and creates a delectable raw Blueberry Pie recipe from her popular book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People.
Do you long for... - 116.034
Blueberry Pie With Lattice Top
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Slice the sticks of butter into small bits.
3) Into a food processor, add butter, 2 1/2 cups flour, sugar and salt. Pulse about 10 times to get a crumbled dough.
4) Make two balls of equal sizes out of... - 46.8558
Homemade Crust Lattice Topped Spiced Blueberry Pie - Part 2
Warm delicious homemade blueberry pie may arguably be the best way to use up blueberry. Fresh from your oven, encased in a delicious buttery pastry, is full of sweet and juicy blueberries and fragrant with spices. Watch this video to get a family secret... - 116.648
Homemade Crust Lattice Topped Spiced Blueberry Pie - Part 1
What better way to use up blueberries than to make a warm delicious homemade blueberry pie, fresh from your oven, encased in a delicious buttery pastry, is full of sweet and juicy blueberries and fragrant with spices. Watch this video to get a family secret... - 118.38
Homemade Blueberry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Dough: In a food processor, process flour, sugar and salt until combined.
3. Next, add in the butter and bacon fat and process until the fat is the size of a small pea.
4. At this... - 132.323
Wild Blueberry Glazed Pie
Bring 1 c wild blueberries and water to a boil.
Cook gently for 4 min.
Add butter, then add sugar, cornstarch and salt to hot blueberry mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook slowly until thick and clear.
Remove from heat, and add 1 tsp. lemon juice.
Pour over... - 38.4833
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, place yogurt, cottage... - 43.822
Blueberry Cinnamon Cobbler
Following directions on turnover pastry box, make 2 turnovers.
Wrap and freeze for another day.
Store icing in the refrigerator.
Pour pie filling into 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Stir in remaining turnover filling and lemon juice.
Heat for 10 minutes at 400Â°... - 33.4214
My dad and I have spent a lifetime bonding over our love of blueberry pie. I knew I had mastered this recipe when I got his stamp of approval. When selecting blueberries, remember that they don’t sweeten after being picked. Generally, the bigger a blueberry... - 42.1225
Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust
This Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. Enjoy the addictive flavors of the Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust! - 50.4473
Southern Blueberry Pie
1. Prepare pie shell as directed except — stir in 1/4 cup cornmeal with the flour.
2. Spread blueberries in pie shell. Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon in 4-cup measure. Stir in water. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) stirring every minute until... - 36.2025
Blueberry Cloud Pie
In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted.
Stir in the cereal.
With greased hands, press onto the bottom and up the side of a greased 9-in. pie plate; set aside.
In a large bowl,... - 46.3817
Crush vanilla wafers and spread half the crumbs on the bottom of a 9-inch square or 8 by 10-inch pan.
Cream sugar with butter; add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
Spread egg mixture over vanilla wafer layer.
Cover with blueberry pie filling.
Spread... - 40.9854
No Crust Blueberry Chiffon Pie
1. In a large saucepan, combine 2 1/4 cups of the blueberries, honey and water.
2. Lightly bruise the berries with the back of spoon to expel juices.
3. Cook the berries over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they are soft about 8 to 10 minutes.... - 51.4635
Fresh Berry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, make the piecrust mix as instructed on package label.
3) Make a ball of piecrust mix, divide in two.
4) Lightly dust work surface with flour and roll out half of pastry into an 11 -inch round.
5) Line a... - 47.2806
Blueberries and banana…wow. This absolutely out of this world blueberry and banana pie is one that is loved by all. A yummy dessert for the entire family. - 42.5789
Cream butter; gradually beat in sugar.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Carefully spread over crumbs.
Pour blueberries into a sieve over a bowl and let drain for several hours.
Just before... - 38.2452
Blueberry Cream Cheese Tarts
I have always wanted to try a hand at making tarts. This Blueberry-Cream Cheese tarts recipe was a great beginning. A simple and easy way to a great dessert. - 46.9683
Cherry Topped Refrigerator Cake
Line pan with whole graham crackers, breaking crackers, if necessary, to fit. Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding. Let stand 5 minutes, and then blend in whipped topping. Spread half the pudding mixture over the crackers. Add... - 16.4092
Blueberry Delight With Crushed Pecans
Are you looking for a simple blueberry delight recipe that tastes as good as the classic? How about something that is delicious and even has an interesting twist to it? Appealing enough? Watch the video to know more! Werst's Texan recipe will change the way... - 119.324
Blueberry Crunch Delight
If you want a holiday recipe which no bake, then this is bang on. A blueberry delight with a crispy crust and soft filling and a nice tart topping! See the video for more on this recipe. - 100.861
Cottage Cheesecake Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
Press, crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Chill in refrigerator about 1 hour or till firm.
For filling, in mixer bowl beat drained cottage cheese with electric mixer or rotary beater about 5 minutes or... - 43.5239
Berry Cheesecake Pie
Place one phyllo sheet in a greased 9-in. pie plate; brush with butter.
Repeat seven times; trim the edges.
Bake at 425 degree for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (center will puff up).
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream... - 43.8803
Crush crackers; blend in 1/2 cup sugar and butter.
Pat into greased 9 x 9-inch pan.
Beat eggs; add cream cheese, beating until smooth.
Add remaining sugar and vanilla; pour over crumb crust.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 15 minutes.
Pour blueberry pie mix... - 38.9269
Easy Blueberry Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In small saucepan, bring pie filling just to boiling, stirring constantly. Turn filling into a 9-inch layer-cake pan.
3. Separate cinnamon rolls; arrange rolls over hot filling.
4. Bake cobbler 20 to 25 minutes or until rolls are... - 27.5153
Pour 1 cup boiling water on unflavored gelatin in 1-quart bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in pie filling; pour into ungreased 9 x 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Pour 1 cup boiling water on lemon-flavored gelatin in... - 38.4377
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Jam
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt measure or 3-qt casserole mash the berries.
3) Add lemon juice, peel, and pectin.
4) Microwave at High 10 to 12 minutes, or until mixture boils fully fromthe center and on the edges.
5) Stir the... - 38.8838
Crustless Blueberry Cheesecake
1) Heat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In a bowl, combine ricotta and eggs and beat till smooth.
4) Mix in cornstarch, honey and extracts and beat till blended.
5) Transfer to the pie plate and place on middle shelf and... - 41.4473
Combine all ingredients in blender and mix on high speed for 1 minute.
Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or more.
Serve in chilled soup bowls.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.2497
Summery Blueberry Cobbler
If you family swears by crumbles, then they are surely going to lap up this one. There is nothing quite like delicious cobblers on a summer’s day. Betty prepares a delightfully sweet blueberry cobbler recipe that is not at all time-consuming or requires a... - 121.567
Joyce's Blueberry Surprise
Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
Add drained pineapple and blueberry filling.
Refrigerate for about 3 hrs. and then add topping.
Topping: Mix sour cream and cream cheese together.
Add sugar and vanilla.
Spread on Jell-0 and sprinkle top with pecans. - 37.3674
Blueberry Salad With Topping
1) In a saucepan mix 1 ½ cups of hot water, and dissolve both the gelatins
2) Stir well the crystals are dissolved
3) Allow to cool till it is syrupy
4) Add the pie filling, grated lemon rind, lemon juice and half the quantity of sugar
5) Pour into a... - 50.2843
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pudding
1) Using a rolling pin, lightly crush the crackers
2) Blend in the sugar and butter and mix well
3) In a 9 x 9 inch pan, pat the cracker mixture
4) Using the electric beater, beat the eggs and add in the cream cheese beating till smooth
5) Tip in the... - 46.1713
Mom's Blueberry Cobbler
All the flavors of your favorite cobbler, made in a slow cooker! Vickie & Jo Ann show you just how easy it is to make this simple, no-fuss and versatile recipe. - 121.288
Blueberry Marshmallow Dessert
Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press 2/3 of the crumb mixture into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 10 minutes in 350-degree oven.
Whip cream; stir in marshmallows.
Pour half the marsh-mallow mixture into crumb crust; spread pie filling over... - 32.589
Blueberry Marshmallow Dessert
This blueberry marshmallow dessert recipe is for a huge number. A recipe that you can confidently use when you have many guests over. A simple and easy dessert that the guests would fall in love with. - 42.3899
Combine cream cheese, sugar, salt and eggs; mix well.
Pour over crust, and bake 15 minutes at 375°.
To the blueberry filling add lemon juice and rind.
Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
Cut in squares and serve with... - 36.8099
Deluxe Blueberry Cheesecake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
Press into a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until light.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 45.5153
Blueberry Hazelnut Cheesecake
For the crust, put the hazelnuts in a large bowl.
Sift in the flour and salt, and stir to mix.
Beat the butter with the brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk.
Gradually fold in the nut mixture, in 3 batches.
Press the dough into... - 44.0168
Miniature Blueberry Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, stir together blueberries, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
3) Spoon the blueberry mixture in the tart shells.
4) Shave the butter on top of each tart.
5) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes,... - 39.1839
In heavy saucepan, blend together butter, all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the sugar and ccirnstarch; whisk in egg yolk and cream.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until boiling and thickened.
In bowl, beat egg white until... - 38.3884
Blueberry Congealed Salad
1) In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 1 ½ cups of boiling water and add 1 ½ cups of cold water
2) Chill the mixture till it thickens
3) Into the blueberry filling, fold in the pineapple and the nuts
4) Pour the filling into the mould
5) Place in the... - 48.8376
Blueberry Mallow Dessert
Mix cracker crumbs and butter.
Reserve about 1 tablespoon crumb mixture; press remaining mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla... - 36.0223
Peach Blueberry Meringue
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Beat the egg whites until frothy, stir in the cream of tartar and salt, then beat further until stiff.
3) Gradually beat in 1 1/2 cups sugar, then mix in vanilla and stiffly beat the mixture.
4) Over a... - 43.1226
Blueberry Peach Trifle
Core, pare, and chop fresh peaches or chop sliced peaches; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, water, and lemon rind; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into... - 41.5575
Tri Berry Pie
Let frozen strawberries stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.
Do not drain.
Cut strawberries in half.
In a large bowl stir together the desired amount of sugar and the cornstarch.
Add strawberries and their juice, frozen raspberries, and frozen... - 30.8372
Cheryls' No Bake Fruit Split Pie
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow. This no bake pie is so easy and so refreshing on a summers day! Great flavor too! :) FRESH FRUIT...:) - 112.964
Preheat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry and refrigerate while making filling.
Place berries in a large bowl and sprinkle with sugar and cornstarch (and lemon juice, if making blueberry pie).
Gently stir to blend well; set aside.
Roll out pastry for bottom crust... - 40.1827
No Bake Fruit Pie
1) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and orange juice or liqueur.
2) Beat the cheese mixture until smooth.
3) Gently smear the cheese mixture into pie shell.
4) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© peaches in lemon juice to avoid... - 44.8841
Strawberry Marshmallow Pie
In saucepan, melt marshmallows in warm water; chill till completely cool but not set.
Grease 9" pie plate with butter or margarine; sprinkle with all except 2 tablesp. graham-cracker crumbs.
Stir up marshmallows; fold in cream, then 3 cups berries.
Spoon... - 32.1741
1. In a small bowl, pour 1/4 cup cold water and sprinkle gelatine over it; let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of hot water and stir until the gelatine is dissolved.
3. In a small bowl, using electric mixer beat cream... - 48.0935
Labor Day Special Cheesecake With Cherry Pie Topping
Cheesecakes not only make for the ultimate crowd-pleaser, but are also equally easy to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. Irresistible, dazzling, and topped with cherry pie, this pretty-looking cheesecake is surely going to take serious efforts... - 126.796
Crumble Berry Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate on box for One-Crust Filled Pie, place pie crust.
3) In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and the granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
4) Beat in 1 egg at a time until well... - 47.8625
Chocolate Chip Fruit Tart
PRESS dough evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE in preheated 350° F oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until edge is set and center is still slightly soft.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
BEAT cream... - 37.6057
In 4-cup measure combine water and gelatin.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is heated and gelatin dissolves.
Stir in lemon extract, lemon peel and fructose.
Butter a 9-in pie plate.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom... - 47.6751
Cherry Cheese Pie Supreme
1. Preheat oven to 425F and prepare pie shell.
2. Set aside 3/4 cup cherry-pie filling.
3. Spread remaining filling in unbaked pie shell.
4. Bake 15 minutes just until crust is golden- brown and remove to wire rack.
5. Reduce oven temperature to... - 45.6758
Decadent Mascarpone Cheese Pie With Summer Fruit Topping
Learn to make this classic summer-spiced pie with Betty's tasty treat. Make it while entertaining guests at home or add it to your Thanksgiving table for a smashing success. Very creamy, very fruity, and very summery, this is one dessert treat worth... - 108.048
Yankee Doodle Dandy Pie
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions; remove from heat.
Beat in cream cheese and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
Pour filling into crust.
Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Arrange strawberries in circle around outer edge of pie.
Place 1 large... - 41.2084
Yankee Doodle Dandy Pie
1. Following the instructions on the package to prepare the pudding mix. Take off from heat.
2. Cream vanilla and cream cheese to a smooth mixture and fill the pie crust. Place the crust in the refrigerator for 3 hours to overnight.
3. Take... - 36.2967
4th Of July Pie
Combine pudding mix and 2 cups milk in saucepan.
Bring to full boil ovcrmediumheat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add cream cheese and stir until smooth.
Let mixture cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Pour pudding mixture into pie... - 45.9075
Mixed Berry Pot Pie
First, make the crust.
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in the butter and shortening with two knives or a pastry blender until the mixture is the size of peas.
Cut in the lemon zest and mix well.
Add the lemon juice a little at a time and toss... - 44.364
July 4th Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Spoon the Vanilla Tart Filling into the prepared shell.
Arrange the blueberries in a circle around the edge.
Put the strawberries in a line across diagonally.
Do this again to divide the tart into four sections.
Arrange any... - 35.3677
Yogurt Cheese Pie
The night or morning before you will serve this pie, prepare Yogurt.
Prepare the pie crust: In an 8- or 9-inch pie pan, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted margarine or butter and the brown sugar or maple syrup.
Stir well and press into the pie pan... - 33.6274
Thrive Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the filling: In a bowl add the apple slices, apple drink mix, water, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and sugar. Let this this sit for about 10 mins.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cornflour... - 126.46
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 50.1495
Two Pastel Pies
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a food processor or blender, separately whirl 3/4 cup of each kind of berry until smoothly pureed.
Pour each puree through a fine strainer into separate bowls, rubbing pulp to... - 36.6756
Raspberry Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Unfold pie crust; place on baking sheet.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove crust from oven; sprinkle with chips.
Continue baking 1 minute or until chips are softened.
Spread chocolate with spatula to cover crust; top... - 31.1827
Banana Split Pizza
1 . Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12x3/4-inch pizza pan with foil; grease and flour foil. Spread brownie batter on foil in pan.
2 . Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3 . ... - 35.0046
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.6338
Frost the entire cheesecake with whipped topping or cream.
Spread blueberry pie filling on one fourth of the cake for the blue background for stars.
Arrange strawberries or cherry pie filling in stripes across rest of cake.
Using a pastry bag, pipe whipped... - 27.201
Cream Cheese Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese till it is soft and fluffy and gradually add sugar to the bowl and beat well till light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs while beating during each addition and then... - 36.1803
1. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a heavy-duty... - 40.2111
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a... - 43.5206
Cream Cheese Tarts
Beat cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl until soft and creamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Place a vanilla wafer in each paper-lined muffin cup; spoon cream... - 31.7565
Berry Lemon Sauce
This Berry Lemon Sauce tastes yummy ! Pour this tangy dip over your dessert puddings, cakes and ice cream and simply enjoy ! Tell me if you liked this Berry Lemon Sauce as much as I do ! - 26.6892
Three Fruit Pizza
Pat cookie dough evenly in bottom of 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake in 375° oven for 15 to 16 minutes.
Drain apricot halves, reserving 2/3 cup syrup.
In saucepan, combine cornstarch, sugar, and spice.
Stir in reserved syrup; add jelly.
Cook and... - 38.2893
1. Into a large pie tin, pat the graham cracker crust
2. In a bowl, cream confectioner's sugar, cream cheese and vanilla; fold whipped cream into it
3. Place this mixture on top of the cracker crust and refrigerate for several hours
4. Top... - 37.6803
Camper's Cherry Pretzel Delight
Put pretzels in plastic bag and let the kids pound them with a "pet rock." Mix pretzel crumbs, sugar and butter.
Put into 9" square dish.
Whip Dream Whip according to package directions.
Add the cream cheese and sugar.
Whip until well blended.
Spread in pan... - 34.8972