- » Blueberry Refrigerator Cake
Blueberry Refrigerator Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry refrigerator cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry refrigerator cake recipes.
Cherry Topped Refrigerator Cake
Line pan with whole graham crackers, breaking crackers, if necessary, to fit. Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding. Let stand 5 minutes, and then blend in whipped topping. Spread half the pudding mixture over the crackers. Add... - 16.1779
Blueberry Lattice Coffee Cake
Never mind if your baking skills are limited! Even then you could knock out a crowd-pleasing dessert quite effortlessly while playing safe. Simple, rich and easy, vanilla blueberry cake is a delicious cross of vanilla and the freshness of blueberry. Amazingly... - 125.869
Blueberry Cake With Lemon Custard
1. Prepare Lemon Custard.
2. Prepare muffin mix as directed on package except— stir in sugar, lemon peel and nutmeg with the muffin mix. Pour batter into round baking dish, 8 X 1 1/2 inches. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over batter.
3. Microwave uncovered... - 25.2457
Blueberry Cake With Lemon Custard Sauce
1. Prepare Lemon Custard Sauce. Prepare muffin mix on package—except stir in sugar, lemon peel and nutmeg with the muffin mix. Pour batter into round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over batter.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5... - 25.1193
Blueberry And Papaya Cakes
Slice half papaya in half again, lengthwise.
Seed, peel and dice flesh.
Place papaya in saucepan with sugar and 1/4 cup (50 ml) water.
Bring to boil over medium heat and continue cooking 3 minutes.
Stir in blueberries, orange juice and lemon rind; bring to... - 42.735
Crunchy Blueberry Delight
The crunchy blueberry delight is a microwaved and refrigerated blueberry cake prepared with a coconut biscuit crust. Baked with a blueberyy and cornstarch mix as the top layer, the crunchy blueberry delight is chilled before serving. - 45.7922
Blueberry orange bread is a simple yet flavorful baked bread prepared with blueberry muffin mix. Mixed together with eggs, milk and orange muffin mix, the blueberry orange bread is baked effortlessly and can be refrigertated or served right away. - 35.2255
Blueberry Lattice Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water in large bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Beat in 1 egg, butter and milk.
Beat in flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt to make soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured surface about 10 minutes or until smooth and satiny,... - 45.5827
Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and nutmeg.
Press into 11 3/4 x 7/4 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon peel with electric mixer until smooth.
Spread over graham cracker layer.
Bake at 375°F 15... - 45.7006
Blueberry Yogurt Coffee Cake
Dissolve the yeast in warm water; set aside.
Scald the skim milk in a medium saucepan.
Add the yogurt and stir to dissolve.
Stir in the fructose.
Allow to cool to lukewarm.
When lukewarm, stir in yeast mixture.
In the same saucepan, stir in 1 c. (250 mL) of... - 40.3513
Crustless Blueberry Cheesecake
1) Heat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In a bowl, combine ricotta and eggs and beat till smooth.
4) Mix in cornstarch, honey and extracts and beat till blended.
5) Transfer to the pie plate and place on middle shelf and... - 41.2194
Betty's Old-time Blueberry Buckle
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Blueberry Buckle. This dessert is a one-layer cake topped with blueberries and streusel topping, then baked in an oven. Once it cools, the top "buckles." - 0
1) In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar.
2) Pack the mixture tightly into the base of a 9 X 13" serving dish.
3) Refrigerate for at least 1 hour till the cheesecake crust is set.
4) In a bowl, mix... - 45.2353
Blueberry Glazed Cheesecake
Combine the graham wafer crumbs, sugar and melted butter and mix well.
Press the mixture into the bottom of an 11 or 12" (28 or 30 cm) springform pan.
In a small saucepan combine the gelatin, 3/4 c. (175 mL) sugar and salt.
Beat together the egg... - 46.5632
Double Berry Cream Cake
1) Stem the raspberries and blueberries.
2) In a bowl, crush 1/2 cup of the raspberries.
3) Mix sugar with raspberries.
4) Allow to stand for 15 minutes and add in remaining berries.
5) Put a sponge layer on the serving plate.
6) Spread the sponge... - 40.6084
No Bake Lime And Blueberry Cheesecake
To make the base, melt the butter and syrup in a saucepan.
Stir the biscuit crumbs into the butter mixture, mix well and press into the base of an 18 cm (7 inch) loose-bottomed, fluted flan tin.
Put in the refrigerator to chill.
Beat the mascarpone in a bowl... - 45.4097
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Let the baked pastry shell remain in the tin.
In a mixing bowl, add the cheese and beat with wire whisk or electric beater until smooth.
3. Add remaining filling ingredients to the cheese and beat... - 48.7777
Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu
This Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu tastes incredible ! A terrific combination of lemon Curd and blueberry sauce this dessert is truly mind-blowing ! Try this Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu and let me know if you like it ! - 49.5185
Deluxe Blueberry Cheesecake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
Press into a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until light.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 45.305
Lemon Cheesecake With Blueberries
To make the crust, mix together the biscuits, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine in a bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk the egg white until it is frothy.
Stir the egg white into the crumb mixture.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a 23 cm (9 inch)... - 46.526
Peach And Blueberry Galette
One of my favorite things about Summer would have to be all the delicious peaches that are in season. I’m not joking when I say I might eat a peach a day during Summer. I love cooking and baking with peaches and this recipe is so easy and delicious. This... - 116.116
Blueberry Hazelnut Cheesecake
For the crust, put the hazelnuts in a large bowl.
Sift in the flour and salt, and stir to mix.
Beat the butter with the brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk.
Gradually fold in the nut mixture, in 3 batches.
Press the dough into... - 43.7851
Blueberry Cream Torte
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30... - 44.2585
Easy Blueberry Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In small saucepan, bring pie filling just to boiling, stirring constantly. Turn filling into a 9-inch layer-cake pan.
3. Separate cinnamon rolls; arrange rolls over hot filling.
4. Bake cobbler 20 to 25 minutes or until rolls are... - 27.305
Blueberry And Raspberry Trifle
Are you planning for an outdoor dinner party? Here is a wonderful video for a simple quick desert that would surely impress your guests. The trifle has nice layers of pound cake, berries, whipped cream with an almond topping. Watch the video that shows how to... - 104.316
Blueberry Pineapple Trifle
Blueberry Pineapple Trifle is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Blueberry Pineapple Trifle is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.8158
Blueberry Peach Trifle
Core, pare, and chop fresh peaches or chop sliced peaches; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, water, and lemon rind; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into... - 41.3334
Colorful Strawberry Blueberry Trifle For 4th July
Bring in the essence of summer to your table with this strawberry-blueberry trifle. Laced with delicious berries and cream, this dessert will sit pretty as the centerpiece of your buffet. Here's a quick and easy trifle recipe by Betty that barely takes any... - 115.62
Plymouth Bay Berry Cake
To bake Cornmeal Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal into the pan and tilt and shake to coat the bottom and sides; tap out any excess.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking... - 47.6044
Luscious Dole Pineapple Easter Cake
Looking for a creamy, dreamy dessert to spoil your family and friends this Easter? Then this luscious dole pineapple Easter cake will surely come to your rescue. It is quick, easy, elegant, and scrumptious and can be made in minutes. Stream the recipe video... - 116.192
Overnight Berry Coffee Cake
In a largeibowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, butter and eggs; add to dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Fold in berries.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9 in.x 2-in.baking... - 40.0232
Fresh Fruit Cake
1. Prepare fruit sauce: In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, mix orange juice, sugar, cornstarch, orange peel, lemon peel, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils; boil 1 minute. Cover saucepan and refrigerate... - 34.7399
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452
Frost the entire cheesecake with whipped topping or cream.
Spread blueberry pie filling on one fourth of the cake for the blue background for stars.
Arrange strawberries or cherry pie filling in stripes across rest of cake.
Using a pastry bag, pipe whipped... - 26.9906
Fourth Of July Cake
1. Start heating oven to 375°F. Grease, then flour bottom of 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2. Onto wax paper, sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until foamy; then gradually add 1/4 cup... - 45.1598
Lemon Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place a sheet of parchment on an ungreased baking pan of 8X12-inch dimensions.
2) In a bowl, add the egg whites with salt, whipping them to get stiff peaks.
3) Add in the vanilla extract and fold gently... - 44.0152
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.4754
Glazed Lemon-cream-cheese Cake
Make Crust: In medium bowl, with hands or back of metal spoon, mix graham-cracker crumbs with sugar and butter until well combined.
With back of spoon, press crumb mixture to the bottom and sides of a greased 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.6878
Individual Tres Leches Cakes
Tres Leches or “three milks” is a classic Mexican dessert traditionally made with yellow cake drenched with sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream; topped with whipped cream and a cherry. We make ours in individual dessert cups (no sharing... - 38.718
Two Fruit Shortcakes
1. Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure; stir in orange juice and water. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until boiling. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until cool.
2. Fold raspberries and bananas into orange... - 27.128
Berry Ginger Shortcakes
1. In a small bowl, combine berries, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (if desired), and the crystallized ginger. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. For shortcakes, in a medium bowl, stir together flour, the 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, the baking... - 41.1247
Star Spangled Cheesecake
Brush egg yolk over pie crust.
Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes.
For Filling, while crust is baking, blend ricotta cheese until smooth in food processor or blender.
Add all remaining filling ingredients; process just until mixed.
Pour into prepared crust;... - 46.2796
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a... - 43.2981
Royal Charlotte is easy to make recipe. Royal Charlotte gets its taste from swiss roll slices, dressed with fruit salad, and glazed with apricot. Royal Charlotte is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 38.4242
1. Into a large pie tin, pat the graham cracker crust
2. In a bowl, cream confectioner's sugar, cream cheese and vanilla; fold whipped cream into it
3. Place this mixture on top of the cracker crust and refrigerate for several hours
4. Top... - 37.4811
Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake is great because you do not have to bake it. You also can have it ready the same day. No waiting overnight! The end result is absolutely divine! - 125.887
Low Fat Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cereal, zwieback crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar in food processor or blender; process until fine crumbs form.
Gradually add water and margarine; process until... - 47.9148
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
Combine the graham wafer crumbs, icing sugar and melted butter and press firmly into a 9" (23 cm) pan with a removable bottom.
Refrigerate while you prepare the cheese mixture.
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Beat together the softened cream cheese... - 47.0199
Mix together the biscuits and melted butter.
Press into the bottom and sides of a greased, loose-bottomed 20 cm/8 in round cake tin.
Beat the cream cheese until it is soft.
Beat in 125 g/4 oz of the sugar, the eggs gradually, the lemon juice and half the... - 44.6897
1. Press each tortilla into 10-ounce custard cup, forming a shell. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 5 minutes, rotating custard cups 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until tortillas feel dry. Remove from custard cups.
2. Place chocolate chips and shortening in pie... - 28.1176
Glazed Lemon-cream Cheesecake
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This glazed lemon-cream cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.2974
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.386
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Place crackers in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Pour into a bowl.
Add butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg; blend thoroughly.
Press firmly on bottom of springform pan.
Beat eggs with... - 47.0352
Sweet Potato Shortcakes With Berries
1 Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside. Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup. Mash enough of the sweet potatoes to make 1/2 cup. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining... - 38.1236
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 40.4229
Vanilla Cheesecake With Fresh Berries
1) Preheat oven moderately to 325 °F
2) In a strainer lined with a wet paper towel put yogurt. Set it over a bowl.
3) With a plastic wrap cover the yogurt and let it drain.
4) Keep in refrigerator overnight.
5) Remove liquid accumulated... - 45.6725
Creamy 4th Of July Trifle
No 4th of July party is complete without a red, white and blue Trifle. Here the chef has presented a beautiful strawberry and blueberry dessert with rich cream filling, which is not only easy to make but also extremely beautiful. Four simple ingredients are... - 131.439
Two Fruit Shortcakes
1. Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure; stir in orange juice and water. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) stirring every minute, to boiling, about 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until cooled, about 1 hour.
2. Prepare and microwave shortcakes.... - 24.8227
Light Berry Trifle
CUSTARD SAUCE: In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; stir in milk.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened.
Whisk about 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the milk mixture into... - 46.6041
Berry Lemon Sauce
This Berry Lemon Sauce tastes yummy ! Pour this tangy dip over your dessert puddings, cakes and ice cream and simply enjoy ! Tell me if you liked this Berry Lemon Sauce as much as I do ! - 26.4937
Creamy Fruit Roll
In a bowl, mix half the fruit with custard and 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipped cream.
Unroll cold cake.
Spread with mixture.
Gently roll again.
Arrange remaining fruit on top of cake.
Cover with glaze.
Using a pasty bag with a fluted nozzle, decorate with... - 32.5905
Red Currant And Berry Pudding Loaf
In heavy saucepan, combine blueberries, red currants and sugar; cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until juicy and fruit is slightly tender.
Remove from heat; add raspberries and strawberries.
Meanwhile, line 8- x 4-inch (1.5 L) loaf pan with... - 39.6527
Raspberry Orange Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender, puree the raspberries. If you want a smooth sauce, line a strainer with cheesecloth and push through the puree, catching the juice in a bowl (you should have 1 cup of juice). Discard the solids and seeds.
2. In a small... - 25.3306
No Cook Berry Sauce
This No Cook Berry Sauce is a novel spread that you simply cannot miss out on ! A delicious pureed blend of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, this sauce tastes incredible over cakes, puddings and ice cream. Try this No Cook Berry Sauce... - 36.2814
In a small bowl, combine the egg, egg white, sugar, and cornstarch.
Whisk well to combine.
Whisk in 1/2 cup of the milk.
Place the remaining 2 1/2 cups milk in a medium saucepan.
Place over medium heat until warm but not boiling.
Remove from the heat and... - 42.8855
Easy Fruit Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the fruit, sugar and cornstarch.
2. Add water just enough to cover the fruit.
3. Stir to blend well then place on a low flame and bring to a boil.
4. Stir constantly until the sauce comes to a boil.
5. Take pan... - 32.0011
Fresh Berry Cheesecake
1. Heat the oven to 325Â°F.
2. To prepare the crust, in a bowl combine the graham-cracker crumbs and the 2 tablespoons of butter.
3. Lightly butter a 10-inch pie plate and press the crumbs into the plate.
4. To prepare the filling,... - 43.0322
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.2422
Mix together all fruits and nuts.
Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on pudding package.
Arrange a layer of sponge cake slices in a large glass bowl.
Top with a layer of mixed fruits and nuts, and sprinkle with brandy
Continue in layers until about 2 inches... - 40.7146
Lemon Roll With Berries Or Fresh Fruit
Lemon Filling: In small saucepan, combine cornstarch with sugar: whisk in lemon rind, juice and water.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and cook for 2 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
Blend a little of the hot mixture into egg yolk;... - 44.4854
Labor Day Special Cheesecake With Cherry Pie Topping
Cheesecakes not only make for the ultimate crowd-pleaser, but are also equally easy to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. Irresistible, dazzling, and topped with cherry pie, this pretty-looking cheesecake is surely going to take serious efforts... - 124.861
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 38.2153
For crust, in a small mixing bowl combine the crushed graham crackers and melted margarine.
Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake in a 325° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool the crust.
In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and... - 42.9324
Betty's 4th Of July Chocolate-drizzled Fruit Skewers
1. Line a baking tray with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
2. In a bamboo skewer, thread a strawberry, a cube of cake, and 3 blueberries.
3. Push them down to the place where you are holding the skewer. Repeat this pattern leaving... - 0
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
Fruited Trifle is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Fruited Trifle; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.7068
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 45.8971
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.4067