- » Blueberry Preserve
Blueberry Preserve Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry preserve recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry preserve recipes.
Wash the blueberries and mix with remaining ingredients.
Bring slowly to a boil and stir and boil 10 minutes.
If you boil longer this will turn to jam.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal. - 25.1733
Apple Blueberry Conserve
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy kettle.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves, then boil until thick.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 24.9095
1 In a pan add cleaned blueberries.
2 Bring to a boil and simmer until the berries become soft.
3 Gradually add in sugar and boil rapdly until set.
4 Serve as desired - 26.7484
Apple Blueberry Conserve
Peel, core, and finely chop apples.
(Measure about 8 cups.) Sort, wash, and remove, stems from blueberries.
Crush; measure 2 cups.
Squeeze lemons to measure 1/2 cup juice; reserve peel from one lemon.
Set juice aside: Remove excess white from reserved... - 37.1851
Apple Blueberry Conserve
Mix all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly until thick, about 20 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Adjust... - 29.6085
1. In a mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
2. Add berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining sugar, corn syrup and lemon juice; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and... - 38.8548
Homemade Blueberry Strawberry Jam
1. Sterilize 6 (1/2-pint) preserve jars with screw on lids.
2. Wash and hull the strawberries
3. Place them in a basin and crush them with the back of a large metal spoon to release the juices.
4. Measure and reserve 3 cups.
5. Similarly wash,... - 38.3808
Blueberry Spice Jam
1) Rinse berries.
2) In a large sauce pan, add the berries with sugar and spices and allow to come to a boil.
3) Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
4) Take clean sterile jars; pour the mixture in them and then seal tightly, labeling with... - 31.3109
Melon With Blueberry Glaze
Cut cantaloupe into four slices; then arrange in a double circle on a serving plate.
Place blueberries in the middle of the circle.
Melt blueberry preserves in a small bowl in the microwave or small saucepan.
Pour liquid preserves lightly over the melon and... - 24.6883
Ham Slice With Blueberry Sauce
Trim fat from edge of ham slice, if necessary. Place ham slice on rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan combine water and cornstarch; stir in apricot preserves, brown sugar, wine, and lemon... - 25.6247
Blueberry Oat Crumble
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together blueberry preserves, lemon juice, ground nutmeg and cornstarch.
3. Add fresh blueberries and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 46.949
Strawberry Preserves Or Topping
Place strawberries in top of double boiler, and mash slightly.
Cook over boiling water until soft and juicy, crushing berries against sides of double boiler.
Add pectin and sugar replacement, blending thoroughly.
Cook until medium thick.
Remove from heat and... - 30.0509
Blueberry Jam Cake
Beat egg in a medium-sized mixing bowl until light lemon-colored and fluffy.
Beat in blueberry preserves.
Add cake mix and water alternately in small amounts, beating well after each addition.
Beat a total of 5 to 6 minutes.
Pour into a wax paper lined or... - 30.3446
Wild Blueberry Pudding
Combine ingredients in a bowl.
Beat until well blended, about 1 or 2 minutes.
Spoon into dessert glasses. - 23.1473
Blueberry Melon Salad
Gradually blend preserves into cream cheese.
Stir in the milk, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Whip the cream just till soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
Cut melons in half and remove seeds.
Use a melon bailer to scoop out pulp.
Line melon... - 42.8907
Lightly grease 8 muffin-pan cups.
Divide dough evenly into 8 pieces.
On lightly floured surface, roll each piece of dough into a 3- 1/2-inch round.
In center of each round, place a heaping tea- spoonful of blueberry preserves.
(See diagram.) ' Moisten edge... - 33.0827
Preserving Fruit: How To Make Jam
In this video Patti Moreno, the Garden Girl, shows you how to make a delicious Jelly or Jam from fruits around the homestead. Landscaping your home with edible plants has many benefits, including super sweet preserves to last the year. Enjoy! - 92.9312
Breakfast Blueberry And Yogurt Parfait
With schools starting and mom’s being busy with no time to make a good breakfast, here is a quick and easy breakfast idea that is a delicious way to start the day! A layered blueberry breakfast parfait with angle food cake, blueberry sauce, Greek yoghurt... - 130.009
Blueberry Coffee Bread
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf tin with butter and dust it well with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon onto a wax paper.
3. Dredge the blueberries with a little of this flour... - 47.1388
Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a muffin cup tray with the vegetable oil cooking spray.
3. Into a large bowl, Sift the all-purpose flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
4. Stir in the whole-wheat flour and brown sugar. Keep... - 44.437
Gingered Fresh Blueberry Compote
Wash blueberries and place in a serving bowl.
Combine next 4 ingredients and pour over blueberries.
Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve in sherbet glasses or fruit dishes.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.2563
Gingered Fresh Blueberry Compote
Wash the blueberries and place them in a serving bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the blue berries.
Chill one to two hours. - 28.5872
Pb And J French Toast
Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches; cut each diagonally in half.
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
In large... - 49.894
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Grease 10 x 6-inch (1 1/2-quart) or 8-inch square baking dish.
In large bowl, combine blueberries, cornstarch, lemon juice, lemon peel and raisins.
Spread mixture evenly in greased baking dish.
Dot with apricot preserves.
Lightly spoon... - 44.1433
Blueberry Patch Muffins
1 Pick over blueberries; wash and spread on paper towels to drain, then shake gently to dry well. Set aside.
2 In a cup combine 1 tablespoon sugar and lemon rind .Keep aside.
3 In a medium size bowl,sift flour ,1/3 cup sugar,baking... - 46.1314
Blueberry Jam Recipe With Vanilla Bean
1. Cut vanilla beans lengthwise and scrape off black seeds from inside.
2. In a large pan, drop blueberries, sugar, vanilla beans, vanilla seed, and lemon juice.
3. Place pan on medium high heat, mix and bring it to rapid boil.
4. Reduce heat,... - 106.004
Blueberry Peach Sundaes
In small bowl, combine glaze and extract; set aside.
In 6 dessert dishes, spoon 1/3 cup yogurt.
Divide nectarines and blueberries among dishes.
Spoon 2 tablespoons glaze mixture over fruit and yogurt.
Garnish with mint, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 30.4694
Fresh Berry Gateau
1. Remove the frozen orange cakes from the foil pans and then lay them down on a serving plate to make a 8 by 12 inched rectangle.
2. Lay down the cut fruits on top of the cakes by starting with the a third of the blueberries right in... - 40.6712
1) In a pan, simmer the fresh rhubarb over a low heat, until tender.
2) In a large saucepan, combine the rhubarb, blueberries and sugar; mix thoroughly.
3) Bring to a boil over a high heat and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4) Remove from... - 34.4556
Dark Chocolate Lemington Cake
Lamington bars are quintessentially Australian and is loved by everyone all over Australia. It is cake coated with chocolate and rolled over coconut flakes. I have modified the recipe a bit and used icing sugar to roll the bars. Also, the cake is whole wheat... - 0
Betty's Blintzes (cheese)
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, cooking instructor and former caterer, prepares traditional cheese blintzes. - 116.683
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 40.4229
Fresh Cream Pear Gateau
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) round cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add remaining... - 46.5398
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Mixed Berry Syrup
Heat all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan until margarine is melted and syrup is warm, stirring occasionally. - 24.6376
Berry And Apricot Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 48.7201
Mixed Berry Pot Pie
First, make the crust.
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in the butter and shortening with two knives or a pastry blender until the mixture is the size of peas.
Cut in the lemon zest and mix well.
Add the lemon juice a little at a time and toss... - 44.1369
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 38.2153
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.2422
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 3
If you are fed up of serving the same old recipes of chicken, it need not be this way any longer. Here, the chef has brought a very unique kind of chicken dish cooked in lemon caper sauce. Check out the video for recipe instructions. - 97.6427
Fruit And Banana Splits
1) In a food processor add cottage cheese.
2) Puree until completely smooth.
3) Mix the preserves thoroughly.
4) Mound it into a bowl and chill.
5) Peel bananas and split lengthwise.
6) Arrange each pair on a plate.
7) Decorate with apricot... - 43.9465
Decadent Mascarpone Cheese Pie With Summer Fruit Topping
Learn to make this classic summer-spiced pie with Betty's tasty treat. Make it while entertaining guests at home or add it to your Thanksgiving table for a smashing success. Very creamy, very fruity, and very summery, this is one dessert treat worth... - 107.786
Yogurt Cheese Pie
The night or morning before you will serve this pie, prepare Yogurt.
Prepare the pie crust: In an 8- or 9-inch pie pan, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted margarine or butter and the brown sugar or maple syrup.
Stir well and press into the pie pan... - 33.4181
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/8 inch slices.
Line pizza pan with slices overlapping.
Bake dough for 12 minutes.
Cool cookie crust.
Blend cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie crust.
Arrange fruit in... - 45.2248
Mini Ricotta Fruit Tartlets
1. Beat together the butter, sugar and the egg yolk in a small bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in the lemon rind. Stir in the flour, blending well to make a soft dough. Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. When ready to bake, preheat... - 40.5077
Moulded Rice Custard
1. Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
2. In large saucepan, bring to boiling combining 3 cups milk and the sugar and mix with fork adding rice.
3. Over low heat, cook rice, stirring occasionally with a fork, 8 minutes-€”no longer.
4.... - 44.6453
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
To make salad dressing: in blender, combine soup, cream cheese, milk, preserves and lime juice.
Blend until smooth; chill.
Toss remaining ingredients. - 30.5647
Star Spangled Popover Pancake
Preheat the oven to 425"F.
Coat a 12" cast-iron skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
Place the egg whites and egg in a medium bowl.
Whisk until well-combined.
Add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, and salt.
Mix... - 48.716
Vanilla Pudding Trifle
My wife likes this Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe. This Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe is simple and easy . Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dessert to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my... - 42.3471
Fresh Fruit With Bar Le Duc Dressing
Peel, slice, and cut the fruit, except cantaloupes, into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
Mix the ingredients of the bar-le-duc dressing.
Combine the lime juice with 1/2 cup dressing and sprinkle over fruit.
Halve the... - 43.5521
Barney Shrubble Cocktail
A shrub is an old concoction that was originally intended to preserve fruit, or at least their flavor, using sugar, water and vinegar. Increasingly, it became common to add a dash of your shrub, be it strawberry, blueberry, rhubarb or what have you, to some... - 0
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Tart Shells:
2. In medium bowl, with fork, blend butter, sugar, salt and egg white until smooth and well combined.
3. Gradually stir in flour, mixing until smooth.
4. For each tart, use 2 teaspoons... - 45.7667
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.4067
Blueberry Preserve Recipes By Category