- » Blueberry Preserve
Blueberry Preserve Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry preserve recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry preserve recipes.
Wash the blueberries and mix with remaining ingredients.
Bring slowly to a boil and stir and boil 10 minutes.
If you boil longer this will turn to jam.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal. - 24.1788
1 In a pan add cleaned blueberries.
2 Bring to a boil and simmer until the berries become soft.
3 Gradually add in sugar and boil rapdly until set.
4 Serve as desired - 24.8828
1. In a mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
2. Add berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining sugar, corn syrup and lemon juice; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and... - 39.4064
Blueberry Spice Jam
1) Rinse berries.
2) In a large sauce pan, add the berries with sugar and spices and allow to come to a boil.
3) Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
4) Take clean sterile jars; pour the mixture in them and then seal tightly, labeling with... - 29.4631
Homemade Blueberry Strawberry Jam
1. Sterilize 6 (1/2-pint) preserve jars with screw on lids.
2. Wash and hull the strawberries
3. Place them in a basin and crush them with the back of a large metal spoon to release the juices.
4. Measure and reserve 3 cups.
5. Similarly wash,... - 38.7654
Combine the sugar and 2 cups water in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Add the raisins, lemon and orange slices and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add the blueberries and cook over low heat, stirring to prevent sticking, until the liquid sheets from a... - 23.7837
Peel the lemon with a sharp knife, then cut the peel in thin strips.
Soak the peel overnight in water, then simmer for about 30 minutes or until almost soft.
Add about 2 tablespoons lemon juice, the blueberries and sugar to the lemon peel.
Cook over low heat,... - 25.595
Spiced Blueberry Jam
1) In a large kettle, combine the blueberries, sugar, cinnamon and allspice together.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, stir constantly and boil for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the pectin and skim the mixture.
4) Ladle the 3 pints jam into hot, sterilized pint... - 34.009
Apple Blueberry Conserve
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy kettle.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves, then boil until thick.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 22.7754
Blueberry Currant Jam
Combine the blueberries and 1 cup water in a saucepan and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Combine the currants and 1 cup water in another saucepan and cook for 10 minutes.
Press through a sieve or food mill.
Combine the pulp from the blueberries and the... - 25.3319
Melon With Blueberry Glaze
Cut cantaloupe into four slices; then arrange in a double circle on a serving plate.
Place blueberries in the middle of the circle.
Melt blueberry preserves in a small bowl in the microwave or small saucepan.
Pour liquid preserves lightly over the melon and... - 23.0482
Ham Slice With Blueberry Sauce
Trim fat from edge of ham slice, if necessary. Place ham slice on rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan combine water and cornstarch; stir in apricot preserves, brown sugar, wine, and lemon... - 28.9739
Blueberry Oat Crumble
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together blueberry preserves, lemon juice, ground nutmeg and cornstarch.
3. Add fresh blueberries and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 46.953
Blueberry Jam Cake
Beat egg in a medium-sized mixing bowl until light lemon-colored and fluffy.
Beat in blueberry preserves.
Add cake mix and water alternately in small amounts, beating well after each addition.
Beat a total of 5 to 6 minutes.
Pour into a wax paper lined or... - 29.3287
Wild Blueberry Pudding
Combine ingredients in a bowl.
Beat until well blended, about 1 or 2 minutes.
Spoon into dessert glasses. - 21.8694
Strawberry Preserves Or Topping
Place strawberries in top of double boiler, and mash slightly.
Cook over boiling water until soft and juicy, crushing berries against sides of double boiler.
Add pectin and sugar replacement, blending thoroughly.
Cook until medium thick.
Remove from heat and... - 27.6749
Blueberry Melon Salad
Gradually blend preserves into cream cheese.
Stir in the milk, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Whip the cream just till soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
Cut melons in half and remove seeds.
Use a melon bailer to scoop out pulp.
Line melon... - 41.1892
Lightly grease 8 muffin-pan cups.
Divide dough evenly into 8 pieces.
On lightly floured surface, roll each piece of dough into a 3- 1/2-inch round.
In center of each round, place a heaping tea- spoonful of blueberry preserves.
(See diagram.) ' Moisten edge... - 30.8673
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Grease 10 x 6-inch (1 1/2-quart) or 8-inch square baking dish.
In large bowl, combine blueberries, cornstarch, lemon juice, lemon peel and raisins.
Spread mixture evenly in greased baking dish.
Dot with apricot preserves.
Lightly spoon... - 41.8157
Preserving Fruit: How To Make Jam
In this video Patti Moreno, the Garden Girl, shows you how to make a delicious Jelly or Jam from fruits around the homestead. Landscaping your home with edible plants has many benefits, including super sweet preserves to last the year. Enjoy! - 108.151
Breakfast Blueberry And Yogurt Parfait
With schools starting and mom’s being busy with no time to make a good breakfast, here is a quick and easy breakfast idea that is a delicious way to start the day! A layered blueberry breakfast parfait with angle food cake, blueberry sauce, Greek yoghurt... - 131.786
Gingered Fresh Blueberry Compote
Wash blueberries and place in a serving bowl.
Combine next 4 ingredients and pour over blueberries.
Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve in sherbet glasses or fruit dishes.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Makes 6 servings. - 33.31
Blueberry Coffee Bread
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf tin with butter and dust it well with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon onto a wax paper.
3. Dredge the blueberries with a little of this flour... - 45.2509
Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a muffin cup tray with the vegetable oil cooking spray.
3. Into a large bowl, Sift the all-purpose flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
4. Stir in the whole-wheat flour and brown sugar. Keep... - 43.036
Gingered Fresh Blueberry Compote
Wash the blueberries and place them in a serving bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the blue berries.
Chill one to two hours. - 26.63
Pb And J French Toast
Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches; cut each diagonally in half.
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
In large... - 48.7792
Blueberry Patch Muffins
1 Pick over blueberries; wash and spread on paper towels to drain, then shake gently to dry well. Set aside.
2 In a cup combine 1 tablespoon sugar and lemon rind .Keep aside.
3 In a medium size bowl,sift flour ,1/3 cup sugar,baking... - 44.4728
Blueberry Peach Sundaes
In small bowl, combine glaze and extract; set aside.
In 6 dessert dishes, spoon 1/3 cup yogurt.
Divide nectarines and blueberries among dishes.
Spoon 2 tablespoons glaze mixture over fruit and yogurt.
Garnish with mint, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 28.7308
Blueberry Jam Recipe With Vanilla Bean
1. Cut vanilla beans lengthwise and scrape off black seeds from inside.
2. In a large pan, drop blueberries, sugar, vanilla beans, vanilla seed, and lemon juice.
3. Place pan on medium high heat, mix and bring it to rapid boil.
4. Reduce heat,... - 109.393
Fresh Berry Gateau
1. Remove the frozen orange cakes from the foil pans and then lay them down on a serving plate to make a 8 by 12 inched rectangle.
2. Lay down the cut fruits on top of the cakes by starting with the a third of the blueberries right in... - 42.3847
1) In a pan, simmer the fresh rhubarb over a low heat, until tender.
2) In a large saucepan, combine the rhubarb, blueberries and sugar; mix thoroughly.
3) Bring to a boil over a high heat and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4) Remove from... - 35.1236
Betty's Blintzes (cheese)
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, cooking instructor and former caterer, prepares traditional cheese blintzes. - 119.802
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 38.286
Fresh Cream Pear Gateau
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) round cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add remaining... - 44.5271
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.0731
Mixed Berry Syrup
Heat all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan until margarine is melted and syrup is warm, stirring occasionally. - 23.4136
Berry And Apricot Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 48.0494
Mixed Berry Pot Pie
First, make the crust.
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in the butter and shortening with two knives or a pastry blender until the mixture is the size of peas.
Cut in the lemon zest and mix well.
Add the lemon juice a little at a time and toss... - 44.7295
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 36.9802
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 45.7884
Blueberry Preserve Recipes By Category