- » Blueberry Orange Cobbler
Blueberry Orange Cobbler Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry orange cobbler recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry orange cobbler recipes.
Blueberry Cinnamon Cobbler
1. In 1 1/2 quart casserole or bowl, mix sugar, orange juice, cornstarch, and salt; stir in blue berries. Cook at high (100% power) 6 to 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until blueberries pop and mixture thickens slightly.
2. In small bowl, mix broken... - 32.7911
Old Fashioned Blueberry Cobbler
1. Coat a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and set aside for 15 minutes to allow the juices to develop. Then stir gently to mix well, and transfer to the prepared dish.
2. Combine... - 32.7285
French Blueberry Cobbler
French blueberry cobbler is a fruity cobbler prepared with fresh blueberries. Flavored with orange rind and liquer with cinnamon and a liberal dash of vanilla, the french blueberry cobbler is baked to prepare. Sprinkled with sugar and served, it is best... - 38.8685
Blueberry Almond Cobbler
1. Mix pie filling and orange peel in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered in medium-high (70%) 4 minutes; stir. Mix baking mix, milk, sugar and margarine until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. Stir in almonds. Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls... - 26.4052
In a small saucepan stir together 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch, then add orange juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add blueberries; cook until berries are hot.
Stir together flours and baking powder.
Add milk and oil; stir until... - 50.402
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
2. Take a 9 X 12-inch baking dish and spray with PAM.
3. In a bowl, combine the berries sugar and cornstarch and orange zest by tossing them together.
4. Put the mixture in the baking dish.
5. In... - 48.5776
Quick Blueberry Cobbler
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix pie filling and orange peel in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Heat in oven 15 minutes while preparing topping.
Stir remaining ingredients to a soft dough.
Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto hot blueberry mixture.
Bake until topping is... - 31.49
Peach And Blueberry Cobbler
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large saucepan, add in the peaches, blueberries, orange juice, sugar, nutmeg and cornstarch. Bring the mixture to a boil before turning down the flame. Simmer till the mixture becomes thick.
3)... - 46.4096
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Use a nonstick 8-inch-square baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and orange juice in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook,... - 44.6636
Blueberry Or Cherry Cobbler
1. Combine pie filling, orange peel, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in a 1 1/2 -quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 6 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice.
2. In a 1 1/2 quart mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients... - 27.6832
Black And Blue Cobbler
1) Combine together the flour, baking powder, ¾ cup sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
2) Combine together the milk, eggs and oil and stir the mixture into the dry ingredients till they have moistened well.
3) Over the bottom of a greased 5-quart slow... - 45.0456
Berry Good Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture into a 6-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a small bowl; cut in butter with a... - 35.2195