- » Blueberry Oat Muffin
Blueberry Oat Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry oat muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry oat muffin recipes.
Blueberry Oat Muffins
Blueberry Oat Muffins is crispy delicious dish made from grain, sugar, milk, lemaon juice. - 47.5453
Blueberry Oat Muffins
These bluberry oat muffins recipe combine the lingering flavor of fresh bluberries with the chewiness of oats. Healthy and flavorful, these blueberry muffins are perfect as evening snacks or served with a lazy afternoon tea. - 39.6968
You May Also Like!
Lemon Oat Blueberry Muffins
lemon oat blueberry muffins are refreshingly flavorful muffins that reminds me springtime. The natural taste of fresh bluberries along with grated lemon zest, makes this muffin very special. Bake these up and enjoy the lovely smell that fills u the house as... - 43.0245
Blueberry Quick Oat Muffins
Do you love berry muffins as much as I do. Blueberyy muffins are one of the best muffins I have ever tasted and these quick oats blueberry muffins are unbelievely delicous and not to mention healthy. The berries, cream, oats and vanilla all come together to... - 50.1268
Blueberry Oat Streusel Muffins
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add first 3 ingredients; process 5 seconds or until mixture resembles fine meal.
Add margarine, and pulse 5 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Transfer to a small bowl, and stir in chopped almonds.
Set... - 43.7247
Blueberry Oats Muffin
Heat oven to 400°.
Spray bottoms of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 4/4 inches, with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper baking cups.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl; stir in milk and oil.
Mix in remaining ingredients except blueberries just until... - 35.7002
Oats 'n Wheat Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, combine rolled oats and buttermilk and mix it well.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Grease up 12 muffin cups or use paper baking cups.
5. Mix honey, oil and egg into rolled oats mixture by... - 46.0912
Blueberry-oat Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together into a large bowl.
Stir in oat bran, then blueberries.
Mix together soy milk, fruit juice concentrate, margarine and egg whites.
Combine the two mixtures and stir just enough to... - 34.7072
Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Spray 12 muffin tin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line them with paper liners.
3. If using fresh blueberries, wash, dry and pick them over.
4. In a small bowl stir together the buttermilk, honey, oil and egg whites.
5.... - 38.1322
Blueberry Orange Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the orange juice and egg... - 36.3232
Berry Oat Muffins
1. In a bowl with a mixer on high speed, beat 1/2 cup butter and the sugar until well blended. Beat in egg and yogurt.
2. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Stir in oats. Add raspberries and stir gently... - 30.2164
Aunt Kay's Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Place the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a small bowl.
Combine the rolled oats and orange juice in another small bowl and let stand for at least 10 minutes.
Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a large bowl.
Stir in the vegetable oil... - 46.0721
Blueberry Oat Muffin Recipes By Category
Blueberry Oat Muffin Dish: