- » Blueberry Nut Pie
Blueberry Nut Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry nut pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry nut pie recipes.
Blueberry Chocolate Pie
For all those who are fond of blueberries here is an interesting video to watch. The video shows a recipe for blueberry chocolate pie that needs no baking and is completely vegan. The pie here is made from fresh organic blueberries with an almond and date... - 116.386
You May Also Like!
Raw Blueberry Pie
Innovation at its best, this is what the recipe in the video is all about. Try this unusual no bake blueberry pie that is made using cashew crust. It's quick to prepare and will make you forget the original blueberry pie. - 82.1111
Blueberry Congealed Salad
1) In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 1 ½ cups of boiling water and add 1 ½ cups of cold water
2) Chill the mixture till it thickens
3) Into the blueberry filling, fold in the pineapple and the nuts
4) Pour the filling into the mould
5) Place in the... - 48.8376
Blueberry Dessert Pizza
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease 12 inch pizza pan or 13x9 inch pan.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons margarine at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumbs tor topping.
To remaining crumbs, blend in egg.
Press into prepared... - 41.9182
Blueberry Hazelnut Cheesecake
For the crust, put the hazelnuts in a large bowl.
Sift in the flour and salt, and stir to mix.
Beat the butter with the brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk.
Gradually fold in the nut mixture, in 3 batches.
Press the dough into... - 44.0168
Berry Nice Streusel
Spread filling in ungreased round glass baking dish, 8-inch size.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over filling.
Mix nuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small dish; sprinkle over cake mix.
Microwave butter on HIGH to melt, about 30 seconds.
Dribble over mixture in... - 41.1342
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Grease bottoms only of about 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches.
Beat egg; stir in milk, nuts, oil and honey.
Stir in remaining ingredients all at once just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
Fill muffin cups about... - 39.1105
Honey Yogurt Pie
1. Soften the gelatin in the water for 5 minutes. Heat the gelatin over low heat, stirring to dissolve. Cool.
2. Combine the honey, vanilla, and lemon rind in a bowl. Add the gelatin mixture slowly and then stir in the yogurt cheese until smooth. Stir in the... - 31.7233
Crunch N Cream Pie
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; mix in Corn Flakes, nuts and coconut.
2. Press 2/3 of the Corn Flakes mixture lightly in bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie pan. Fill evenly with ice cream; sprinkle with remaining Corn Flakes mixture, pressing... - 27.1288
Cherry Salad Dessert
Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Can also use blueberry pie filling. - 25.0533
Chocolate Brownie Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
For the crust.
Place the flour, butter, sugar, and chocolate into a food processor.
Cover and process with on-off pulses until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the milk and vanilla and process again in on-off pulses until... - 45.1484