- » Blueberry Muffin
Blueberry Muffin Recipes
Blueberry muffins are the quick sweet bread, baked in individual moulds. Blueberry muffin recipes are well-liked breakfast or tea time recipes due to the sweet taste and their small palm-sized shape. This soft and ... More »
Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or line it with baking cups.
2)In a bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, light brown sugar and unsalted butter. Set aside.
The... - 133.344
Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
Snacks like muffins can be cool to make in simple style using fruits. Check out the video showing how to make blueberry muffins with common cake ingredients and fresh blueberries in simple steps. Ideal for coffee or tea time or even to treat kids! - 129.734
Easy Brunch Blueberry Muffins
A real delight for muffin lovers! This video shows how to prepare the perfect blueberry muffins. It is simple to prepare with a rich taste of cinnamon, light, fluffy and full of berries. The glazed, crunch topping makes it a fine option for breakfast or just... - 128.402
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing delicious breakfast food to grab-n-go. Make these blueberry muffins the night before you head off to work or school. - 127.407
Easy Blueberry Muffins With Vanilla Icing
Muffins can be good enough as snacks over teatime or for breakfast. Chef Garry shows how to make blueberry muffins with fluffy vanilla icing in easy steps. Delicacy with a great icing! - 116.719
For a quick and tasty breakfast for the people on the go, baking a batch of muffins ahead of time will make for a filling treat. These impressive, decadent blueberry muffins treat takes just 30 minutes to make. Stream the video recipe to master the art of... - 114.651
Healthy Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.In a bowl mix flax seed, milk, banana, with an electric hand blender so that it has a smooth consistency and no chunks of banana is seen.
3.Let this mixture sit till the time the flax seed soaks all... - 109.503
Blueberry Muffin Cocktail
There is nothing queasy-peasy about this cocktail! That right, this Blueberry Muffin Cocktail awesome right in your face! You will love the Blueberry vodka action going in there. Cheers! Watch and learn, people! - 108.284
Banana Blueberry Muffins
These gluten free Banana Blueberry Muffins are a healthy and easy breakfast recipe. The batter is basic banana bread but with the addition of fresh blueberries. And with an extra boost of antioxidants, you won't feel guilty when you indulge in these. - 107.421
1. Preheat oven at 170-190 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift self rising flour.
3. Add caster sugar, and brown sugar to it. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the centre of the bowl, and add milk, egg, butter, and... - 103.176
Favorite Blueberry Muffins
A favourite muffin to be had for breakfast or tea is the blueberry muffin! Delectable and soft and filled with the plump blueberries. Watch Lisa do it! - 94.8804
Easy Blueberry Muffins
In this video, the chef is showing the basic process of making blueberry muffins. One can watch the video and enjoy it but making the dish would be rather difficult. Although the video is in Filipino, the exact ingredient measurements and baking temperature... - 93.0506
Delicious Lemon Blueberry Muffin
Someone has said "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade"…but now you can also make lemon and blueberry muffin also. Watch this video here to know the interesting recipe of lemon and blueberry muffins. - 90.7887
Cool Holiday Blueberry Muffins
Muffins have evolved as traditional snacks that have turned out to be good even today. Here is a recipe to make Blueberry Muffins in simple and easy steps using ripe and supple blueberries with common cookie making ingredients. Great stuff for holidays and... - 86.0592
Home Baked Blueberry Muffins
Few desserts are as yummy as a perfectly baked muffin, especially a scrumptious blueberry muffin. If you want to surprise your guests with a perfect blueberry muffin, watch this video and learn to make it at home in an easy and hasslefree way. This recipe is... - 75.8997
Country Style Blueberry Muffins
To make the topping: In a small bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Cut in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
To make the muffins: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick... - 48.0852
New England Blueberry Muffins
1. Lightly grease 12 cup muffin tray
2. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C )
3. In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients.
4. In a smaller bowl, combine remaining ingredients and beat or whisk until well blended.
5. Pour the... - 48.0539
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
In small bowl mix topping ingredients.
In medium bowl combine flours, brown sugar, baking powder, lemon peel and salt.
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 45 to 60... - 47.7835
Berry Best Blueberry Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Spray six large, 3" muffin cups with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon peel.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In a small... - 47.3797
Wild Rice Blueberry Muffins
Wild Rice Blueberry Muffins is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.6306
Blueberry Lover's Muffins
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt and set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S 40 + BRAN FLAKES cereal and milk.
3. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
4. Put in egg whites and oil... - 45.267
Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Blueberry Muffins! My favorite! This Blueberry Muffins recipe is simply brilliant. Breakfast at home is never complete without it, as the whole family is addicted to it! - 44.7933
Everybody's Favorite Blueberry Muffins
1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
3) Wash, drain and dry the blueberries on paper towels.
4) To make the Danish crumb topping, mix the 2 tablespoons flour and sugar with the softened butter... - 44.5406
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar on blue berries.
Into large mixing bowl sift flour, salt, baking powder, and remaining sugar.
Beat eggs well; add milk and shortening.
Add at once to dry ingredients.
Stir quickly and lightly until just mixed.
Mixture will be... - 44.5157
Oats 'n Wheat Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, combine rolled oats and buttermilk and mix it well.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Grease up 12 muffin cups or use paper baking cups.
5. Mix honey, oil and egg into rolled oats mixture by... - 44.297
Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
Make a well in center.
In another bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add milk and vanilla.
Pour into well.
Stir just enough to moisten.
Fold in blueberries.
Fill greased muffin cups... - 44.2363
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl stir together the yogurt, orange juice, butter, egg, vanilla and orange rind,... - 44.0914
Vanilla Flavored Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl put flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir thoroughly to make a smooth dry mixture.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) In another bowl whisk butter and sugar until creamy.
6) Add egg... - 43.9541
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2) In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, combine all liquids.
4) Add the liquid mixture all at once over the dry ingredients.
5) Stir the mixture to moisten the dry mixture... - 43.7357
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
At home everyone loves munching on light snacks and I always take the healthy option straight. Yes, this Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins is not just a delicious mid-day munch option, but is also a very healthy way of snacking. Give this Whole Wheat Blueberry... - 43.6549
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Inside 20 muffin cups (about 2 1/2 inches across at the top) spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter evenly with a pastry brush.
3. In a sieve or colander set under cold running water wash the... - 43.4365
Free Range Chicken With Blueberry Muffin Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Take a deep bowl, crumble the muffins. Melt butter in a skillet n medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions and stirring frequently, sauté for 15 minutes, till vegetables turn tender. Allow to cool. Add cooled... - 43.3938
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Muffins
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In large bowl combine dry ingredients.
3) In smaller bowl combine eggs, buttermilk and oil, beat well with whisk or fork.
4) Pour liquid mixture into dry mixture, mixing only until particles are... - 43.0942
Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon peel; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters and 1/3 cup melted margarine.
Stir into flour mixture just until moistened; gently stir in blueberries or cranberries.
Spoon batter into 12... - 42.6388
Plump Blueberry Muffins
1. Take a 2 ¾ inch muffin pan and grease it.
2. Preheat oven to 400° F.
3. Take a big mixing bowl, add flour, 1/3rd cup sugar, nutmeg, baking powder and salt and mix well.
4. Take a small bowl, add eggs, milk, lemon rind and butter and... - 42.6326
Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line the muffin cups with butter paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
4) In a larger bowl, combine buttermilk, 1/2 cup brown sugar,... - 42.5374
1) Preheat oven hot at 400Â°c.
2) Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or use paper inserts.
3) In a large bowl, add dry ingredients together.
4) In a small bowl mix egg, water, and margarine.
5) At the center of the dry ingredients make a... - 42.509
Old Fashioned Blueberry Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Line twelve 1/3 cup muffin cups with paper liners.
Combine first 4 ingredients in heavy small saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until butter melts.
Cool until mixture is warm to touch.
Beat in eggs.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and... - 41.9153
Gourmet Blueberry Muffins
1.Preheat the ove at 375 degrees.
2.In a bowl, put shortening and blend it.
3.Add sugar in the bowl and keep stirring until a foamy mixture is formed.
4.Put eggs in the bowl,one by one, and keep blending.
5.In a separate bowl, mix flour,... - 41.6492
Fresh Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat a 400°F/200°C/ Gas 6 oven.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or use paper cases.
3. A Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
4. In another bowl, whisk the eggs until blended. Add the melted butter, milk, vanilla and lemon rind and... - 41.4818
Blueberry Muffin Recipes By Category