- » Blueberry Marmalade
Blueberry Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry marmalade recipes.
Remove peel in quarters from orange and lemon.
Lay quarters flat and remove about half of white part.
With scissors, cut remaining peel into fine shreds.
Put in kettle; add water and soda.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Remove pulp from... - 42.9061
Wash berries, and crush.
Remove skins in quarters from orange and lemon.
Lay skins flat, and scrape off about 1/2 of white part.
Cut remaining rind into fine shreds.
Add water and soda to rind, and simmer, covered, 10 min., stirring occasionally.
Cut surface... - 39.2864
Peel the lemon with a sharp knife, then cut the peel in thin strips.
Soak the peel overnight in water, then simmer for about 30 minutes or until almost soft.
Add about 2 tablespoons lemon juice, the blueberries and sugar to the lemon peel.
Cook over low heat,... - 27.2864
You May Also Like!
Rinse blueberries and drain.
Combine muffin mix, egg, milk and orange rind.
Beat until well blended.
Fold in blueberries.
Fry on a greased griddle until the tops bubble.
Turn and brown the other side.
Makes 20 fine-textured 4-inch pancakes.
Serve with orange... - 30.1782
Fresh Fruit With Orange Mayonnaise
On a serving platter, arrange the oranges and apples.
Sprinkle with the blueberries and set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, marmalade and nutmeg. - 25.5002
Winter Fruit Delight
1. Peel and deseed grapefruit and reserve its juice.
2. Increase the quantity of juice by diluting it in water. Add water such that juice measures 1 cup.
3. Take a saucepan and add sugar, juice and marmalade to it and boil it. The mixture should... - 36.5892
Fresh Fruit Melon Compote
Blend grape juice, marmalade, and liqueur.
Remove top one fourth of watermelon, cutting a scalloped edge.
If necessary, cut a thin slice from bottom of watermelon so it will sit level.
Scoop out melon pulp with melon ball cutter, making melon... - 38.6676
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Dreamy Orange Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a small saucepan and melt margarine along with orange marmalade in it over low heat.
4) Stir in cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs.... - 48.4024