- » Blueberry Jam
Blueberry Jam Recipes
Blueberry jam is a sweet accompaniment made with blueberries. Blueberries, preferably the wild variety, are cooked with sugar, fruit pectin and water till they form a thick gelatinous mass. Jam maybe frozen or ... More »
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Jam
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt measure or 3-qt casserole mash the berries.
3) Add lemon juice, peel, and pectin.
4) Microwave at High 10 to 12 minutes, or until mixture boils fully fromthe center and on the edges.
5) Stir the... - 38.6855
Blueberry Raspberry Jam
1. Crush berries and measure, add water, if required, to make 4 cups
2. In a large saucepan, combine crushed berries and add sugar; mix well.
3. Heat to full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute with constant stirring.
4. Remove pan from... - 36.3509
Old Fashioned Blueberry Jam
In a large kettle, bring blueberries and water to a boil; mash and stir for 5 minutes.
Add sugar and honey; boil gently, uncovered, over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
To test for doneness: Remove from heat; spoon about 1 tablespoon of hot... - 33.1487
Whitesbog Blueberry Jam
In a 4- to 6-quart kettle mix apples and water; simmer, uncovered, till apples are soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
Mash, if necessary.
Stir in berries.
Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Stir in sugar.
Bring to a rolling boil; boil till jam sheets off a metal spoon, 5 to... - 33.0355
Rhubarb Blueberry Freezer Jam
Combine the rhubarb and 1 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Add the sugar and cook a few minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Add the pie filling and cook 6 to 8 minutes longer, stirring... - 32.0156
Freezer Blueberry Jam
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. In large bowl, with potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush enough blueberries to make 2 cups fruit. Stir in sugar and salt until thoroughly mixed; let stand 10 minutes,
3. In small bowl, mix fruit... - 31.5087
Blueberry Spice Jam
1) Rinse berries.
2) In a large sauce pan, add the berries with sugar and spices and allow to come to a boil.
3) Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
4) Take clean sterile jars; pour the mixture in them and then seal tightly, labeling with... - 31.3109
Perfect Blueberry Jam
Pour apple juice over blueberries in a bowl.
Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Drain the blueberry liquid into a saucepan; reserve the blueberries.
Add the jelling mix to the liquid; stir to dissolve.
Place saucepan... - 31.1315
Wildflower Inn Blueberry Jam
1. Place blueberries in a large saucepan, crush with a potato masher. Add sugar, juices, and salt, stir well to combine. Let mixture stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add... - 26.3381
Blueberry Rhubarb Jam
In a large saucepan, mix fruit and water.
Over moderate heat, cook uncovered 10-12 minutes.
Add sugar, mixing lightly.
Bring to a boil.
Let mixture boil uncovered 10 minutes or so. - 26.2824
Freezer Blueberry Jam
1. Mix blueberries, sugar and orange peel in bowl; let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Mix pectin and water in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 1 minute... - 25.0343
Blueberry Jam Recipes By Category