- » Blueberry Honey Jam
Blueberry Honey Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry honey jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry honey jam recipes.
Old Fashioned Blueberry Jam
In a large kettle, bring blueberries and water to a boil; mash and stir for 5 minutes.
Add sugar and honey; boil gently, uncovered, over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
To test for doneness: Remove from heat; spoon about 1 tablespoon of hot... - 33.1487
Blueberry Chia Jam
Make fresh berry jams using chia seeds to get the same jam texture without all the processed sugars and with all the benefits of chia seeds. This is a raw, vegetarian recipe for jam by Chef Joy Houston of The Delicious Revolution - 0
Blueberry Soy Cakes
1) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients to blend until smooth.
2) Add blueberries and combine with the mixture.
3) Use a hot and oiled griddle to cook the cakes on both sides.
4) Serve the cakes with blueberry jam or honey. - 36.413
Duck Breasts With Blueberry Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a frying pan, melt the butter and saute the onions until golden.
Add the honey and blueberry puree.
Reduce until it becomes jam-like, keep warm.
In another ovenproof skillet, heat the butter and cook the duck breasts,... - 46.8064
Blueberry Coffee Bread
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf tin with butter and dust it well with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon onto a wax paper.
3. Dredge the blueberries with a little of this flour... - 47.1388
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
To make the cupcakes: In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with butter.
Press a rounded teaspoon of mixture on bottom of each paper liner.
Whip cream cheese in a medium-size bowl.
Beat in... - 45.4937
Place the whole strawberries and 3 tablespoons of the honey in a food processor or an electric blender and puree about 30 seconds.
Transfer the mixture to a medi-um-size nonmetallic saucepan, add the jam, and boil over moderate heat, uncovered, for 3... - 34.76
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 45.8971