- » Blueberry Granola
Blueberry Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry granola recipes.
Wild Blueberry Granola French Toast
Take a look at this excellent video that shares an awesome and healthy breakfast recipe. The chef here prepares unique fluffy French toasts crusted with granola and topped with a blueberries cooked in maple syrup. Impress your family with this elegant... - 97.8271
Warm Apple And Blueberry Compote With Granola And Yogurt
1. Start by peeling and coring the apples and cutting them into eighths, also rinse the blueberries, discard any that are bad and pulling off and discarding stems
2. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add... - 42.9673
You May Also Like!
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 38.1154
Lemon Blueberry Pilaf
Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook 30 – 45 minutes. Or until desired consistency.
To learn more about Nature's Indulgence and where you can purchase their products, visit their website,... - 25.7169
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this... - 113.733
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 119.41
Coconut Granola With Dried Fruits And Nuts
Often kids ask for some crunchy munchy snack, why not give them granola. Granola is a very health snack. You can make it with some dried fruits too. Watch this video for the recipe and enjoy. - 99.9701
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)In a large mixing bowl, combine together, barley flakes, bran flakes, rolled oats, sesame seeds, grapenuts, oil and water.
3)Take an ungreased cake pan of size 13X9 inch and transfer contents of... - 46.2143
Old Fashioned Stovetop Granola
Why would you indulge in expensive granola bars when you can make easily it at home? Make a power packed breakfast at home with Camilla with a combination of assorted ingredients. A sweet way to start the day! - 94.5567
Granola Breakfast Bar
Granola is considered healthy with natural ingredients like seeds, nuts and grains. It takes the shape of the bar in this recipe. Along with nutrients if provides energy and feeling of fullness for a long time. - 0
Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits With Homemade Granola
If you are looking out for some healthy and delicious breakfast options, homemade granola with yogurt parfaits is a must try for you. Watch this video to know how you can make it… - 129.107
Blueberry Granola Recipes By Category