- » Blueberry Freeze
Blueberry Freeze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry freeze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry freeze recipes.
Fluffy Blueberry Delight
Freeze blueberries, until hard, in a single layer in pan.
Using metal blade with food processor, process fruit until snowy textured, stopping machine occasionally to scrape down sides with a rubber spatula.
Place fruit in large mixing bowl; add remaining... - 33.5727
Blueberry Pie Filling
Combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in blueberries; let stand until juice begins to flow, about 30 minutes.
Add lemon peel and lemon juice.
Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken.
Pour into can or freeze jars or plastic freezer boxes.
Seal;... - 32.799
Joyce's Blueberry Surprise
Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
Add drained pineapple and blueberry filling.
Refrigerate for about 3 hrs. and then add topping.
Topping: Mix sour cream and cream cheese together.
Add sugar and vanilla.
Spread on Jell-0 and sprinkle top with pecans. - 37.1716
Blueberry Ice Cream
Soften berries by cooking with water for 10-15 minutes; let cool.
Mash berries; add sugar, lemon juice & salt; mix in.
Stir in cream; then freeze. - 29.169
Homemade Indigo Granita
Homemade Indigo Granita - It looks fabulous and it is fabulous for your health too! This fancy sorbet is full of antioxidants. Watch and learn how to prepare this sorbet from this video. And as always, enjoy! - 114.43
Blueberry Marshmallow Dessert
Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press 2/3 of the crumb mixture into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 10 minutes in 350-degree oven.
Whip cream; stir in marshmallows.
Pour half the marsh-mallow mixture into crumb crust; spread pie filling over... - 32.3676
Wild Blueberry Glazed Pie
Bring 1 c wild blueberries and water to a boil.
Cook gently for 4 min.
Add butter, then add sugar, cornstarch and salt to hot blueberry mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook slowly until thick and clear.
Remove from heat, and add 1 tsp. lemon juice.
Pour over... - 38.2791
1. Into a pan containing sugar add 200g of the softer blueberries and 175ml water.
2. Let it heat slowly to allow the sugar to dissolve and let it simmer for 7-8 minutes.
3. To the remaining 25 ml water mix in the cornflour and stir into the... - 47.7501
Ice Cream Towers
1. Make and bake 12 muffins from blueberry-muffin mix as package label directs; cool.
2. With paring knife, scoop center from 8 muffins to within 1/4 inch of edge. Using number 20 ice-cream scoop, place one ball of ice cream in each of 8 muffins;... - 20.6835
1. In a mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
2. Add berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining sugar, corn syrup and lemon juice; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and... - 38.8548
Blueberry Raspberry Jam
1. Crush berries and measure, add water, if required, to make 4 cups
2. In a large saucepan, combine crushed berries and add sugar; mix well.
3. Heat to full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute with constant stirring.
4. Remove pan from... - 36.3509
Quick Blueberry Muffins
Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, beat the egg, add the milk and the melted butter.
Pour over the dry ingredients, stir just enough to moisten the whole.
Stir in the blueberries.
Spoon into microwave-safe muffin pan... - 42.2157
Peach And Blueberry Crisp
Preheat oven to 350 degrees if not using microwave.
In a 2-quart baking dish or microwave-safe dish combine peaches and blueberries.
In a small bowl combine 1/3 cup brown sugar, flour and 2 teaspoons cinnamon; mix well.
Add to peaches and blueberries; toss to... - 40.2102
Barbecued Peach Blueberry And Pecan Streusel
What can be more exotic way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon with a bowl of barbecued peach and blueberry streusel? Being a fruity-dessert lover you must not miss this opportunity. So, here is the recipe to learn and prepare this fabulous dish at your own oven. - 126.741
Blueberry And Pineapple Conserve
Combine blueberries, pineapple, raisins, lemon juice, corn syrup and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine the pectin and water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 1 minute, stirring... - 37.2629
Cook blueberries in water for 15 minutes to extract all juice.
Add sugar and lemon juice to blueberry liquid.
Return to heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Divide mixture between 2 ice trays and put into freezer.
In 1 hour, stir... - 40.3696
Blueberry Ice Milk
1) In a pot, add blueberries and honey and allow to boil while stirring the mix.
2) Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Add mix in a blender, puree and strain.
4) Mix in skim milk and vanilla.
5) Add the mixture in an ice cream maker... - 34.7292
In saucepan combine sugar and gelatin; stir in 1 cup of the water.
Heat and stir over medium heat till sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Remove from heat; add remaining water; berries, and lemon juice.
Freeze in 3-cup refrigerator tray till firm.
Break into chunks;... - 29.8558
In a large bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
In another bowl, beat eggs to blend with buttermilk and oil.
Add to the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten.
Add... - 41.9112
Blueberry Mountain Dessert
Remove 54 cup (125 mL) of the blueberries from the package.
Puree remaining blueberries, aspartame sweetener, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
Pour the pureed blueberries into a heavy saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until... - 36.8618
Blueberry Blender Ice Cream
Pour the jelly powder into a blender.
Add boiling water.
Cover and blend on high speed until jelly crystals completely dissolve.
Add sugar and blue berries.
Cover and blend.
Pour the mixture onto a flat pan and chill in the freezer until thick.
Whip cream... - 34.4327
Blueberry Cinnamon Cobbler
Following directions on turnover pastry box, make 2 turnovers.
Wrap and freeze for another day.
Store icing in the refrigerator.
Pour pie filling into 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Stir in remaining turnover filling and lemon juice.
Heat for 10 minutes at 400Â°... - 33.2114
Raw Blueberry Dessert
For all the blueberry lovers here is an irresistible treat. This recipe combines the goodness of fresh blueberries and avocados into a nutritious dessert. Watch this step by step video now and treat your family to this divine dish. - 66.1367
Lemon Blueberry Dessert
How to Microwave Lemon-Blueberry Dessert Blend egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 5 minutes, or until thick, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Line two 9-in round cake dishes with... - 41.029
Freezer Blueberry Jam
1. Mix blueberries, sugar and orange peel in bowl; let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Mix pectin and water in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 1 minute... - 25.0343
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
In small bowl mix topping ingredients.
In medium bowl combine flours, brown sugar, baking powder, lemon peel and salt.
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 45 to 60... - 46.4316
How To Make The Best Blueberry Pie - Perfect Lattice On Top
This is a complete tutorial to learn step by step how to make the best blueberry pie in the world. Learn all the tricks to achieve a flaky and flavorful crust with perfect lattice that doesn't melt when baked . Learn how to thicken the filling so it doesn't... - 0
Blueberry Ripple Ice Cream
Process vanilla ice cream in churn freezer until thick and smooth.
Remove from container and place in bowl.
Fold BLUEBERRY SAUCE into ice cream just enough to produce mar-bleized swirl effect.
Pack in covered container and place in deep freeze several hours... - 22.8393
1. Place banana chunks in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Seal and freeze at least 4 hours.
2. Process frozen banana, frozen blueberries, and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. - 29.4767
Healthy Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Kick start your day with an ultra-easy breakfast drink, sumptuous enough to appease your taste buds and filling enough to get you going throughout the day. Betty whomps up a glass of fruity goodness by combining blueberries and bananas. A good, quick and easy... - 90.4949
Blueberry Ice Cream
1) In a double boiler, scald cream and then blend flour in water and stir in the cream.
2) Whip egg yolks with sugar and then blend in the cream along with the extract.
3) Cook for a few minutes until thick ensuring to stir constantly.
4) Remove from... - 39.5086
In saucepan combine sugar and gelatin; stir in / cup of the water.
Heat and stir over medium heat till sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Remove from heat; add remaining water, berries, and lemon juice.
Freeze in 3-cup refrigerator tray till firm.
Break into chunks;... - 32.5806
Easy No Cook Blueberry Jam
Have ready five or six small jelly glasses, about 8-ounce; sterilized, or freezer containers.
Remove stems from berries; discard willed ones; rinse well.
Mash with large spoon or potato masher.
Mix berries and sugar thoroughly.
Mix lemon juice with... - 34.8355
Blueberry Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Grease 2 layer pans, 9X 1 1/2 inches, or 2 baking pans, 9X9x2 inches.
Mix all ingredients except blueberries, Topping and Confectioners' Glaze until moistened; beat vigorously 1/2 minute.
Carefully stir in blue berries.
Spread half the... - 40.9105
Freezer Blueberry Jam
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. In large bowl, with potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush enough blueberries to make 2 cups fruit. Stir in sugar and salt until thoroughly mixed; let stand 10 minutes,
3. In small bowl, mix fruit... - 31.5087
Red Wine-and-blueberry Granita
Red Wine-And-Blueberry Granita is the favorite among my peers and I am sure yours will love too. This yummy Red Wine-And-Blueberry Granita requires just a handful of ingredients and will not take much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the... - 29.1041
Best Ever Blueberry Puffs
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit
2 Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
3 In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour; whisk to blend.
4 Into a medium-size saucepan, put water... - 45.4183
Episode 129 - Blueberry Martini Dessert Cocktail
Here is the dessert I donated to the Under the Sea Prom to Benefit the Red Cross that took place on April 26, 2013! On behalf of myself and the planning committee, thank you to all those who attended, supported, and donated to the event!! I hope you enjoyed... - 0
Blueberry Yogurt Sherbet
1. Combine the blueberries, water, sugar, lemon peel and juice in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Cook the mixture until the blueberries are tender, for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool the mixture.
2. Press the blueberry... - 33.8721
Blueberry Meringue Ice Cream
In a food processor or blender, blend together the blueberries, icing sugar, and creme fraiche, until just amalgamated.
Stir the crushed meringue through the mixture, then transfer it to a freezer-proof container.
Freeze for 2-3 hours, until almost frozen but... - 21.6731
Blueberry Buttermilk Sherbet
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add blueberries, and process until smooth.
Transfer to a wire-mesh strainer; press with back of spoon against the sides of the strainer to squeeze out juice.
Discard pulp in strainer.
Combine blueberry juice,... - 33.7402
Blueberry Tofu Cream
Puree blueberries in a blender.
Transfer to a heavy saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until blueberries are reduced to about 1/2 cup (125 mL).
Stir in lemon juice and cool to room temperature, In a small saucepan, sprinkle... - 44.6922
Freezer Blueberry Pie Filling
1. In large bowl, mix sugar, tapioca, and salt. Add berries and lemon juice; toss to mix.
2. Line two 9-inch pie plates with heavy-duty foil, extending it 6 inches beyond rims. Spoon half of blueberry mixture into each pie plate; dot each with 1 tablespoon... - 31.3173
Aunt Kay's Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Place the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a small bowl.
Combine the rolled oats and orange juice in another small bowl and let stand for at least 10 minutes.
Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a large bowl.
Stir in the vegetable oil... - 46.0721
Blueberry Champagne Sorbet
1. Combine sugar, champagne and water in a large saucepan over moderate heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Blend or process blueberries with lemon juice until smooth. Add syrup (a), mix well; cool to room temperature.
3. Pour... - 32.5963
Sugar Free Low Carb Blueberry Ice Cream
Have you forsaken ice cream in lieu of your very strict low carb diet? Then stop punishing yourself and watch this video by LowCarb360. This is a recipe for healthy, low carb blueberry ice cream that is delicious and will not leave you remorseful! - 95.1956
Think scones are too difficult to be baked at home? Well, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect scone at home, without any hassles. Watch to know more! - 113.873
Blueberry Ice Cream
In a large saucepan combine the blueberries, the sugar, the zest, and 1/4 cup water, boil the mixture, covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, and simmer it, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Discard the zest and puree the mixture in batches in a blender or... - 35.7588
Frozen Blueberry Souffle
In a blender, puree blueberries.
Add sugar and orange juice to the blender and mix well.
In a small pot, bring berry puree to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until mixture is reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
While puree is cooking, whip the cream until stiff; chill in... - 41.8615
Frozen Blueberry Banana Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted, diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Add boiling water and blend at... - 35.6743
Blueberry Buttermilk Ice Cream
1. Place blueberries, buttermilk, sugar, and orange juice in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
2. Pour into a square freezer-safe pan.
3. Freeze for 2 hours and 30 minutes, stirring frequently to equally distribute the ice crystals.
Allow to... - 26.5806
Blueberry Topped Cheesecake
1) Grease an 8-inch pie pan generously with butter.
2) Cover with half graham-cracker crumbs in box of mix.
3) Reserve remaining crumbs for use later.
4) Follow instruction to prepare filling using nonfat milk.
5) Spoon carefully onto crumbs in pan.... - 30.321
Lemon & Blueberry Mason Jar Cakes
For the Cake:
In a large zipper top bag add 1 box of angel food cake mix and one box lemon cake mix, mix well. To each jar add 6 tablespoons of angel lemon cake mix, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water and lemon zest. Stir to mix, drop in ½ the... - 33.2283
Easy Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread
Banana bread is great for brunches, school lunches, tea parties or snacking anytime! They are also a great way for you to use those over-ripe bananas that no one will eat. In fact, the riper the banana the better and sweeter your bread will be. If you have... - 139.36
Peach Blueberry Muffins Vegan Style
These muffins are so wholesome and tasty your morning coffee will never be the same. This recipe is very adaptable – feel free to use any combination of fruit and nuts. You can use white or whole grain flour, or a combination of both. I like to use whole... - 131.579
Chicken Blueberry Salad
1) Into a cold water dissolve the gelatin
2) Add the gelatin and stir well to dissolve the crystals
3) Blend together the soup, salt, chicken, celery and blueberries
4) Tip in the gelatin to the mixed salad
5) Pour into a 1 1/2 quart mould and place... - 41.2099
Crunch N Cream Pie
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; mix in Corn Flakes, nuts and coconut.
2. Press 2/3 of the Corn Flakes mixture lightly in bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie pan. Fill evenly with ice cream; sprinkle with remaining Corn Flakes mixture, pressing... - 26.9146
Frost the entire cheesecake with whipped topping or cream.
Spread blueberry pie filling on one fourth of the cake for the blue background for stars.
Arrange strawberries or cherry pie filling in stripes across rest of cake.
Using a pastry bag, pipe whipped... - 26.9906
Honeydew Luncheon Salad
Several hours ahead:
1. Cut a slice from top of each melon; set aside; scoop out all seeds.
2. Place a generous spoonful of cottage cheese in each melon. Top with 2 or 3 strawberries, then more cheese, then a few blueberries; repeat until filled.
3. Replace... - 30.4681
Black Currant Sorbet
1) Through a handmill or sieve, pass the blackcurrants to make puree, reserving a few.
1) Measure the puree in order to get about 2 1/2 cups.
2) Top the puree with blackcurrant cordial or liqueur and/or water if necessary to reach the... - 32.0703
Betty's Honeydew Sorbet
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cool, Refreshing Honeydew Sorbet. This is prepared and frozen in a pan in the freezer and is scooped to make a beautiful dessert in a sherbet glass. - 0
Fourth Of July Dessert - Red, White And Blue Pops
1. Wash and remove the greens from strawberry. Chop them finely.
2. Rinse blueberries, chop, and set them aside.
3. For base, in a bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemonade concentrate, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
4. Divide the yogurt... - 101.527
Mochi Ice Cream
1. Scoop out the mango gelato balls into the aluminum foil cups and put them in the freezer until they are ready to be used.
2. Place the mango jam over the strainer and press with a wooden spatula. Continue scraping the jam in order to remove any... - 89.3423
Creamy 4th Of July Trifle
No 4th of July party is complete without a red, white and blue Trifle. Here the chef has presented a beautiful strawberry and blueberry dessert with rich cream filling, which is not only easy to make but also extremely beautiful. Four simple ingredients are... - 131.439
Summer Fruit Pops
Place the strawberries and 1 tablespoon of the orange syrup in a blender and process until smooth.
Evenly divide among 8 paper cups.
Evenly divide the 2/4 cups yogurt among the cups, spooning it over the strawberries.
Place the blueberries, the remaining 1... - 33.4314
Lemonade Fruit Popsicles
The Summer heat can be exhausting. Chill out with this easy, fun and healthy recipe that your kids will love! - 115.46
Berry Ice Cream
Cook cornstarch, evaporated milk and sugar over medium heat until thickened.
Soften gelatin in water, heating over low heat to dissolve.
Place cooked custard, gelatin, berries and dry milk in a food processor or blender and mix until well blended.
Place... - 41.1433
Camper's Cherry Pretzel Delight
Put pretzels in plastic bag and let the kids pound them with a "pet rock." Mix pretzel crumbs, sugar and butter.
Put into 9" square dish.
Whip Dream Whip according to package directions.
Add the cream cheese and sugar.
Whip until well blended.
Spread in pan... - 34.6663
1. Into a large pie tin, pat the graham cracker crust
2. In a bowl, cream confectioner's sugar, cream cheese and vanilla; fold whipped cream into it
3. Place this mixture on top of the cracker crust and refrigerate for several hours
4. Top... - 37.4811
Frozen Yogurt Parfait
1. In a mixing bowl, combine yoghurt, honey and lemon zest. Squeezed lemon in it too.
2. Put it in the fridge.
3. To put the parfait together – put granola in a glass, followed by some blue berries and black berries, add frozen yoghurt and... - 119.09
Frosted Fruit Mold
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Beat till smooth.
Fold in pineapple, blueberries, peaches, and marshmallows.
Whip cream; add coloring to tint a delicate green.
Fold cream into fruit mixture.
Turn into 5-cup... - 36.7885
Cook soybeans by preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Combine wheat berries and hulled oats in pressure cooker with 1 1/2 cups water.
Cook for 7 minutes, then remove cooker from heat and allow pressure to drop of its own accord.
Drain and... - 42.2877
Scrumptious Strawberry Yogurt Bars
Yogurt squares are quite simple and easy to make. You can add some coconut to give a wonderful flavor. Just check out the recipe. - 111.672
Refreshing Raw Berry Popsicles
Annmarie is making some pretty special raw food popsicles with berries and coconut (and she even added a secret ingredient that all parents will approve of!). - 0
Fourth Of July Sweet Treats- Adults Only Iced Lollies
BBQ, Family & Friends. That's what the 4th of July means to me; celebrating this great country with our nearest and dearest! Oh yes and naturally there's big time food involved!!
To get everyone in the mood I thought I'd share two sweet treats that just... - 0
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 65.1252
2 Kinds Of Black Bean Ice-cream
Hi Everyone! Today I will make 2 different flavors of black bean ice-cream using chocolate syrup and Sempio’s drinking vinegar. At first, I was going to make a simple black bean drink like soy milk by grinding cooked black beans and adding milk or water to... - 0
Blue Cheese Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 9 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, sautÃ©... - 45.4518
1. In a large saucepan, mix together rhubarb, blueberries and sugar; bring to full rolling boil and boil over high heat for 1 minute with constant stirring.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in pectin; skim.
3. Into hot sterilized jars,... - 35.7081
Minted Three Berry See
1. In a food processor mix together all ingredients except blueberries and mint sprigs process using on-off motion, until mixture is chunky but do not puree.
2. Transfer to 8-x 8 x 2-inch nonstick pan; stir in blueberries.
3. Cover with plastic wrap... - 35.7612
Berry Ice Cream Salad
Soften ice cream; quickly blend in mayonnaise.
Add fruit; mix.
Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. - 24.9039
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this... - 113.733
Freeze portions of Camembert cheese 1 hour.
Dip each cheese portion in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs; repeat and dip again in egg and bread crumbs.
Put on a serving plate and chill until needed.
To make Blueberry Sauce, blend cornstarch with water in a... - 40.0621
Creamy Puddings With Mixed Berry Compote
1. Set the freezer to rapid freeze. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the ricotta cheese and half the sugar.
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool,... - 36.7692
Banana Ice Cream
This banana ice cream recipe is a banana and lemon flavored ice cream made with milk, eggs and cream. A dual flavored ice cream, the banana ice cream is prepared with a custard base and is frozen to prepare. Delicious with a hint of tang to it, the banana ice... - 45.2357
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15... - 110.513
Berries And Cream Cake
1. With a serrated knife, cut a 2-inch-deep channel in the top of the angel food cake, leaving 3/8 inch of cake intact on either side of the channel. Spoon the ice cream evenly into the hollowed-out channel. Wrap the cake tightly with aluminum foil or plastic... - 25.062
Fruity Yogurt Ice
Place undrained raspberries, peaches, blueberries, or apricot halves in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Blend or process till smooth.
If using raspberries, strain them to remove seeds.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together blended fruit, yogurt,... - 28.5596
Crepes Surprises Au Chartreuse
Fill the center of each crepe with approximately 1/4 cup ice cream; roll, wrap in cellophane, and freeze until hard. - 22.4007
Thrive Brownie Bites
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the brownie mixture with water. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Take an aluminum-lined 8 x 8 pan, pour the batter and bake it at 350 degrees F for 22 – 25 minutes.
4.... - 0
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla infuse into the milk for 20... - 46.3701
Berry Sherbet is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Berry Sherbet; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 25.1466
Frosted Berries is an easy to make recipe. Frosted Berries tastes simple. Frosted Berries should be tried by berries lovers. - 36.1396