- » Blueberry Curd
Blueberry Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry curd recipes.
Blueberry Tofu Cream
Puree blueberries in a blender.
Transfer to a heavy saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until blueberries are reduced to about 1/2 cup (125 mL).
Stir in lemon juice and cool to room temperature, In a small saucepan, sprinkle... - 44.6922
Lemon Blueberry Trifle
1. Reserve 2 cups of the dessert topping. Remove lid from lemon curd and microwave the jar for about 1 minute to soften; stir.This makes it easier to spread.
2. In a 2-quart glass bowl, layer lemon curd, remaining dessert topping, muffin chunks, blueberry pie... - 27.2291
Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu
This Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu tastes incredible ! A terrific combination of lemon Curd and blueberry sauce this dessert is truly mind-blowing ! Try this Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu and let me know if you like it ! - 49.5185
Blueberry Lemon Parfaits
1. Make the compote: In a medium saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and water and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the berries start to release their juices, about 3 minutes. Transfer the compote to a bowl... - 31.8925
Lemon And Blueberry Trifle
This Trifle has burst of citrus, the cool smoothness of blueberries and cream, all layered with lightly crisp Ladyfinger biscuits. - 110.726
Minted Cottage Cheese Salad With Fruit
Mix cottage cheese and mint.
Divide lettuce leaves among 4 salad plates.
Spoon cheese mixture onto each.
Arrange fruit on top; sprinkle with nuts.
Serve with Ginger-Honey Dressing. - 33.9184
Fruit And Cheese Salad With Orange Dressing
Fruit and cheese salad with orange dressing is a lovely salad. Perfect for the summer, this fruit and cheese salad is made with cottage cheese and mixed fruits. Spiced with a hint of curry powder, it is dressed with orange juice. - 40.248
Blend sour cream and cottage cheese; add eggs and dry ingredients.
Beat with electric mixer until mixed well.
Drop batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto hot greased griddle; bake until bubbles break on surface.
Turn; bake until browned.
Spread pancakes with butter;... - 39.6743
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Add sour cream, cottage cheese, and beaten eggs; fold only till flour is barely moistened.
Bake on a hot, lightly greased griddle or in skillet.
Turn cakes when bubbles on surface break.
Stack pancakes and serve with warm... - 29.0018
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; fold just till moistened.
Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle.
Serve with Blueberry Sauce.
Makes 16 cakes. - 30.8312
Lemon Cheesecake Tartlets
1. Beat the lemon curd into the soft cheese until smooth. Pour 1 tsp summer fruit sauce into each tartlet case, then top with a spoonful of the curd mixture (set aside the remainder).
2. Carefully mix the berries together, then pile onto the tarts. Stir the... - 35.9834
Fruited Parfait Salad
The fruited parfait salad is a mixed fruit and cottage cheese salad. Prepared with added sour cream to taste, the fruited parfait salad has melon balls in it and is chilled to serve. - 30.554
Pennsylvania Fruit Salad
1. In medium bowl combine cottage cheese with walnuts. Line a serving platter with lettuce; mound cottage cheese mixture in center; then top with apple butter.
2. Surround cottage cheese alternately with fruits. (For our salad, we chose peaches and bananas,... - 23.7906
1. Preheat oven to 300°. Line 12 muffin-pan cups (2 1/2 inches) with paper liners. Place one cookie in each cup.
2. In food processor, process cottage cheese until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Remove cottage cheese to large bowl. In food processor,... - 34.1743
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 38.2153