- » Blueberry Cupcake
Blueberry Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry cupcake recipes.
Blueberry cupcakes are a easy to make anytime great snack. Just mix it, pour it, bake it and you have in no time a freshly baked batch of cupcakes right in your kitchen - 50.7971
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Beat flour mixture into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Fold in blueberries by hand.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20... - 37.2662
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F. Use 12 muffin cups with nonstick finish or line muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, the water and salt in large bowl until foamy and light in color.... - 32.9373
You May Also Like!
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Blueberry Streusel Muffins has a grand taste. Blueberry Streusel Muffins gets its lovely taste from flour mixed with eggs and milk, flavored with vanilla extract and cinnamon. Blueberry Streusel Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 41.6996
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Line two 12-cup muffin pans with foil baking cups.
Put one cookie into each cup.
In large mixer bowl, cream cheese and sugar at MEDIUM-LOW.
Add remaining ingredients, except pie filling and mix at LOW then at... - 39.0599
Easy Blueberry Muffins With Vanilla Icing
Muffins can be good enough as snacks over teatime or for breakfast. Chef Garry shows how to make blueberry muffins with fluffy vanilla icing in easy steps. Delicacy with a great icing! - 115.153
Blue Corn-blueberry Muffins
Stir dry ingredients together.
Combine liquid ingredients.
Mix liquid and dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
Gently stir in blueberries.
Fill oiled muffin tins 2/3 full.
Bake in preheated oven at 400°F (205°C) for 20 minutes or until done. - 33.1654
Red Velvet Cupcakes
If you're planning a party, then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the perfect recipe to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. Your friends and family will really relish it. - 118.256
Drain the blueberries, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
Stir in reserved blueberry juice and lemon juice, blend well.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring... - 31.1212
Episode 142 - Blueberry Muffins
I'm getting back into groove of blogging and recording episodes with this great and very simple blueberry muffin recipe. - 0
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Muffins
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In large bowl combine dry ingredients.
3) In smaller bowl combine eggs, buttermilk and oil, beat well with whisk or fork.
4) Pour liquid mixture into dry mixture, mixing only until particles are... - 45.4492
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a... - 43.2981
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, and baking powder.
In a small bowl, mix the milk, maple syrup, oil, and egg.
Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
Fold in the blueberries.
Line six muffin cups or 6-ounce custard cups with... - 40.6303
Blueberry Cupcake Recipes By Category