- » Blueberry Crunch
Blueberry Crunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry crunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry crunch recipes.
Blueberry Crunch Delight
If you want a holiday recipe which no bake, then this is bang on. A blueberry delight with a crispy crust and soft filling and a nice tart topping! See the video for more on this recipe. - 100.608
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) Whip eggs and mix well all the ingredients except fruit to it all at once.
3) Take a 13 x 9 inch pyrex baking dish, cover the bottom of it with drained fruit and add sugar, if needed.
4) Pour spoonfuls... - 46.4171
Blueberry And Apple Crunch
1. Combine blueberries, apples and lemon rind and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
2. Mix together butter, sugar and cornflakes and spread over apple mixture in dish. Sprinkle sesame seeds over.
3. Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 20 minutes or until golden... - 34.4693
Yogurt Crunch Parfaits
1) Into 4 6-ounce parfait glasses, spoon 3 tablespoons fresh blueberries.
2) With 1/2 carton lemon yogurt, top the berries.
3) Over the yogurt in each glass, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of granola.
4) Serve the parfaits right away. Makes a good... - 31.7571
Blueberry Crunch Parfaits
In small bowl, combine glaze and blueberries.
In 4 parfait glasses, layer half of the yogurt, half of the blueberry mixture and half of the granola.
Garnish with kiwi slices and lemon peel, if desired. - 27.9796
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the flour, oats, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. With two knives or a pastry blender, work the butter into the dry ingredients until pieces are uniform and quite small.
3. If apple filling is being used, mix... - 38.0994
Crunch N Cream Pie
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; mix in Corn Flakes, nuts and coconut.
2. Press 2/3 of the Corn Flakes mixture lightly in bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie pan. Fill evenly with ice cream; sprinkle with remaining Corn Flakes mixture, pressing... - 26.9146
Country Crunch Pancakes
In a mixing bowl, combine flours, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Combine buttermilk, eggs and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
Fold in blueberries if desired.
Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle about 1... - 33.6799
Cherry Cream Crunch
Base: In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix at low speed until crumbly.
Stir in coconut, walnuts and oats.
Press 2 1/2 cups base into bottom of ungreased 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) baking dish or 13 x 9-inch pan; reserve remaining base for... - 40.9579
Cape Cod Blueberry Pie
Every summer Anne Blomstrom’s city-dwelling family made the trek from Chicago to visit her mother, Alethia, on Cape Cod. Thoughts of winter instantly melted away at the sight of the shingled white house trimmed with green shutters. For a few weeks in June... - 45.211
Run out of ideas on packing your little one's lunch box? Well mom, Alex and Sophie give you’re a run down of what they'd like to carry to school! See this video for more! - 100.149
Mixed Berry Cobbler
Fine end to a summer meal. That's what a cobbler with mixed berries do. This is a video of an amazingly easy cobbler. The variety of berries and the right amount of each gives a refined and yummy cobbler. Enjoy a warm summer afternoon with this great dessert. - 109.992
Black Walnut Fruit Crisp
With holiday season right around the corner it is always a good idea to keep some quick dessert recipes handy. Take a look at this Black Walnut Fruit Crisp recipe where the chef combines rich taste and robust crunch tops a bounty of vibrant, sweet-tangy... - 122.987
Smoothie For The Crew [gc Ep15]
Early one morning before directing a fitness video for Paul Katami, Sean, with the help of Adam, took time to make his crew a tasty and healthy smoothie. Frozen berries, Greek yogurt, banana, peanuts (for a protein crunch), fresh juice and spinach, blended... - 0
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 32.7334