- » Blueberry Cheesecake
Blueberry Cheesecake Recipes
Blueberry Cheesecake, a wonderful dessert food, is made from cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, eggs, flour, lemon juice, vanilla extract, butter, and sour cream with a thin crust below. The Blueberry Cheesecake is ... More »
Blueberry And Hazelnut Cheesecake
Those who are fond of eating cheesecakes will surely relish this one. The blueberry gives an added taste to the cheesecake. The chef makes the recipe easy to follow by her useful tips. Your family and guests will enjoy it. - 126.821
Cooking With Shelley West, Blueberry Lavender Cheesecake
Tiered Blueberry Lavender Cheesecake is a fancy gourmet style dessert. Surprisingly, this nice dessert can be prepared in no time. This dessert will charm all your guests for sure. Watch and learn, folks! Bon Appétit! - 104.914
Blueberry Cheesecake Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Combine cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup sugar and blend in butter.
3) Take a buttered spring form pan and press this mixture evenly over the bottom and sides.
4) Chill thoroughly to prepare the crust.
5) In... - 50.5115
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Let the baked pastry shell remain in the tin.
In a mixing bowl, add the cheese and beat with wire whisk or electric beater until smooth.
3. Add remaining filling ingredients to the cheese and beat... - 48.7777
Blueberry Decorated Cheesecake
Have filling ingredients at room temperature.
Make Crumb Crust and press firmly on bottom and sides of buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Force cheese through food mill or sieve.
Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar; then add flour and salt.
Add egg yolks, one at a... - 48.1606
1. Into a pan containing sugar add 200g of the softer blueberries and 175ml water.
2. Let it heat slowly to allow the sugar to dissolve and let it simmer for 7-8 minutes.
3. To the remaining 25 ml water mix in the cornflour and stir into the... - 47.7501
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This blueberry cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 47.3331
Blueberry Glazed Cheesecake
Combine the graham wafer crumbs, sugar and melted butter and mix well.
Press the mixture into the bottom of an 11 or 12" (28 or 30 cm) springform pan.
In a small saucepan combine the gelatin, 3/4 c. (175 mL) sugar and salt.
Beat together the egg... - 46.5632
Orange Blueberry Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Yogurt Cheese; set aside.
Spray a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle crushed gingersnaps evenly over bottom of pan.
Blend cream cheese and sugar in food processor until light and fluffy.
Add Yogurt Cheese... - 45.4664
No Bake Lime And Blueberry Cheesecake
To make the base, melt the butter and syrup in a saucepan.
Stir the biscuit crumbs into the butter mixture, mix well and press into the base of an 18 cm (7 inch) loose-bottomed, fluted flan tin.
Put in the refrigerator to chill.
Beat the mascarpone in a bowl... - 45.4097
Deluxe Blueberry Cheesecake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
Press into a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until light.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 45.305
1) In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar.
2) Pack the mixture tightly into the base of a 9 X 13" serving dish.
3) Refrigerate for at least 1 hour till the cheesecake crust is set.
4) In a bowl, mix... - 45.2353
Blueberry Ginger Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat bottom of a 10-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
Combine 3/4 cup sugar and cream cheese in a food processor; process until smooth.
Add sour cream and liqueur, if desired; process until... - 44.2975
In a small saucepan combine water, sweetener, and lemon juice.
Sprinkle in gelatin; allow to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Process cottage cheese in blender container or food processor until smooth.
Add gelatin mixture and vanilla... - 44.1479
Blueberry Crusted Ice Box Cheesecake
Generously butter a 9" (23 cm) pie plate.
Gently press about 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) blueberries into the butter to line the pie plate.
Sprinkle with 2 tbsp (30 ml) granulated sugar.
Sprinkle the gelatin onto more than 1/3 cup (80 ml) cream in a medium sauce pan... - 43.9142
Blueberry Hazelnut Cheesecake
For the crust, put the hazelnuts in a large bowl.
Sift in the flour and salt, and stir to mix.
Beat the butter with the brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk.
Gradually fold in the nut mixture, in 3 batches.
Press the dough into... - 43.7851
Crustless Blueberry Cheesecake
1) Heat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In a bowl, combine ricotta and eggs and beat till smooth.
4) Mix in cornstarch, honey and extracts and beat till blended.
5) Transfer to the pie plate and place on middle shelf and... - 41.2194
Heat oven to 350°.
Stir together cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Mix in butter thoroughly.
Press mixture evenly in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer... - 40.2648
Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl on high speed of electric mixer until smooth. Beat in 3/4 cup sugar substitute, 1 egg, lemon peel and vanilla.
3. Stir together cereal, flours,... - 38.9815
Honey Blueberry Cheesecake
Press crust over bottom of a 9-inch-diameter pan with removable bottom.
Beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup honey until mixed.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Pour mixture into pan.
Bake in a 325° oven until center is set when pan is jiggled, about 25 minutes.
Stir sour... - 36.0006
1) In a blender, process blueberries saving a dozen for garnishing.
2) Blend in rest of the ingredients until smooth.
3) Place over cheesecake and chill. - 30.3284
Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
Stir one 8 ounce package cream cheese to soften.
Add 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat till smooth.
Whip 1 cup heavy cream and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Spoon filling into a 9 inch baked pastry shell.
Spoon one 1 pound 5... - 22.3827
Strawberry, Blueberry And Caramel Cheesecake
The fruit and the caramel come together perfectly to provide a wonderful sweetness while still being fresh, and I hope you can give this a try! Do let me know what you think. - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place together cracker crumb, sugar and margarine, and rub well with hands until sandy in texture.
3. In a 9” baking pan, put the crust mixture and press in base and sides.
For... - 0
Blueberry Cheesecake Recipes By Category
Blueberry Cheesecake Dish: