- » Blueberry Cheese
Blueberry Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry cheese recipes.
Cottage Cheese Walnut And Blueberry Snack
Never thought that cottage cheese can be simply transformed into such an appetizing and terrific snack. Join Terry Shanahan in his kitchen for a quick and super easy recipe that he makes in no time. The video is surely a must watch for an effortless magical... - 120.028
Blueberry Pannacotta With Philadelphia Cheese
All those wanting to try an Italian dessert should give this recipe a try. It's a creamy, fluffy and tasty Italian dessert. You can make it before your guests arrive and freeze it. You can use any other suitable substitute if you don't have blueberries. The... - 93.6346
Blueberry Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a clean large bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, graham cracker crumbs, and butter.
3) Spread this mixture evenly and firmly on a 9 inch pie plate. Use the back of a spoon to press the mixture firmly... - 49.0551
In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg and baking powder until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place the pan over medium-high heat.
Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and... - 47.475
Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and nutmeg.
Press into 11 3/4 x 7/4 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon peel with electric mixer until smooth.
Spread over graham cracker layer.
Bake at 375°F 15... - 44.4501
Blueberry Cheese Pie
Extremely delicious and filling, try out this Blueberry Cheese Pie - an awesome way to treat yourt taste-buds. Follow this relatively simple recipe for Blueberry Cheese Pie and delight in every bite of it! - 44.4315
Blueberry Cheese Blintzes With Blueberry Sauce
In blender container combine milk, flour, and eggs and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour.
Heat an 8-inch nonstick crepe pan or skillet; brush 1/8 of the melted margarine over... - 43.823
Blueberry Cheese Coffee Cake
Beat margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Add combined 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt alternately with combined milk and water, mixing well after each addition.
Toss blueberries... - 43.6521
In a small saucepan combine water, sweetener, and lemon juice.
Sprinkle in gelatin; allow to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Process cottage cheese in blender container or food processor until smooth.
Add gelatin mixture and vanilla... - 41.5361
Blueberry Cream Cheese Parfaits
1) Remove the stems of fresh and bruise-free blueberries. Do not pick any overripe fruit.
2) Rinse them well and drain in a strainer.
3) Keep a medium-size empty bowl to chill.
4) In a medium-size bowl, transfer the rinsed blueberries... - 39.9999
Blueberry Cheese Tortillas
Tortillas: In medium bowl, combine ricotta, sugar and lemon rind.
Divide among tortillas, spreading evenly.
Roll up tortillas.
Arrange tortillas in single layer in 8 in (2 L) square foil pan.
Pour 1 cup (250 mL) water into another 8 in (2 L) square foil pan;... - 39.6809
Blueberry Coffee Cake Squares
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take a 8 by 8 by 2 inch baking dish and grease it well.
3.Take out the packaged berries.
4.Take a medium bowl, put flour mixture with egg, milk and cream.
5.Blend the ingredients until smooth.
6.Put... - 37.8626
Blueberry Cheese Danish Pastries
Make the Danish pastry: In a large bowl proof the yeast with 1/4 cup warm water for 5 minutes, or until it is foamy, and stir in the sugar, the salt, the yolks, the vanilla, and the milk.
Add 3 1/4 cups of the flour, stirring until the dough is combined well... - 37.5254
Double Blueberry Cheese Pie
1. For crust, prepare in 9- or 9-1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate. Do not bake. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. For filling, place cream cheese and granulated sugar in food processor bowl. Process, using steel blade, until smooth. Add flour, eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla and... - 37.4007
Blueberry Cheese Muffins
These bluberry cheese muffins recipe combines the fresh taste of blueberries with the smooth taste of cheddar cheese. The fresh berries and cheese baked with milk and sugar create an addictive flavor that has a little something for both cheese and berry... - 37.1928
Blueberry Bavarian Cheese Squares
Spread blueberries in a deep 9-inch-square or 7 x11 utility dish.
Dissolve jelly powder com pletely in boiling water.
Chill until thickened.
Beat egg whites in a small beater bowl until fluffy.
Beat in half the sugar and beat until stiff.
Beat... - 36.6579
Cheese And Blueberry Muffins
1) In a small bowl to stir cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts.
2) Top the muffin halves evenly with the mixture.
3) Place jam on top and sprinkle nuts.
4) On a baking sheet, place the muffin halves to broil briefly until bubbly... - 35.007
1) Puree the blueberries and sweetener in the blender until smooth.
2) Spread the toast with the cheese.
3) Dredge the bread slice with pumpkin spice.
4) Place the toast on the serving plate and spoon the blueberry puree over it. - 33.9204
Blueberry Mallow Dessert
Mix cracker crumbs and butter.
Reserve about 1 tablespoon crumb mixture; press remaining mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla... - 33.6213
Blueberry Yum Yum
Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
Add to already prepared Dream Whip.
Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
Use half of graham cracker crumb mixture and pat down on bottom of a large glass pyrex pan.
Use half of Dream Whip mixture, half of pie... - 31.6344
Blueberry Cheese Pie
Blend together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla.
Beat until well blended; spoon into baked pie shell.
Top with blueberry filling.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving. - 29.2332