- » Blueberry Cake Sauce
Blueberry Cake Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry cake sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry cake sauce recipes.
Potato Pancakes With Blueberry Honey Sauce
Grate potatoes into a large bowl using fine side of hand grater.
Stir in eggs, flour, baking powder, and oil, blending well.
Heat a griddle, and then melt butter until bubbly.
Drop batter by the heaping tablespoonfuls onto griddle, and brown pancakes on both... - 27.8491
Blueberry Cake With Lemon Custard Sauce
1. Prepare Lemon Custard Sauce. Prepare muffin mix on package—except stir in sugar, lemon peel and nutmeg with the muffin mix. Pour batter into round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over batter.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5... - 25.1193
You May Also Like!
1. Grease an 8x1 1/2 -inch round cake pan.
2. Preheat oven at 400°.
Making the Blueberry Sauce :
3. In saucepan combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch and blend in 1 cup cold water.
4. Cook stirring till mixture is... - 49.8984
Blueberry Pudding Cake Dessert
Melt-in-your-mouth cake layered with juicy blueberries is one comforting one-dish dessert. Beside taste, this dessert packs in a good amount of nutrition too. Just get inspired from the recipe presented here and get preparing. - 106.209
Lemon Blueberry Cake
Mix cake mix, eggs, and sour cream together in large mixing bowl.
Mix first on low speed of electric mixer and then on high speed until smooth and creamy.
Drain blueberries; rinse, then drain again.
Fold blueberries into cake mixture.
Pour into greased and... - 36.9427
Best Blueberry Sauce
Wash and crush blueberries.
Add sugar, lemon juice, arid salt.
Place in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling point and boil for 1 minute.
Serve over puddings, cakes, or ice cream.
Makes 1 1/2 cups. - 34.602
Blueberry Raisin Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch pan with vegetable spray.
3 In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey oil, and vanilla;beat well.
4 In to the mixture, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached... - 44.1743
Fresh Blueberry Cake
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Gradually blend sugar with shortening and vanilla.
Beat in egg.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk.
Combine blueberries, 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 tablespoon sugar and fold into the batter.
Turn into a... - 44.8914
Blueberry Upside Down Cake
Spray a 9-inch round layer cake pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and lemon juice; stir to combine.
Place pan in 350°F.oven for 3 minutes.
Prepare cake batter.
Cake Batter: In a large bowl... - 42.6152
Thaw frozen, unsweetened blueberries; drain.
In small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in boiling water.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat; stir in drained blueberries and lemon... - 29.4428
1. Into a pan containing sugar add 200g of the softer blueberries and 175ml water.
2. Let it heat slowly to allow the sugar to dissolve and let it simmer for 7-8 minutes.
3. To the remaining 25 ml water mix in the cornflour and stir into the... - 47.7501
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening.
Stir in eggs and enough cream to moisten dry ingredients.
Divide dough and pat half into 9-inch layer-cake pan.
Brush with butter.
Roll out remaining dough and put on top.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425 °F.) for... - 44.1785