- » Blueberry Cake Roll
Blueberry Cake Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry cake roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry cake roll recipes.
Blueberry Angel Food Cake Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil.
2. Prepare cake following package directions. Divide into pans. Spread evenly. Cut through batter with knife or spatula to remove large air bubbles. Bake at... - 27.0382
Blueberry Angel Food Cake Rolls
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Divide and spread evenly into pans. Cut through batter with knife or spatula to remove large air bubbles. Bake 15 minutes or... - 27.2493
Blueberry Lattice Coffee Cake
Never mind if your baking skills are limited! Even then you could knock out a crowd-pleasing dessert quite effortlessly while playing safe. Simple, rich and easy, vanilla blueberry cake is a delicious cross of vanilla and the freshness of blueberry. Amazingly... - 125.869
1. Grease an 8x1 1/2 -inch round cake pan.
2. Preheat oven at 400°.
Making the Blueberry Sauce :
3. In saucepan combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch and blend in 1 cup cold water.
4. Cook stirring till mixture is... - 49.8984
Blueberry Lattice Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water in large bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Beat in 1 egg, butter and milk.
Beat in flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt to make soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured surface about 10 minutes or until smooth and satiny,... - 45.5827
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; cut in butter.
Mix egg and milk; stir into flour mixture.
Divide the dough in half.
Pat half into greased 8 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan; top with blueberries.
On waxed paper, roll remaining dough to an... - 41.3027
Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake
After hot roll dough has raised once, roll out on floured surface to fit a 12.x 17-inch jelly roll pan.
Add lemon juice to pie filling and spread over dough.
Let rise about 20 minutes.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Dribble on a thin confectioners'... - 24.6334
Blueberry Yogurt Coffee Cake
Dissolve the yeast in warm water; set aside.
Scald the skim milk in a medium saucepan.
Add the yogurt and stir to dissolve.
Stir in the fructose.
Allow to cool to lukewarm.
When lukewarm, stir in yeast mixture.
In the same saucepan, stir in 1 c. (250 mL) of... - 40.3513
Delicious Blueberry Pie
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles corn meal.
In a separate bowl, beat egg thoroughly, then stir in milk.
Stir this lightly into the flour combination with a fork.
Divide... - 37.7201
Roll pastry out; cut into 24 rounds with large cookie cutter.
Place rounds on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine blueberries, lemon juice, sugar to taste, 1 cup water and 4 tablespoons butter in saucepan;... - 45.9597
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening.
Stir in eggs and enough cream to moisten dry ingredients.
Divide dough and pat half into 9-inch layer-cake pan.
Brush with butter.
Roll out remaining dough and put on top.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425 °F.) for... - 44.1785
Blueberry Decorated Cheesecake
Have filling ingredients at room temperature.
Make Crumb Crust and press firmly on bottom and sides of buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Force cheese through food mill or sieve.
Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar; then add flour and salt.
Add egg yolks, one at a... - 48.1606
1. Into a pan containing sugar add 200g of the softer blueberries and 175ml water.
2. Let it heat slowly to allow the sugar to dissolve and let it simmer for 7-8 minutes.
3. To the remaining 25 ml water mix in the cornflour and stir into the... - 47.7501
Aunt Kay's Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Place the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a small bowl.
Combine the rolled oats and orange juice in another small bowl and let stand for at least 10 minutes.
Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a large bowl.
Stir in the vegetable oil... - 46.0721
Hunting for some wonderful recipe ideas to surprise your love, here is one of the best of all. A creamy indulgence, tasty bites and totally exotic….blueberry cheese cake. The cake is so tempting that it can make anyone fall in love with you. Time to impress... - 118.284
1. Make the trowel by rolling the purple icing into a thick sausage. Flatten the ends and use the back of a small knife to indent markings at each end. Press 2 cocktail sticks, slightly apart, into one end. Flatten the grey icing into a scoop shape with one... - 39.5611
Peach And Blueberry Galette
One of my favorite things about Summer would have to be all the delicious peaches that are in season. I’m not joking when I say I might eat a peach a day during Summer. I love cooking and baking with peaches and this recipe is so easy and delicious. This... - 116.116
Prepare zwieback crumbs by crushing crackers with rolling pin into coarse crumbs.
Arrange alternating layers of zwieback crumbs, blueberries, and the cake spice, lemon rind, lemon juice, honey, and melted butter, which have been combined, in a 1-qt casserole,... - 28.1681
Organic Blueberry Cookie
Planning to bake some cookies in the festive season - well, you might give it a try. These crispy blueberry cookies are going to come out nice and tasty. You can even bake in large quantity and pack nicely to make a festive present to your family friends.... - 110.043
Easy Blueberry Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In small saucepan, bring pie filling just to boiling, stirring constantly. Turn filling into a 9-inch layer-cake pan.
3. Separate cinnamon rolls; arrange rolls over hot filling.
4. Bake cobbler 20 to 25 minutes or until rolls are... - 27.305
Walnut And Blueberry Pie
1) Preheat oven at 140C.
1) In a bowl sift salt with flour.
2) Cut chilled margarine into flour and rub until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add cold water and knead to form stiff dough.
4) Roll dough 2 cm thick, and spread on the... - 49.8872
Low Fat Blueberry Pie
1. With two knives or pastry blender, cut margarine into a sieve flour and salt mixture until the mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
2. Add ice water to the mixture, toss with a fork and shape into a ball. Allow to chill for 20 minutes.
3.... - 48.6662
Blueberry Dessert Pizza
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease 12 inch pizza pan or 13x9 inch pan.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons margarine at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumbs tor topping.
To remaining crumbs, blend in egg.
Press into prepared... - 41.6989
Blueberry Cream Torte
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30... - 44.2585
Creamy Fruit Roll
In a bowl, mix half the fruit with custard and 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipped cream.
Unroll cold cake.
Spread with mixture.
Gently roll again.
Arrange remaining fruit on top of cake.
Cover with glaze.
Using a pasty bag with a fluted nozzle, decorate with... - 32.5905
Berry Good Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture into a 6-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a small bowl; cut in butter with a... - 37.0422
Lemon Roll With Berries Or Fresh Fruit
Lemon Filling: In small saucepan, combine cornstarch with sugar: whisk in lemon rind, juice and water.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and cook for 2 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
Blend a little of the hot mixture into egg yolk;... - 44.4854
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or 2 baking pans, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until... - 43.6943
Almond Berry Cakes
Combine blueberries, 3/4 cup sugar, and lemon juice; cook 5 minutes.
Transfer berries to a bowl using a slotted spoon.
Combine cornstarch and water; add to blueberry liquid, and bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute; stir in blueberries and amaretto.
Combine... - 43.3116
Fresh Fruit Cake
1. Prepare fruit sauce: In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, mix orange juice, sugar, cornstarch, orange peel, lemon peel, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils; boil 1 minute. Cover saucepan and refrigerate... - 34.7399
Pistachio Pinwheel Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With Â¼ cup of sugar, grind the nuts to a fine consistency.
3) Add the baking powder, egg yolks and the remaining sugar.
4) Whip the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
5) Into a... - 42.234
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Lemon Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place a sheet of parchment on an ungreased baking pan of 8X12-inch dimensions.
2) In a bowl, add the egg whites with salt, whipping them to get stiff peaks.
3) Add in the vanilla extract and fold gently... - 44.0152
Dark Chocolate Lemington Cake
Lamington bars are quintessentially Australian and is loved by everyone all over Australia. It is cake coated with chocolate and rolled over coconut flakes. I have modified the recipe a bit and used icing sugar to roll the bars. Also, the cake is whole wheat... - 0
Mount Adams Huckleberry Hotcakes
STIR TOGETHER TELE FLOUR, oats, oat bran or bran cereal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
In another bowl, beat the eggs, then stir in the buttermilk and oil.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir gently until just blended.
If... - 41.7661
Low Fat Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt.
3. In a measuring cup, beat eggs with oil. Add milk enough to make 1 cup.
4. Mix egg mixture with flour mixture and using a fork, toss the mixture to form... - 43.2416
Royal Charlotte is easy to make recipe. Royal Charlotte gets its taste from swiss roll slices, dressed with fruit salad, and glazed with apricot. Royal Charlotte is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 38.4242
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Place crackers in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Pour into a bowl.
Add butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg; blend thoroughly.
Press firmly on bottom of springform pan.
Beat eggs with... - 47.0352
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium sized bowl, sift the salt, baking powder, flour and soda.
3) Use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add the buttermilk, all in one go,... - 44.0495
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)In a large mixing bowl, combine together, barley flakes, bran flakes, rolled oats, sesame seeds, grapenuts, oil and water.
3)Take an ungreased cake pan of size 13X9 inch and transfer contents of... - 46.2143
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 38.2153
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388