- » Blueberry Butter Tart
Blueberry Butter Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry butter tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry butter tart recipes.
Five Layer Blueberry Tart
Taste this Five Layer Blueberry Tart; an extremely delicious fruit tart which is very simple and easy to male. Spend just about 15 minutes of baking time and your delicious layered blueberry tart is ready! - 21.7427
Delicious Strawberry And Blueberry Custard Cream And Almond Tarts
1. Grease tart dish with butter and sprinkle flour on it.
2. In a bowl, combine butter, salt and sugar.
3. Sift flour in the dough. Knead it well with hands and make ball.
4. Wrap it in saran sheet and put it in fridge.
5. Preheat oven to... - 0
Blueberry Buttermilk Tart
Make the shell: In a bowl stir together the flour, the sugar, and the salt, add the butter, and blend the mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
Add the yolk mixture, toss the mixture until the liquid is incorporated, and form the dough into a ball.
Dust the... - 38.1628
Heavenly Blueberry Tart
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
Gently mix in vinegar to moisten.
Press into the bottom and up the sides of a lightly greased 9-in.tart pan.
Place 1 pint of blueberries over crust.
Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and... - 37.8267
Mix 1 cup flour, salt, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Blend in butter and add vinegar.
Line four 4 1/2-inch scalloped tart pans with foil, allowing 1 inch of foil to extend over pan sides.
Press tart mixture on bottoms and sides of pans and crimp... - 41.9248
Double Blueberry Tart
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine 2 cups of the blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil over high heat; stir often until berries are as thick as soft jam, 8 to 10 minutes.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate... - 32.7355
Blueberry And Cream Tarts
Process the flour, almonds, butter, and sugar with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture just begins to hold together, about 40 seconds.
Press into six 4-inch [10cm] round tart pans with removable fluted rims and chill for 20 minutes.
Preheat... - 39.0731
Blueberry-Lemon Tart has a Grand taste.The Lemon juice and Sugar gives the Blueberry-Lemon Tart Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 34.553
Miniature Blueberry Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, stir together blueberries, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
3) Spoon the blueberry mixture in the tart shells.
4) Shave the butter on top of each tart.
5) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes,... - 37.049
Custard Tart With Blueberries
1. Make the pastry. Sift the flour and salt into the bowl of a food processor and stir in the sugar and orange rind. Add the butter and process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the water and process until the ingredients just come together.... - 36.1733
Blueberry Crunch Delight
If you want a holiday recipe which no bake, then this is bang on. A blueberry delight with a crispy crust and soft filling and a nice tart topping! See the video for more on this recipe. - 101.26
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 43.0852
Cherry Blueberry Cobbler Supreme
Thaw fruit, if frozen.
In medium mixing bowl stir together flours, baking powder and salt.
In another medium mixing bowl beat 1 cup sugar and margarine until well combined.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Beat until smooth.
Spread the batter in... - 43.8356
Easy Brunch Blueberry Muffins
A real delight for muffin lovers! This video shows how to prepare the perfect blueberry muffins. It is simple to prepare with a rich taste of cinnamon, light, fluffy and full of berries. The glazed, crunch topping makes it a fine option for breakfast or just... - 128.402
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 29.4365
Glazed Fruit Tart
Prepare pastry and shape into a ball.
Roll dough into a rectangle 4 inches longer and wider than the overall size of an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan (do not stretch).
Turn under the extra pastry around top of pan; flute edge.
Bake pastry at 450Â°F 10 to 15... - 42.8559
Thanksgiving Recipe - Frangipane Fruit Tart
Alia sure does love almonds in her dishes. In this video, she makes is ridiculously yummy Frangipane Fruit Tart with a sweet dough crust. We think that this almond pie would be a great complement in your Thanksgiving menu. Bon Appetit! - 114.136
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
Combine eggs, water and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until mixture is moist enough to shape into a ball (dough will be sticky).
Divide... - 43.064
Warm Apple And Blueberry Compote With Granola And Yogurt
1. Start by peeling and coring the apples and cutting them into eighths, also rinse the blueberries, discard any that are bad and pulling off and discarding stems
2. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add... - 40.3325
My dad and I have spent a lifetime bonding over our love of blueberry pie. I knew I had mastered this recipe when I got his stamp of approval. When selecting blueberries, remember that they don’t sweeten after being picked. Generally, the bigger a blueberry... - 41.8194
Method Make pastry dough and chill 1 hour.
Wash and pick over blueberries and put in a large pan with sugar.
Stir over low heat until juice begins to run, then cook more rapidly until mixture is thick and rich-looking.
Spread onto a plate to cool.
Set oven... - 25.2528
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 35.6009
July 4th Fruit Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F before baking.
2. On a flour dusted surface, roll out the pastry dough into a 15-inch X 11-inch rectangle or a 13 inch square.
3. Carefully and neatly line a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan or a 9-inch... - 43.3146
Red Berry Sponge Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Brush a 23 cm / 9 in flan tin with softened butter and line the bottom with a circle of non-stick baking paper. Scatter the fruit in the base of the tin with a little sugar if the fruits are tart.
2. Whisk the eggs... - 32.1776
Fresh Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Take a bowl and mix together flours, oats, and spices. Stir in margarine and vegetable shortening. 3. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to cut the mixture and form coarse crumbs.
4. Stir in milk to make the... - 43.8529
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Tart Shells:
2. In medium bowl, with fork, blend butter, sugar, salt and egg white until smooth and well combined.
3. Gradually stir in flour, mixing until smooth.
4. For each tart, use 2 teaspoons... - 47.0779
For pastry, in a medium bowl combine flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until pieces are pea-size.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cold water over a portion of the mixture.
Toss with a fork.
Push to the side of the bowl.
Repeat until mixture... - 41.6871
Italian Triple Berry Tart
This Italian Triple Berry Tart is a dreamy dessert ! Try this tremendous bake of blueberries, raspberries and blueberries and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Italian Triple Berry Tart are welcome ! - 45.7149
Summer Berry Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix the egg yolk with the chilled water and sprinkle over the dry ingredients. Mix to a firm dough.
2. Put the dough on... - 39.6326
Patriotic Fruit Pizza
In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners' sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture begins to hold together.
Press into a 12-in tart or pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool for 15 minutes.
Cook Danish... - 47.1125
Mixed Berry Tartlets
1. Divide the pastry into 6 pieces and roll each one out on a lightly floured surface. Use the pastry to line 3 x 12 cm (5 inch) fluted flan tins. Prick the bases with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry cases with baking paper and baking beans... - 28.5424
Multi- Grain Buttermilk Pancakes
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes, then adjust to cook setting.
Into medium bowl, sift flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in oats.
Add buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
Stir mixture only until dry... - 44.009
Deep-dish Fruit Pie
Combine sugar, tapioca, grated rind and salt.
Grease baking dish or casserole 7 inches in diameter.
Turn in prepared fruit, and stir in sugar mixture until well distributed.
Add water or lemon juice if necessary.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Roll out pastry... - 37.1245
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 125.312
Double Crust Fruit Pie
Stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the flour mixture; gently toss.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into 2 balls.
On lightly floured surface... - 36.5542