- » Blueberry Brandy
Blueberry Brandy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry brandy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry brandy recipes.
Summer Blueberry Salad
In a saucepan combine 1 pint of blueberries, orange juice and sugar.
Bring to a boil and cool.
In another saucepan dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water and add 3/4 cup cold water.
Cool and add blackberry brandy.
Mix with partially cooked blueberries, sour... - 43.2903
1. Combine water and cornstarch in a small skillet; stir until well blended. Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add blueberries, and cook 4 minutes, mashing berries... - 31.4973
Chocolate Brandy Dream
1. Place the pieces of chocolate into a heat-proof bowl placed over a saucepan of gently simmering water and leave to slowly melt, stirring occasionally.
2. Carefully remove the pan and the bowl from the heat and reserve to allow the chocolate to cool.
3.... - 42.5806
Cream Horns With Brandy
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Roll the puff pastry into half inch thickness and cut into six inch strips
3. Keep eight metal horn moulds ready and wind the pastry strips around them, making sure the edges overlap, and seal them
4.... - 42.8755
Thinking of making a Trifle recipe for dessert?Here is a great blueberry Trifle recipe for all those who have a sweet tooth. - 26.0489
Berries With Brandy
1) Gently wash the berries and pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a bowl, combine honey and brandy.
3) Pour this mixture over the berries.
4) Gently stir to coat all the berries nicely.
5) Let the berries sit for an hour or so, in room... - 36.3464
Fresh Berries With Brandied Custard Sauce
Combine milk, sugar, and cornstarch in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 30 seconds.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot milk mixture into beaten egg; add to remaining milk mixture, stirring... - 39.0629
Cream butter; gradually beat in sugar.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Carefully spread over crumbs.
Pour blueberries into a sieve over a bowl and let drain for several hours.
Just before... - 38.0355
In a saucepan, mix blueberries and water.
Boil gently for 15 minutes.
Press mixture through a fine strainer.
Pour into a bowl and chill.
Beat eggs into blueberry puree until smooth.
Beat in sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
Gradually beat in heavy cream and... - 38.5223
Frozen Blueberry Souffle
In a blender, puree blueberries.
Add sugar and orange juice to the blender and mix well.
In a small pot, bring berry puree to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until mixture is reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
While puree is cooking, whip the cream until stiff; chill in... - 41.8615
Fabulous Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in molasses, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and mace until blended. Add eggs, brandy, and yogurt and blend... - 34.3273
Macedoine Of Fruit
1 Peel and dice pineapples and apples , peel and slice peaches and banana.
2 Hull the strawberries and remove pits from cherries.Remove the stems from blueberries
3 In a large bowl combine brandy and cointreau add all the fruits to the... - 45.4308
Summer Fruit Bowl With Mint Leaves
Place the peaches in a glass bowl.
Sprinkle on the other fruit.
Blueberries and raspberries are especially good because of their colours.
Add the sugar and liquor.
Lift the fruit up gently with a spoon in order to let the sugar and liquor filter through the... - 41.4382
Minted Fruit Salad
Combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, anise seeds, mint, salt and brandy in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours or until cold.
Place the... - 45.6789
Mango Berry Pudding
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat. Line base of a lightly greased ovenproof dish with bread slices. Top with one-quarter of the mangoes, one-quarter of the blueberries and one-quarter of the raspberries, then sprinkle with one-quarter of the brown... - 36.776
Mix together all fruits and nuts.
Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on pudding package.
Arrange a layer of sponge cake slices in a large glass bowl.
Top with a layer of mixed fruits and nuts, and sprinkle with brandy
Continue in layers until about 2 inches... - 40.7146
Berry Cream Ruffles
Wafers: In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter and corn syrup;bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Combine flour with nuts; add to sugar mixture along with brandy and mix well.
Drop batter, 1 rounded tsp (5 mL) for each... - 43.5735
Gala Fruit Filled Melon
Lengthwise, cut off top one-third of the watermelon.
([Refrigerate this third for future use, wrapped in foil.) Scoop out the fruit from the larger melon section in large pieces and scallop edge of watermelon as shown to form the bowl for holding the... - 31.6221
Purple Pomegranate Sangria
1. For the simple syrup: In a pan, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and let it dissolve into a syrup.
2. In a pitcher, add red wine, pomegranate juice, orange juice, blackberry brandy, triple sec and simple syrup and mix.
3. Next, add the orange slice,... - 106.864
Cut oranges in half crosswise.
Clip membranes, and carefully remove pulp. (Do not puncture bottom.)
Set the orange cups aside, and reserve orange pulp for other uses.
Combine grapes, blueberries, and mint leaves in a medium bowl.
Pour Kirsch over fruit,... - 34.9564
Peaches With Custard
1. Place peach halves cut side down in an ovenproof dish. Evenly pour over Amaretto, sprinkle sugar over the top and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
2. Heat berries with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a medium saucepan until simmering. Remove... - 34.7266