- » Blueberry Blackberry Raspberry
Blueberry Blackberry Raspberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry blackberry raspberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry blackberry raspberry recipes.
Blackberry Peach Turnovers
Typically turnovers are made in triangular form. I made these into little squares and rectangles just for fun. You can use blueberries, strawberries and apples in these as well. - 140.229
A berry crisp is a recipe for the creative minds. This is recipe that can be made with different berries or a combination or the way you like it. This video shows how to make blackberry crisp. It is perfect dessert and everyone loves it. - 110.678
1. In a small bowl, pour 1/4 cup cold water and sprinkle gelatine over it; let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of hot water and stir until the gelatine is dissolved.
3. In a small bowl, using electric mixer beat cream... - 47.8727
On lightly floured surface, roll out a little more than half of the pastry; fit into 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Trim and flute edge.
Roll out remaining dough.
Using maple leaf cutter, cut out shapes; chill on baking sheet.
In large saucepan, combine apples,... - 40.7477
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare and baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. On a work surface sprinkle granulated sugar and unroll the puff pastry sheet, place it on top.
4. Sprinkle additional sugar on top as well, once... - 0
Fresh Berry Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. To prepare the dipping sauce, place juice and sugar in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Add raspberries and cook until berries completely dissolve and liquid thickens, no more than 10 minutes.
2. Place fresh berrie - 20.8966
Fresh Berry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, make the piecrust mix as instructed on package label.
3) Make a ball of piecrust mix, divide in two.
4) Lightly dust work surface with flour and roll out half of pastry into an 11 -inch round.
5) Line a... - 47.0715
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 49.933
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a large bowl add berries, cinnamon, and granulated sugar.
3) Toss together.
4) In a small bowl add yogurt and honey. Whisk the mixture.
5) In 4 individual gratin or ovenproof dishes spoon the berry mixture.
6)... - 42.6385
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 49.7661
Triple Fruit Scones With Strawberry Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder into a large bowl. Add sugar and mix to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, heavy cream and lemon extract. Stir into the flour mixture. Do not over mix.
4. Gently - 32.4496
Thanksgiving Recipes : Berry Pie
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a mixed Berry Pie with blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries from a frozen bag of berries, pie crust, and in the simplest way so in a five minute prep time you have a homemade pie. Fresh blueberry pie, fresh blackberry... - 0
Pancakes With Berries
1. For the berry compote: In a saucepan over high heat, add and combine blueberries, raspberries, sugar with peach drink. Mix well and cook it for 5 - 7 minutes or until it is of syrup consistency.
2. After 7 minutes, lower the heat and bring the... - 107.154
Berry Soup (zupa Jagodowa)
Using a potato masher, crush 3 cups of the berries in a large kettle.
Reserve 1 cup berries for garnish.
Puree fruits by pressing through a sieve, or use an electric blender.
Add the 2 cups water; simmer 15 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons... - 42.5596
Ginger Ale Molded Fruit Salad
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold ginger ale in saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients, mix well and pour into a 2-quart ring mold.
Chill until firm.
Divide evenly. - 36.8212
Refreshing Summer Spa Cooler
1. Choose a few vegetables, fruit, and herbs/spices for your Refreshing Spa Cooler. Do not choose too many, as this will make your pitcher of water crowded and not attractive. (You may choose fruits, vegetables, herbs/spices that are not on the above... - 112.378
Mint Berry Blast
In a large bowl, combine the berries, mint and lemon juice; gently toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Garnish with whipped topping if desired. - 20.0156
Fresh Berry Topping
1) Crush the berries.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together crushed berries and honey in it.
3) Mix this mixture with yogurt.
4) Use as required. - 32.365
Mixed Berries With Whipped Topping
Pour evaporated milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours or until ice crystals form around the edges of the bowl.
Chill beater blades at the same time.
Immediately before removing milk from freezer, combine strawberries, blueberries,... - 33.4626
Fresh Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 10X6 1/2X2-inch baking dish with butter.
3) Into a bowl, add in the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or blackberries along with sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Transfer the mixture to... - 45.6426
Honey Berry Sauce
Combine berries and thaw; drain and reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
Combine cranberry juice, reserved liquid and honey in small saucepan; bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer about 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1 cup.
Remove from... - 29.0825
Mix together the biscuits and melted butter.
Press into the bottom and sides of a greased, loose-bottomed 20 cm/8 in round cake tin.
Beat the cream cheese until it is soft.
Beat in 125 g/4 oz of the sugar, the eggs gradually, the lemon juice and half the... - 44.6897
Herb Or Fruit Vinegar
In a nonaluminum saucepan, bring vinegar and pepper to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool to 120Â° to 125Â° F., or until still very warm.
Wash and dry two quart-size bottles or several smaller jars.
Use inexpensive corked bottles, which are... - 28.2493
No Cook Berry Sauce
This No Cook Berry Sauce is a novel spread that you simply cannot miss out on ! A delicious pureed blend of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, this sauce tastes incredible over cakes, puddings and ice cream. Try this No Cook Berry Sauce... - 36.2814
The Pimms Cup, A Fruity Series Of Recipes
The PIMMS Cup, taking a series of recipes and aggregating them into a few steps you can take at home to create your own PIMMS Cup variations. We have both a simple and easy setup along with a more complex fruitier beverage variety. Both are good, but we... - 0
Melon Rings With Berries
Cut melon crosswise into four rings, each about 2.5cm (1 in) thick.
Remove seeds but retain rind.
Place rings on four dessert plates.
Using a sharp knife, cut around rind to release flesh; divide flesh into bite size segments without altering shape of... - 20.6656
Minted Cottage Cheese Salad With Fruit
Mix cottage cheese and mint.
Divide lettuce leaves among 4 salad plates.
Spoon cheese mixture onto each.
Arrange fruit on top; sprinkle with nuts.
Serve with Ginger-Honey Dressing. - 33.9184
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15... - 110.513
1. Mix sugar and kirsch in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until boiling. Carefully stir in berries.
2. Microwave uncovered 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until berries are warm. Serve warm and... - 23.4185
Fruited Meringue Hearts Melba
Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper; draw 6 hearts (3x3 inches) on paper.
Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer until foamy.
Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating at high... - 39.4538
Mixed Berry And Ricotta Lasagna
1. Place ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Alternatively, whip in a food processor. Cover. Chill until ready to use.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add... - 31.155
Triple Berry Crisp
This recipe can be made with blueberries, blackberries, strawberries or raspberries. You can either combine some of them or just make the crisp out of one kind of berry. Either way you will love this! - 135.939
Fresh Berry Syrup
Line strainer or colander with double layer of damp cheesecloth.
Set over large bowl.
Combine berries and water in medium saucepan and bring slowly to boiling point.
Reduce heat and cook very slowly for exactly 10 minutes.
Transfer to cheesecloth-lined... - 34.815
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Easy no bake cheesecake sounds great! Simply whip up your cheesecake recipe using whipping cream, sour cream and cream cheese. This recipe is so simple that even your kids can prepare the same in just a few minutes. - 101.444
Curry Fried Chicken Salad
Try this delicious recipe for Curry Fried Chicken Salad with Raisins on Croissant and a side of Fresh Fruit. - 0
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 38.7631
Peaches With Custard
1. Place peach halves cut side down in an ovenproof dish. Evenly pour over Amaretto, sprinkle sugar over the top and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
2. Heat berries with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a medium saucepan until simmering. Remove... - 34.7266
Meringues With Lemon Sorbet And Berries
To make the meringue shells: In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, cream of tartar and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat in the vanilla and lemon juice, stopping occasionally... - 41.4068
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 127.803
Berry Lemon Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Beat egg whites with clean, dry beaters at high speed of a... - 33.8537
Sweet Corn Bread With Mixed Berries And Berry Coulis
1. To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. Strain berry mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid, discard solids. Cover and chill.
2. To prepare the topping, combine 1 cup each raspberries,... - 39.1553
Creme Flan Uuith Fresh Berries
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup milk; let stand 1 minute.
Bring remaining milk and half-and-half to a boil in medium saucepan; stir in sugar, gelatin and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Add several mint leaves.
Cool slightly;... - 38.5175
Belgian Waffle Dessert
Belgian Waffle is a delicious dessert version that you will always love to include in your party. The Belgian Waffle Dessert will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 36.4123
Berry Oat Muffins
1. In a bowl with a mixer on high speed, beat 1/2 cup butter and the sugar until well blended. Beat in egg and yogurt.
2. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Stir in oats. Add raspberries and stir gently... - 30.2164
Two Pastel Pies
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a food processor or blender, separately whirl 3/4 cup of each kind of berry until smoothly pureed.
Pour each puree through a fine strainer into separate bowls, rubbing pulp to... - 36.4556
Wine & Berry Compote
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, water, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla bean.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved; boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1... - 38.3749
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.
– In a small saucepan, allow milk to barely simmer. Pour into egg mixture and stir.
– Pour mixture into 8 small ramekins and put them in a baking... - 31.8628
Nutrition - Smoothies
Healthy, nutritional smoothies can help boost the immune system. Watch our video for a delicious smoothie recipe. - 0
Three Berry Tart
1. Prepare and bake 10-inch Tart Shell as directed; cool.
2. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend 1 pint strawberries until smooth to make about 1 1/2 cups puree.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, stir water and sugar.... - 39.2733
Fresh Fruit Compote With Basil
1. In a small saucepan combine sugar, the 1/2 cup water, honey, and, if using, vanilla bean. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Combine the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; add to saucepan. Cook and stir... - 34.4093
Mixed Berry Cobbler
Fine end to a summer meal. That's what a cobbler with mixed berries do. This is a video of an amazingly easy cobbler. The variety of berries and the right amount of each gives a refined and yummy cobbler. Enjoy a warm summer afternoon with this great dessert. - 109.992
Berry Ginger Shortcakes
1. In a small bowl, combine berries, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (if desired), and the crystallized ginger. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. For shortcakes, in a medium bowl, stir together flour, the 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, the baking... - 41.1247
Strawberry Fool With Mixed Berries & Shortbread Squares
Sift flour, cornstarch, and powdered sugar into a large bowl.
Add butter and mix to coat with flour mixture.
Then rub mixture with your fingers until butter particles are very fine.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap, using your hands to press it into a flattened... - 43.6378
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, and flour. Add apples, berries, and rhubarb; gently toss to combine.
3. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll... - 38.5515
Decadent Mascarpone Cheese Pie With Summer Fruit Topping
Learn to make this classic summer-spiced pie with Betty's tasty treat. Make it while entertaining guests at home or add it to your Thanksgiving table for a smashing success. Very creamy, very fruity, and very summery, this is one dessert treat worth... - 107.786
Fruity Summer Charlotte
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tumble 3/4 of the berries into a medium baking dish. Whizz the remainder of the berries in a food processor to make a puree, then stir this into the dish along with 2 tbsp sugar.
2. Spread the loaf slices with butter, then... - 27.0031
Assorted Berries With Whipped Cream
Do you often look for some simple and not so expensive dessert, then try this one. The chef in this video, shows to make the berries and cream dessert. This is a very good dessert especially when berries are in season. Watch the video to learn how to make... - 111.626
Follow the rainbow to craft your next smoothie. With this recipe, you can get 7 of your 13 daily fruit and vegetable servings in one cup! It's delicious, quick, easy and oh so good for you! - 0
1. Place sugar and water in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, add berries and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until fruit is soft, but still retains its shape. Drain, reserving liquid (a), and... - 36.0627
Summer Fruit Clafoutis
1) In a large bowl, place all the assorted soft fruits and pour fruit liqueur over them.
2) Cover the bowl and let it chill for 1 hour to macerate.
3) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
4) In a bowl, combine milk powder, salt, sugar... - 48.1038
Frosted Berries is an easy to make recipe. Frosted Berries tastes simple. Frosted Berries should be tried by berries lovers. - 36.1396
Very Berry Cheesecake
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a 9-inch springform pan, mix together cookie crumbs and butter until well blended.
Press firmly on bottom of pan.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Beat in honey, eggs, and then sour cream and... - 43.3394
Champagne Berry Parfaits
Place 2 cups strawberries in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer strawberry puree to a saucepan.
Add champagne and sugar; stir.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until... - 37.8801
Sour Cream Mini Pancakes
1 For the fruit filling: In a medium bowl, mix the berries, sugar to taste, and lemon juice.
2 Crush a few of the berries to release their juice.
3 Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes so the berries can lose their... - 45.8316
Lemon Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place a sheet of parchment on an ungreased baking pan of 8X12-inch dimensions.
2) In a bowl, add the egg whites with salt, whipping them to get stiff peaks.
3) Add in the vanilla extract and fold gently... - 44.0152
Fresh Fruit Tartlets
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the tartlet pan and line it with aluminum foil.
3) Take flour in a bowl and add butter or margarine. Knead the flour properly.
4) Take egg yolks, water, lemon rind and sugar. Mix them... - 46.1264
Our Favorite Angel Food Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2 On the bottom of a tube pan, place a round of wax paper.
3 In a large mixing bowl, put egg whites.
4 Sift cream of tartar over whites.
5 Add in the salt, and using a whisker, beat egg whites to... - 42.2226
Fresh Berries With Old Fashioned Custard Sauce
1. In the top of a double boiler (off the heat), whisk the eggs until blended.
2. On a sheet of waxed paper, stir together the sugar and cornstarch; add to the eggs and whisk until smooth. Gradually whisk in the milk. Add the orange zest and place over... - 33.7452
Red Berry Sponge Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Brush a 23 cm / 9 in flan tin with softened butter and line the bottom with a circle of non-stick baking paper. Scatter the fruit in the base of the tin with a little sugar if the fruits are tart.
2. Whisk the eggs... - 32.7409
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.6282
Sweet Potato Shortcakes With Berries
1 Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside. Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup. Mash enough of the sweet potatoes to make 1/2 cup. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining... - 38.1236
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452
Fresh Fruit Terrine
1. Dissolve the gelatin in water.
2. Stir in the apricot puree.
3. Boil the mixture in saucepan and when done remove it from heat. Stir in the sugar.
4. Add ¾ cup of cream to the mixture and blend it well.
5. Cool and refrigerate the mixture until it... - 46.4389
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.386
Black And Red Fruit Salad
In saucepan, combine sugar, water, orange juice and rind; bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add black currants to pan; poach for 2 minutes or until softened.
Using slotted spoon,... - 38.9296
Bursting With Berries Bundt Cake
Brimming with fresh berries, this slightly sweet, dense cake is the perfect summer time dessert and a favorite for picnics, Sunday morning breakfast, or anytime get-togethers. We also share a tip to keep the berries from sinking to the bottom of the pan! - 121.883
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Chocolate Brownie Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
For the crust.
Place the flour, butter, sugar, and chocolate into a food processor.
Cover and process with on-off pulses until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the milk and vanilla and process again in on-off pulses until... - 44.9327
Simple Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, place water, sugar and grated orange and heat over low flame while stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2) Add orange juice and red currants and boil the syrup.
3) Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4) Strain the syrup in a bowl... - 50.1712
Italian Triple Berry Tart
This Italian Triple Berry Tart is a dreamy dessert ! Try this tremendous bake of blueberries, raspberries and blueberries and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Italian Triple Berry Tart are welcome ! - 48.4929
Apple Berry Crisp
Do you love dessert? Here is a recipe of healthy dessert, which you are surely going to enjoy for any special family occasion. The combination of apple and fruits with oats and whole wheat flour offers plenty of nutritional contents. Taste wise it is too good... - 114.213
Berry Peach Cobbler
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the fruits with their juices, granulated sugar, and 1/3 cup flour. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Stir well.
3. Just before the time is up, in a food processor fitted with a... - 33.2063
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Ricotta Pound Cake With 4-berry Topping
If you are getting bored of the same old pound cake recipe, try this Ricotta Pound Cake with Berry Topping. The ricotta gives moisture and a nice texture to this cake and the berries on top add some tartness to it. All in all this is a perfect dessert for... - 121.402
Berry Yogurt Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the blackberries, sugar, and cinnamon.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the strawberries, 1 cup of the blueberries, two-thirds of the nectarines, and 3/4 cup of the raspberries.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or... - 47.31
Four Berry Spread
Crush berries in large kettle.
Stir in pectin; bring to full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar; return to full rolling boil.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; skim off any foam.
Pour hot into hot jars,... - 33.257
The Legend Martini
The Legend Martini, an ugly presentation with its "dirty water" look, but the flavor is a worthwhile experience. A sour rich raspberry flavor with a nice lime balance with a dry finish finish and no vodka flavor or burn. This could be a heavy hitting cocktail... - 0
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 119.548
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 40.4229
Very Berry Muffins
For more information please visit The Best Friend's Guide To Breast Cancer, and follow me on Facebook. Now available on Amazon. - 22.4607