- » Blueberry Betty
Blueberry Betty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry betty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry betty recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, mix together the halved bread cubes, butter or margarine, sugar and cinnamon.
3) Place the blueberries in a bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar and drizzle lemon juice over it.
4) In a 7 1/2X 12" baking... - 44.1258
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place half of the bread pieces on a small baking dish.
3) In a small, bowl, miv together mace and half of sweetener.
4) Fold in blueberries lightly.
5) Spoon the berry mixture on the bread slices.
6)... - 43.4852
Mix the butter well with the bread cubes and make a layer of the bread in a buttered casserole.
Cover with a layer of blueberries.
Sprinkle the blueberry layer with half the brown sugar, salt, and lemon juice.
Repeat layers until ingredients are used... - 37.8496
Place berries in a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat resistant, non metallic casserole.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and granulated sugar, to taste.
Heat, covered, on full power 3 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Sift flour, salt and cinnamon together into a... - 37.7079
Mix berries, lemon, and sugar; spread half in shallow baking dish.
Mix bread cubes, sugar, and cinnamon and put half over berries.
Sprinkle with rest of berries and top with rest of bread cubes.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 25 to 30... - 35.1583
Homemade Blueberry Betty
Melt butter and mix with bread.
Put 1/3 of bread in baking dish and top with 1 cup berries.
Sprinkle with half the lemon juice and half the brown sugar.
Repeat, ending with bread.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 20 minutes.
Top with whipped... - 31.8317
Prepare zwieback crumbs by crushing crackers with rolling pin into coarse crumbs.
Arrange alternating layers of zwieback crumbs, blueberries, and the cake spice, lemon rind, lemon juice, honey, and melted butter, which have been combined, in a 1-qt casserole,... - 26.7288