- » Blueberry Ale
Blueberry Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blueberry ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blueberry ale recipes.
Ginger Ale Molded Fruit Salad
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold ginger ale in saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients, mix well and pour into a 2-quart ring mold.
Chill until firm.
Divide evenly. - 36.8212
Blueberry Sweetheart Cocktail
Stir up this fruity mix for one of your summer get-togethers and get sloshed. Packed with blueberry schnapps, amaretto, and ginger ale. If you are at the earliest level of experimental beveraging, this rink surely won't disappoint. Follow the video for some... - 109.879
Treat your friends to this delicious punch, the Bluberry punch. You would have no trouble at all in preparing it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this blueberry punch recipe. - 32.1904
Lemonade Blueberry Frost
1. Into each of 2 10-ounce glasses spoon 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate. Add 1/3 cup blueberries, slightly crushed, and a large scoop of ice cream. Then fill with ginger ale; mix well.
2. Serve with straws and long spoons. - 22.9495
1. Into a blender jar with grating blades, put together fruits, dry milk powder, water and ice-cream; process for 15 seconds.
2. Into 4 tall glasses, pour equal amount of blended flour mixture.
3. Fill glasses with ginger ale; gently stir.
4.... - 38.2116
“the Livin’s Easy Summer Punch”
Funnel all ingredients except ginger ale into a large sealable plastic container. Tad recommends an empty, clean gallon milk container. Shake to incorporate all ingredients. Allow to chill in fridge for 30 minutes, or make it up to one day in advance.
Pour... - 27.3759
The Pimms Cup, A Fruity Series Of Recipes
The PIMMS Cup, taking a series of recipes and aggregating them into a few steps you can take at home to create your own PIMMS Cup variations. We have both a simple and easy setup along with a more complex fruitier beverage variety. Both are good, but we... - 0