- » Blue Ribbon Dessert
Blue Ribbon Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blue ribbon dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blue ribbon dessert recipes.
Blue Ribbon Apple Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, 2 cups sugar, baking powder and salt.
Combine eggs, oil, orange juice and vanilla; add to the flour mixture and mix well.
In a bowl, toss apples with cinnamon and remaining sugar.
Spread a third of the batter into a greased... - 45.2155
Blue Ribbon Muffins
Combine the flours and brown sugar in a large bowl and blend well.
Stir in the eggs.
Add the sour milk, butter, baking soda and salt; stir just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups just over 1/2 full.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20... - 33.5114
Blue Ribbon Herb Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
Add next nine ingredients and remaining water; beat until smooth.
Gradually add enough all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8... - 40.6453
Mom's Blue Ribbon Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans or one 9-inch square baking pan. (Preheat oven to 325°F if using 9-inch square baking pan.)
2. In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium... - 40.7911
Blue Ribbon Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 ½-inch layer cake pans, line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl, beat the butter or... - 45.68
Blue-ribbon Apple Pie
1. To prepare crust, lightly spoon 2 cups flour into dry measuring cups,-level with a knife. Combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt,- cut in butter and shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add vinegar and ice... - 36.468
Happy Birthday Gift Cake
1. Prepare 1 package pound cake mix, following label directions. Pour batter into two greased and floured 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Bake "in slow oven (325°) 35 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly pressed with fingertip. Remove cakes from... - 33.3975
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.1166
How To Decorate A Star Design Christmas Cake - Part 1
Want to decorate your christmas cake with an attractive and appealing design? How about pretty stars of various shapes? It is definintely every bit as amazing as it sounds! Here is the first part (preparation) of a 2-part video on making a star design for a... - 115.984
1. Grease and line the number tins and place them on a large baking sheet. Divide the cake mixture between the tins and level the surface. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for about 50 minutes or until just firm and a skewer, inserted... - 40.0625
1. Place the cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Roll out a... - 34.1306
Dark Chocolate Fig Bark
Melt bittersweet chocolate as package directs.
Stir figs and nuts into melted chocolate.
Spread on foil-lined baking sheet to thickness of about 1 /4-inch.
Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
For white chocolate drizzle, melt white chocolate as package... - 30.0365
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease an ovenproof mixing bowl about 9 inches across the top and 3 inches deep that holds about 10 cups of water with shortening and line it with heavy foil, leaving about 2 inches extended over the sides.
Grease the... - 44.0653
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the yellow icing. Cut out stars in both sizes. Roll out a third of the orange icing and cut out more stars. Lightly dampen some of the large yellow stars with water and secure some of... - 38.7842