- » Blue Ribbon Bread
Blue Ribbon Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blue ribbon bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blue ribbon bread recipes.
Blue Ribbon Zucchini Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2) In a bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, oil and maple favoring until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
3) Mix in the zucchini,... - 46.203
Blue Ribbon White Bread And Rolls
Mix all liquid ingredients, sugar and salt.
Mix in 5 cups of flour and put one cup on bread board.
Pour out dough and knead until firm and springy.
Let rise until double or put into refrigerator to be used within next few days.
This makes three portions.
One... - 41.4729
Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf
Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf is wonderful for any time of the year. Keep this Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf recipe as your first choice if you have an idea of cooking meat loaves. This is a good one! - 36.2047
You May Also Like!
Blue Ribbon Fondue
1. Along the inside of fondue pot rub with cut clove garlic.
2. In a bowl or a container mix together wine and cheese, place in the pot over a medium heat and stir continually such that thick.
3. With the kirsch blend the arrowroot, stir into the... - 35.2873
Rye Ribbon Round
Combine deviled ham, minced onion and chopped olives; cover.
With electric mixer, blend cream cheese, blue cheese and green food color; cover.
Flake the crabmeat; stir in cheese with pineapple and the chopped celery; cover.
Remove crust from loaf; cut loaf... - 39.7559
1. Place the cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Roll out a... - 32.6361
Oven Fried Onion Rings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with the cooking spray. Peel and slice the onions 1/2 inch thick.
2. In a pie plate, toss the bread crumbs, parsley, pepper, and salt. In a shallow dish whisk the eggs until foamy. Dip each onion ring... - 31.7493